Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • colt.45
    The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
    • Nov 2006
    • 1550

    #46
    Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by bmah
    What...how's that so?? That's nuts haha.
    I buy and resell! So I get lots of them and keep the one's I want and resell the others :P

    Comment

    • Magicturbo
      Beatrix~
      • Jul 2008
      • 1508

      #47
      Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

      Originally posted by Xayphon
      that angel beats nendoroid collection
      ^^^

      Comment

      • colt.45
        The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
        • Nov 2006
        • 1550

        #48
        Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

        Oh wow dat bump. But yeah I am donating THESE.

        Or what I was thinking of is Top 8 MAYBE top 16 of every division gets a goodie bag filled with Pokemon/Anime/Nintendo Items + A surprise secret item. ^^ The higher placing the better things you get... Would anyone like that idea?

        Comment

        • Elite Ninja
          Kawaii Desu
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 4828

          #49
          Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

          Anime figs do want :')
          Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
          Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
          Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

          Comment

          • Coolboyrulez0
            VICES
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2006
            • 10042

            #50
            Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

            Originally posted by colt.45
            Oh wow dat bump. But yeah I am donating THESE.

            Or what I was thinking of is Top 8 MAYBE top 16 of every division gets a goodie bag filled with Pokemon/Anime/Nintendo Items + A surprise secret item. ^^ The higher placing the better things you get... Would anyone like that idea?
            Yes please :3
            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            Working...