What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~kitty~
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 988

    #61
    Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

    Drop out of college and try to start something on my own. If I fail, go back to before I dropped out and finish college and get a degree. Derp.

    Comment

    • NocturneAunamic
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2009
      • 893

      #62
      Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

      Score some coke, crash my car, suck my own dick, eat some chicken strips, chop my balls off, black out in the sewer, meet a giant fish, **** its brains out, turn into a jet, bomb the Russians, crash into the sun, now I'm dead.


      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
      I won't lmao, but I might be tempted at some point if I knew it couldn't fail.
      Good luck walking into that time machine when your dead.

      Comment

      • Hateandhatred
        "The Quebec Steparatist."
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2011
        • 1974

        #63
        Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

        Originally posted by NocturneAunamic
        Good luck walking into that time machine when your dead.
        No time machine.

        I understood it in a different way, like attempting to kill myself and not do half of the job - Success of death guaranteed.
        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #64
          Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

          After thinking about this since the thread was made I think I've decided on two things

          Be at the top of the rap game and become one of histories most influential rappers

          Become the lead singer to the greatest metal band of all time

          Open up a world famous sandwich shop called Los Sandwiches

          Comment

          • MracY
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 284

            #65
            Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

            Originally posted by Reincarnate
            The idea is to get at what goals in life you're interested in but aren't necessarily pursuing because you feel like you risk losing something. So this question is asking what you'd do if you could magically undo any loss that was incurred by taking that risk.
            What happens if you're only interested in goals that cause you to automatically lose something?
            What if you've already decided to accomplish those goals?
            What if the loss is your life?

            Do I get immortality in this case?

            Comment

            • dore
              caveman pornstar
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 6317

              #66
              Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

              that's three things, wc

              For me, I'd become a racing driver of some sort. It takes a decent amount of money to get started in racing, but anyone can do it if they commit. However, with the chance of losing everything, I wouldn't be willing to take that risk at this stage of my life unless guaranteed to make a living from it.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #67
                Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

                i couldnt chose between those three leave me alone >: (

                Comment

                • t-rogdor
                  tane orb
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 2685

                  #68
                  Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  After thinking about this since the thread was made I think I've decided on two things

                  Be at the top of the rap game and become one of histories most influential rappers

                  Become the lead singer to the greatest metal band of all time

                  Open up a world famous sandwich shop called Los Sandwiches
                  dude let's combine the rap thing and the sandwich shop and have a rap battle arena/sandwich shop i'll totally do that with you


                  also probably stand-up. I've always loved making people happy, and I've always loved telling jokes, so stand-up is really the best combination of that. You can go on stage, think you totally ****ed up, but as long as the crowd was in it, you know you made someone happy.

                  plus i already have major contacts in that industry lol
                  Originally posted by cetaka
                  I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #69
                    Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

                    you get a free drink if you can order your sandwich in rap form **** yeah

                    also hook me up with standup we can tour together rog

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #70
                      Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

                      Originally posted by Izzy
                      I would just live my life like I do now except I would never fail. Sounds good to me.
                      I like this the best.
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • Pseudo Enigma
                        ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 2290

                        #71
                        Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

                        Get 100% in my grades for this school year

                        Comment

                        • Evascythe
                          evascythe
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2909

                          #72
                          Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

                          Originally posted by NocturneAunamic
                          Score some coke, crash my car, suck my own dick, eat some chicken strips, chop my balls off, black out in the sewer, meet a giant fish, **** its brains out, turn into a jet, bomb the Russians, crash into the sun, now I'm dead.
                          you don't want to shit on debra's desk eh


                          Originally posted by moches
                          I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                          Comment

                          • korny
                            It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                            • May 2004
                            • 4385

                            #73
                            Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

                            Thread question isn't that hard to understand guys...

                            I would capitalize on the marijuana growing market and distribute legally and illegally for some quick massive profit. Before long I'd be financially well off enough to do just about anything that I've always wanted. Travel the world, climb mountains, meet indigenous tribes, explore underwater caves, go to the north and south pole, become a world renown biochemist and ethnopharmacologist, find a kriya yoga guru and become a disciple for a couple years after I settle down a bit from my academic and entrepreneurial escapades.

                            I would say that a lot of this just comes from a lack of motivation and discipline with a mix of laziness. I'm confident that none of these things are beyond me if I could only learn to have mastery over myself to be able to do the things I truly desire.

                            EDIT: I would also form a rock band as the vocalist who uses the catchiest video game music in existence where the lyrics don't necessarily reference to the game particularly just giving people that awesome nostalgic cover tune to go along with the already quality music.
                            Last edited by korny; 08-22-2012, 03:15 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #74
                              Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

                              Make a sandwich.






























                              The best sandwich ever.

                              Comment

                              • NocturneAunamic
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 893

                                #75
                                Re: What would you do, given that you know you wouldn't fail?

                                Originally posted by Evascythe
                                you don't want to shit on debra's desk eh
                                That would then lead to me proceed to jump out a window and suck a dude's dick.

                                Comment

                                Working...