Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xVaLoRx
    MYFUCKINGSOUND
    • Nov 2009
    • 1427

    #16
    Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

    i want that togepi :3

    Comment

    • Xayphon
      sausage
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2008
      • 1630

      #17
      Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

      that angel beats nendoroid collection

      Comment

      • colt.45
        The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
        • Nov 2006
        • 1550

        #18
        Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

        Originally posted by prefx

        On topic. THE CHARMANDER NEXT TO IT WILL BE MINE
        I will admit that made me laugh xD I have no idea why... haha

        Originally posted by nois-or-e
        Hi colt, it is wonderful to see FFR players pooling together to try and help make this tournament extra special.

        The only thing I ask if I am going to be adding prizes into the official tournament OP is that you understand that you are completely liable for what you are offering. I'm not going to be spending my september chasing users for prizes they opffered but didn't pull through on ;D
        You won't have to worry about that, I have donated numerous times to different events with no problems what so ever. ^^" I'm guessing it is alright to donate then?
        I am 100% down for this. But There are other prizes I haven't mentioned, I kind of wanted to surprise people with it after the tournament but yeah you can count on me if anyone. =]

        Comment

        • ic0slay3r
          Falangel <3
          • Sep 2006
          • 2309

          #19
          Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

          Is it possible to get the minun and plusle if I get to win anything??? It would be really sad to separate them.

          Smash T: You din't make it out of pools

          AAA:531
          Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
          Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
          # of BF: 42


          -------

          Comment

          • colt.45
            The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
            • Nov 2006
            • 1550

            #20
            Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

            Originally posted by ic0slay3r
            Is it possible to get the minun and plusle if I get to win anything??? It would be really sad to separate them.

            Smash T: You din't make it out of pools
            I could only give one sorry >,<.

            And yeah ... I was doing so bad in pools honestly. I had the hardest bracket too :/. All Power Ranked players besides one guy. I was pretty much screwed... I got 4th in Doubles with a win on Rich (3rd best in socal/2nd best olimar in USA) and Sk (3rd best in Vegas/5th best falco in USA)... BUT THEN AGAIN I was teamed up with the best player on the west coast :I. So I'm content with my placing. It was also my first time using peach in tournament so I didn't do too bad. Considering the whole bracket was filled with pro players.

            Comment

            • ic0slay3r
              Falangel <3
              • Sep 2006
              • 2309

              #21
              Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

              Originally posted by colt.45
              I could only give one sorry >,<.
              Well it was worth the try :P Even thought I don't think I'm going to place with my current skills.

              And yeah ... I was doing so bad in pools honestly. I had the hardest bracket too :/. All Power Ranked players besides one guy. I was pretty much screwed... I got 4th in Doubles with a win on Rich (3rd best in socal/2nd best olimar in USA) and Sk (3rd best in Vegas/5th best falco in USA)... BUT THEN AGAIN I was teamed up with the best player on the west coast :I. So I'm content with my placing. It was also my first time using peach in tournament so I didn't do too bad. Considering the whole bracket was filled with pro players.
              Yeah, I noticed that the tournament was really packed with a lot of good players. I'm jealous that u get to play with all those awesome people, here in PR we have a few top players, but the Smash scene is beyond dead :<

              Also why did you change to Peach?

              I'm gonna stop posting after this post to stop derailing the thread ><

              AAA:531
              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
              # of BF: 42


              -------

              Comment

              • colt.45
                The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                • Nov 2006
                • 1550

                #22
                Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                I also wanted to say that I will be offering:
                These


                & these as Prizes.



                & maybe these:


                But this will not be distributed to the top placings. I will give every person a unique random number from the complete list of everyone who signed up for the tournament... and then I will use the True Random Generator to decide the 24-36 winners.
                So even if you don't place you can win a prize ^^.


                Oh and ic0slay3r... most smash scenes are dead :/ Arizona has around 30 people though so I'm lucky. I switched to Peach because I do well with her . She's amazing in doubles too which is my main focus.

                Comment

                • Jerry DB
                  FFR, lift, repeat
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2071

                  #23
                  Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                  damn I hella hope I can somehow pull a top 5, I want a meaningful pokemone

                  you also really make me want to find a brawl tournament with all our brawl talk
                  p.s. your a nice person
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • m0de
                    Marble Eater
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 1437

                    #24
                    Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                    glad to see someone besides myself is donating to the official. cool prize too :]

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #25
                      Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                      im donating to the official im just not making a thread 8)

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #26
                        Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                        is there an Espeon in that collection of yours? <3

                        Comment

                        • colt.45
                          The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1550

                          #27
                          Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                          is there an Espeon in that collection of yours? <3
                          :c No I don't have one sadly.

                          Comment

                          • igotrhythm
                            Fractals!
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 6535

                            #28
                            Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament



                            Top row: Wobbuffet, big-ass Celebi, Taillow, two Chikorita, Bellossom, two Charmander, Togepi, Glameow, Nidoqueen, Pikachu, Spoink, Squirtle, Missingno (haha bitches get wrecked), Mewtwo.

                            Middle row, L-R not counting Inuyasha: Hoppip, Ledyba, four Charmander, another Togepi, two Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Gothita, another fuccen Chikorita, Cottonnee, Regigigas

                            Bottom row: Giant Pikachu, two Pichu, two MOAR Charmander, Plusle, Minun, Whimsicott, Woobat

                            You're welcome.
                            Last edited by igotrhythm; 06-17-2012, 09:24 PM.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                            Comment

                            • dragonmegaXX
                              ITG playing fur
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 3661

                              #29
                              Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                              If only people in the top 5-10 in each division get all this awesome stuff....

                              Life sucks ._.

                              Comment

                              • RagedBerserker
                                Hello Kitty
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 1296

                                #30
                                Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

                                Prizes are fun. I remember the first few Official Tournaments gave straight up prize money in awards, but that was discontinued because of some reason (I can't remember, probably because FFR is poor). If Colt and m0de give out some extra prizes that would be pretty awesome.

                                And Colt, I wont lie, I thought you had like stopped being an FFRer years ago. I just remember ages ago you got a ridiculous score Nova Pulser when there was the avmiss glitch. But, nice to see you around.

                                Now, stop making everyone on FFR all hot and bothered because you're like one in a handful of females that play (and play well).

                                I'm just an old boy now

                                Comment

                                Working...