What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ice_lazer3
    ICE ICE BABY
    • Sep 2008
    • 173

    #16
    Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

    Olives and eggplant. Just no.

    And I love the taste of seafood, but I hate removing the shell off things like crabs and lobsters. I'm not very good at it ==

    Comment

    • Kibblre
      Caelondia Represent
      • Jul 2004
      • 1984

      #17
      Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

      Haven't tasted anything I hated yet O.o
      Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

      Comment

      • Herogashix
        D7 Dating Sim Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2009
        • 2183

        #18
        Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

        Dislike Mayo.

        Comment

        • tofurox
          Them arrows.
          • May 2006
          • 2263

          #19
          Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

          Lol I love seafood. Fish, shrimp, squid, you name it.'

          But what don't I like... Nearly every condiment except BBQ sauce (or honey BBQ), gravy, and cheese. I also dislike celery, carrots (unless cooked), water chestnuts (what kind of shit are they?), and a few other things.

          This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

          Comment

          • Norsk
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 30

            #20
            Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

            I can't stand most strains of squash and lima beans
            Last edited by Norsk; 03-29-2012, 04:10 PM. Reason: did not justify if it was a dislike or a like

            Comment

            • Izzy
              Snek
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 9195

              #21
              Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

              Most vegetables except onions. That's about it.

              Comment

              • Sky Kitten
                meowmix
                Community Manager
                Profile Moderator
                Global Moderator
                • Aug 2007
                • 1089

                #22
                Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                As a picky eater myself, I can't stand the following:

                Onions
                Peppers
                Anything that's spicy
                Celery
                Most seafood (shrimp is awesome!)
                And probably a heck of a lot more

                As for condiments:
                Mustard (both regular and hot)
                Relish
                Horseradish
                Some salad dressings (Ranch is the only one that can come to my mind right now)


                FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                Comment

                • prongsie
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 341

                  #23
                  Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                  peanut butter, ffs

                  Comment

                  • 25thhour
                    I like max
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 2922

                    #24
                    Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                    I almost throw up if I even smell Peanut Butter, never mind eat it... I can not stand anything that comes from the water, seafood, fish etc. Mayo is nasty as hell, Most vegetables, Pineapple, grapes and some other fruit. I also hate anything spearmint.
                    r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                    Comment

                    • robertsona
                      missa in h-moll
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4000

                      #25
                      Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                      cheese

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #26
                        Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?
                        1. Onions
                        2. Tomatoes
                        3. Carrots
                        4. Beets
                        5. Watercress
                        6. "Fishy" fish (I generally can tolerate seafood, but sometimes there are fish that are just disgusting)
                        7. Coconut
                        8. Green beans without decent seasoning
                        9. Zucchini
                        10. Squash
                        11. Rare meat (I usually like medium-cooked)
                        12. Horseradish
                        13. Indonesian food, for the most part
                        14. Peanut butter
                        15. Mayonnaise
                        16. Squid
                        17. Octopus
                        18. Papaya is weird for me
                        19. Cabbage
                        20. Oversalted fish


                        There are probably a lot more I can name, but that isn't really necessary
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • samurai7694
                          바보
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 4640

                          #27
                          Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                          applesauce makes me gag, so does honey

                          Comment

                          • DarkbearX
                            Shimose
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 1995

                            #28
                            Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                            Guacamole.
                            im gay
                            SRL Page
                            Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                            D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #29
                              Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                              If it's meat, I hate it xD Horse meat is eatable... But I wouldn't buy it. Also, if it doesn't have a "meat" texture, it's also tolerable, but there again... I'm a vegan, basically.

                              I can't smell seafood without being sick, I just throw up instantly to the smell of anything that comes from underwater (don't be silly, you know what I mean, and no, I don't have any major issue with marine salt and seaweed).

                              I'm not a mushroom/oignon/pickle/olive fan.

                              I'm not a chocolate fan, but I don't really hate it. I like it black though.

                              Dog and human meat taste correct, but I can't stand it... I'll have it once in a while though.

                              Couscous. Couscous is ****ing poisonous. Especially when served cold.

                              I can't stand any dressing. I eat my lettuce raw.

                              Uncooked snails are horrible (my sister eats them like that...)

                              That's pretty miuch all I dislike.
                              Last edited by Hateandhatred; 03-29-2012, 08:35 PM.
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • flash dualist
                                u wot m8?
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1225

                                #30
                                Re: What kind of food do you dislike/hate?

                                I love everything except tomatoes.
                                ---C925, overhead---
                                My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                                My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                                Comment

                                Working...