Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmah
    shots FIRED
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 8448

    #31
    Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Missingno (haha bitches get wrecked)
    Actually that's not a missingno, but rather a packaging containing exclusive Pokemon keychains (one or two being pulled out from what I see).


    Originally posted by RagedBerserker
    Prizes are fun. I remember the first few Official Tournaments gave straight up prize money in awards, but that was discontinued because of some reason (I can't remember, probably because FFR is poor).
    Yup, this is true. I remember getting third place in the 3rd Official and receiving $25 for that. I was pissed that the same placing in the following tournament had a $60 prize. As for discontinuation, you're probably right...
    Last edited by bmah; 06-17-2012, 10:23 PM.

    Comment

    • colt.45
      The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
      • Nov 2006
      • 1550

      #32
      Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

      Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
      If only people in the top 5-10 in each division get all this awesome stuff....

      Life sucks ._.
      I will be randomly giving out Pokemon Plush to people who don't place as well using the same tactic as what I wrote out above for the anime figures. Using a random number generator. ^^ You have a 1/(the number of entrants) chance of winning one.

      Probably out of these (Phanpy, Teddiursa, Wobbuffet and Pikachu aren't in the prizes I am keeping those for myself :I ) : http://www.ebay.com/itm/360464365091...091%26_rdc%3D1


      Originally posted by RagedBerserker

      And Colt, I wont lie, I thought you had like stopped being an FFRer years ago. I just remember ages ago you got a ridiculous score Nova Pulser when there was the avmiss glitch. But, nice to see you around.

      Now, stop making everyone on FFR all hot and bothered because you're like one in a handful of females that play (and play well).
      LOOOOOOOOOL. Thank you ^^ I'm just alright at FFR though. If I wouldn't stop taking year breaks I would be a lot better. I just have good MA, anything somewhat over 82-85 in difficulty I do just average. I can't even do AIM Anthem or Fotbb.. ;=======; After 1,000 plays of Nova Pulsar I finally AAA'D it with Av-miss. But then like 3 weeks later Av-miss was fixed so that sort of sucked. I also haven't played seriously since early 2009, so many people might not remember me.
      Last edited by colt.45; 06-17-2012, 10:39 PM.

      Comment

      • EAGAMES
        Y0FACE!
        • Dec 2006
        • 4931

        #33
        Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

        Colt, you will always be in my heart as that one girl that was awesome at life.

        I'm down for the plush dolls. I want a squirtle with glasses!
        Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
        5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
        Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
        Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
        Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
        Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
        Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
        Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
        Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #34
          Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

          generosity abounds! very nice, colt

          Comment

          • samurai7694
            바보
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2008
            • 4640

            #35
            Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

            best thing ever <3

            Comment

            • colt.45
              The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
              • Nov 2006
              • 1550

              #36
              Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

              <3 Oh I love you guys.

              Comment

              • The5thMoon
                • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                • May 2006
                • 2132

                #37
                Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                Amazing donation, need more people like you on FFR. I know for sure I won't end up in the top spots so I hope everyone enjoys their prizes <3 I want them ALL T_T

                Comment

                • nois-or-e
                  SponCon Aficionado
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 3250

                  #38
                  Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                  Originally posted by colt.45
                  I'm guessing it is alright to donate then?
                  I am 100% down for this. But There are other prizes I haven't mentioned, I kind of wanted to surprise people with it after the tournament but yeah you can count on me if anyone. =]
                  I am more than welcome to accept the addition of prizes by users, just need to make sure that said users are obliged to keep their word as I won't be taking the heat from any butt-hurt players about not recieving a prize they thought they were getting ;D

                  Comment

                  • bmah
                    shots FIRED
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 8448

                    #39
                    Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                    In short, the staff at FFR are not responsible for any bitching at prize-handlers who fail to fulfill their end of the deal.

                    Comment

                    • FFRGreen
                      Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 1151

                      #40
                      Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                      If this actually happens it looks like I have to go 200% in this tournament.

                      It's is also very nice of you to do this
                      Last edited by FFRGreen; 06-18-2012, 02:59 AM.

                      Comment

                      • colt.45
                        The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1550

                        #41
                        Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                        Well like I stated, you don't have to worry. I will come through with this .

                        EDIT: I also have donated to a past tournament, it was 150,000 credits.
                        And I also have sent Hakulyte a FFR T-Shirt before. No need to worry ^^.
                        Last edited by colt.45; 06-18-2012, 03:00 AM.

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #42
                          Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                          wow, some awesome prizes you're donating here, you are truly awesome :')

                          P.S. Sad to see no Piplup in that Pokemon collection Dx Although I enjoy Pokemon and play casually, so there are some plushies I see there that are still worth playing for!
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • colt.45
                            The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1550

                            #43
                            Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                            Originally posted by reuben_tate
                            wow, some awesome prizes you're donating here, you are truly awesome :')

                            P.S. Sad to see no Piplup in that Pokemon collection Dx Although I enjoy Pokemon and play casually, so there are some plushies I see there that are still worth playing for!
                            I might have a Piplup by the time the tournament ends. I always get new ones coming in every week! =] So there will be a pretty big selection I believe when the time comes around for the prizes to be distributed.

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #44
                              Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                              Originally posted by colt.45
                              I might have a Piplup by the time the tournament ends. I always get new ones coming in every week! =] So there will be a pretty big selection I believe when the time comes around for the prizes to be distributed.
                              Yay! You just made my day 20(0)% cooler...now I'm REALLY hyped for this tourney! (^)>
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • bmah
                                shots FIRED
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 8448

                                #45
                                Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                                Originally posted by colt.45
                                I might have a Piplup by the time the tournament ends. I always get new ones coming in every week!
                                What...how's that so?? That's nuts haha.

                                Comment

                                Working...