FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #16
    Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

    Originally posted by bob bob
    i havent played puyo puyo in forever, it would be nice to get back into this

    however be warned. I suck lol.
    Don't worry about being new at the game, the club is meant to be more of a friendly atmosphere (and only competitive when necessary ).

    We're all just here to enjoy the game, and this client certainly makes it possible to do so.

    Comment

    • kommisar
      Dark Chancellor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2005
      • 7328

      #17
      Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

      been playing this game for 16 years.


      i'm decent hehu


      I have 70% of all puyo games ever made get at me

      also puyo vs has a built in chat room, you don't need hamachi. I strongly recommend puyovs because it doesn't have the gay fever mode which never should have existed. puyo tsuu rules ftw


      http://puyonexus.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1208


      this is the only vid of me playing and it sucks lmao

      Last edited by kommisar; 07-24-2012, 01:10 PM.

      Comment

      • One Winged Angel
        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 10837

        #18
        Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

        ...I played Kirby's Avalanche when I was a kid and destroyed that, but these new blob combos and 'Fever' mode are new to me.

        Suppose I could give this a shot though~

        We should get a Panel de Pon club going too, someone make that thread as well pls :>


        Originally posted by ilikexd
        i want to be cucked by cirno

        Comment

        • kommisar
          Dark Chancellor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2005
          • 7328

          #19
          Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          ...I played Kirby's Avalanche when I was a kid and destroyed that, but these new blob combos and 'Fever' mode are new to me.

          Suppose I could give this a shot though~

          We should get a Panel de Pon club going too, someone make that thread as well pls :>
          basically #kbo irc a year ago. HST is pretty much top tier at that game and destroys us a lot

          Comment

          • JenovaSephiroth
            pink dragon irl
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 828

            #20
            Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            We should get a Panel de Pon club going too, someone make that thread as well pls :>
            holy shit

            yes.

            Comment

            • kommisar
              Dark Chancellor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2005
              • 7328

              #21
              Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

              this is why I hate fever mode

              Comment

              • Jake Ferguson
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2011
                • 995

                #22
                Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

                Only version I've played of this was Kirby's Avalanche, but sounds like fun and count me in



                Comment

                • powerfull
                  Woof
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 174

                  #23
                  Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

                  I'm interested! It reminds me of this one game I had for the PS1, Tecmo Stackers.


                  Some music: http://soundcloud.com/wooffull

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #24
                    Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

                    Looks like a third server will have to be made with Hamachi, haha.

                    Comment

                    • pmonibuv1
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 3236

                      #25
                      Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

                      Wow screw panel de pon. Tetris Attack all da way. :S


                      Or Pokemon Puzzle League lololol.
                      FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                      FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                      sigpic


                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #26
                        Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

                        played JS a bunch, he beat me probably 2:1, or more. lol


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • kommisar
                          Dark Chancellor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 7328

                          #27
                          Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

                          you fellas should seriously check out puyo vs though. it's way better for online play and is way more customizable









                          Last edited by kommisar; 07-24-2012, 08:13 PM.

                          Comment

                          • kjwkjw
                            >w<
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 2585

                            #28
                            Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

                            I get on puyo vs from time to time as well - it's certainly less of a hassle to play MP on than PPF is. Worth checking out for those who like playing with classic Puyo Puyo Tsuu rules.
                            Last edited by kjwkjw; 07-24-2012, 09:51 PM.


                            Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                            Project Sekai 535

                            Comment

                            • kommisar
                              Dark Chancellor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 7328

                              #29
                              Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

                              tsuu/sun rulez

                              Comment

                              • i heart candy
                                Retired
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 566

                                #30
                                Re: FFR Puyo Puyo Club!

                                This game reminds me of this.
                                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                                ur my favorite :')

                                Comment

                                Working...