So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmah
    shots FIRED
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 8448

    #31
    Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

    I loved the Paper Mario series. Unfortunately for some reason, I never completed the Thousand-Year Door. I actually think that's the hardest of the Paper Mario games.

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #32
      Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

      YES! Now I have a Super Nintendo too!
      Slowly but surely my collection grows...
      There was NO WAY I was going to pass this up for the price. But look at the 3rd image and you'll see why it was so cheap. :P





      Despite all the nastyness all over this console, it works fine. Came with some sweet stuff too

      Also, still haven't found a good Gamecube controller. I'm bidding on one now but if I get outbid, would anyone on here be willing to part with one for $10? ($10 if nintendo brand, $8 if rocketfish/intec/madcatz/gamestop, $6 if anything else)

      Otherwise, start naming off games I need to buy for this thing. ^^ The SNES was a bit before my time so I don't know a whole lot of good games for it. If you can find it for $20, I can find it for $10! >:3
      Last edited by Crashfan3; 01-27-2012, 07:49 PM.

      Comment

      • Zageron
        Zageron E. Tazaterra
        FFR Administrator
        • Apr 2007
        • 6592

        #33
        Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

        The start-up glitch is where you turn the console on and the game does not start. I've never had it. (It's a cartridge thing.)

        Comment

        • bmah
          shots FIRED
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 8448

          #34
          Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

          Donkey Kong Country series. Especially #2.

          Comment

          • xferrarix
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 1091

            #35
            Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

            I'll list the good games of what I have, mostly all good

            Bust-A-Move
            Chrono Trigger
            Cybernator
            Donkey Kong Country 1-3
            Final Fantasy 3 (6)
            Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
            F-Zero
            Killer Instinct
            Kirby's Avalanche
            Kirby's Dream Land 3
            Kirby Super Star
            Mario Paint (need the pad and mouse for it to work)
            Mega Man X
            Mega Man X^2 \ Very steep price on these games. $40 to $80 even. I'd only suggest
            Mega Man X^3 / Looking into them if you're really into the series.
            Pocky & Rocky -- UNDERRATED GEM, also extremely difficult
            StarFox
            Street Fighter 2
            Stunt Race FX -- Decent game, however very laggy
            Super Ghouls n Ghosts -- Think Dark Souls but with more ball-smashing anger
            Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2 etc
            Super Mario RPG -- cheap nowadays
            Super Mario Kart -- I don't own this, but I know it's good
            Super Metroid
            Tetris Attack - DON'T GET TETRIS 2. BAD GAME, NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT
            Top Gear - Possibly the best racer on SNES next to Biker Mice from Mars or Super Off-Road
            Magical Quest starring Mickey/Great Circus Mystery starring Mickey
            Turtles 4: Turtles in Time
            Zelda: Link to the Past
            sigpic

            Comment

            • bmah
              shots FIRED
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Oct 2003
              • 8448

              #36
              Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

              Oh yes, don't forget the old Mario Party games! Mario Party 1-3 are great.

              Comment

              • Crashfan3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 2937

                #37
                Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                Originally posted by Zageron
                The start-up glitch is where you turn the console on and the game does not start. I've never had it. (It's a cartridge thing.)
                Oh. Well that's what blowing the cartridge is for. I get it on rare occasions with some of my games that are in not-so-great condition.

                Do you think you can help me out a bit here...? I bought a copy of Wave Race 64, and it is all kinds of weird. I put it in my system and it froze at the "Nintendo 64" screen three times. Fourth time it worked but then controller 1 was in control of both racers (in split screen mode). It's not my N64 because other two-player games work fine. Edit: Here's some pictures of the cartridge (linked to prevent pagestretch): http://i.imgur.com/wdVpi.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tLZbP.jpg ... certainly not in great condition but I have games in worse condition that play fine.

                @xferrarix: One of my friends has at least 1/3 of those games that I can borrow, but I'll do my best to buy my own copies slowly.
                Last edited by Crashfan3; 01-27-2012, 11:15 PM.

                Comment

                • 25thhour
                  I like max
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 2922

                  #38
                  Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                  This thread is full of so much nostalgia I'm actually starting to tear up. -sniff-
                  r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                  Comment

                  Working...