What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmah
    shots FIRED
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 8448

    #31
    Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

    Probably my most hated food would be cilantro and coriander (i.e. the seed of cilantro). I can't acquire that taste.

    I have a bunch I can list, but a few would include tomatoes (except sundried tomatoes), cucumber/pickles, celery. I'm do not enjoy most seafood, although I'm good with certain fish, scallops, and jellyfish.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #32
      Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

      Any type of pasta. Also cheerios, i can't even be in a room with cheerios they smell so bad i swear im like those crazy ppl with the weird fears on the maury show when it comes to cheerios.........

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • iironiic
        D6 FFR Legacy Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2009
        • 4342

        #33
        Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

        Nutella, Poptarts, Tomatoes, Energy Drinks, Taco Bell (the quesadillas are the only thing I'll get there and they're alright)

        There's a lot more, but this will do for now haha

        EDIT: Oh... no drinks, you can scratch Energy Drinks off of my small list for now. (Btw, Dr. Pepper would be in my list of hated drinks too haha)
        Last edited by iironiic; 03-29-2012, 11:00 PM.

        Comment

        • Staiain
          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
          • Aug 2009
          • 4545

          #34
          Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?


          Pomelo
          Habanero
          salty or very sour candy
          most liquers
          pistachio
          Schweppes Club Soda
          Dried salted fish





          Various brands of norwegian frozen pizza
          Pepsi Max
          Some kinds of stew
          Mom's pancakes
          norwegian milk chocolate
          Skoleboller (no english name for this)
          canned mushrooms (eat it with fork)
          canned corn :3
          Lasagne made by stepmother
          Sockerdricka, mountain dew and ramune
          tacos
          sushi



          etc






          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
          SM Wiki My

          Comment

          • TheThong
            ♩♪♫♬♭♮♯
            • May 2009
            • 520

            #35
            Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

            I don't like olives, picked vegetables, celery, beetroot and...cheese. Yeah, I said it. DON'T JUDGE ME. My friends think I'm weird for not liking cheese. Also, I dislike tomatoes. Only because eating them irritates my skin.

            Comment

            • Arntonach
              Owlbears Rock!
              • Mar 2012
              • 2494

              #36
              Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

              I'm not fond of bitter tasting foods. And hummus.
              pack of hard stuffs

              pack of my stuffs

              Comment

              • supermousie
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 1074

                #37
                Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                I can tolerate pretty much everything except capsicum, celery, bone marrow, and snail.

                I'm surprised nobody's put durian on their 'eugh' list.
                Originally posted by aperson
                yolo

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #38
                  Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                  I don't like pickled anything.
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #39
                    Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                    Originally posted by Staiain
                    Skoleboller (no english name for this)
                    School bread =3 (Skolebrød)
                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    • pmonibuv1
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 3236

                      #40
                      Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                      Anything with parsley. Yuck.
                      FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                      FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                      sigpic


                      Comment

                      • Reincarnate
                        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6332

                        #41
                        Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                        Oh yeah, hate mushrooms, too.

                        Comment

                        • welsh_girl
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 1366

                          #42
                          Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                          I'm a horrendous eater, too fussy.

                          My main hates are Cheese and Onions, I cannot and will not eat anything containing these two ingredients. I make/order Pizza without cheese and I won't eat anything people have added Onions in, even the slightest bit.

                          Comment

                          • Coolboyrulez0
                            VICES
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10042

                            #43
                            Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                            I'll eat mostly everything but the spice ginger is such a turn-off for me that I feel like I have to spit out food as soon as a bit of it is in it.
                            Otherwise I like mainly all foods and LOVE to try new things.
                            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • Cavernio
                              sunshine and rainbows
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 1987

                              #44
                              Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                              Was going to say nothing, but durien...I dunno, don't those stink? Even if they taste good but smell bad, that's a no-no.

                              And then I remembered this one time we had elderberry jam that smelled like meat or something, but tasted like regular jam. I didn't like that.

                              I used to dislike lots of foods I don't mind now, like olives, processed cheese, blue cheese and liver.

                              Comment

                              Working...