So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Winrar
    Quasi-porn
    • Jan 2008
    • 1843

    #16
    Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

    Someone get Mischief Makers and whore that with me :3

    Originally posted by Staiain
    I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

    Comment

    • MagicCarpetRide
      Skware One
      • Jun 2006
      • 1125

      #17
      Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

      I will sell my N64 for 100 dollars lol

      Comment

      • Zageron
        Zageron E. Tazaterra
        FFR Administrator
        • Apr 2007
        • 6592

        #18
        Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

        I have my Jungle Green N64 still. It's in extremely good condition, never has the starting glitch. I play it ALL THE TIME! Podracing, DK64, Bros~

        Oh how I do love N64.

        Comment

        • welsh_girl
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 1366

          #19
          Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

          You legend.

          Need to get in the attic and find me N64, good times indeed.

          Comment

          • SK8R43
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Jan 2008
            • 4684

            #20
            Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

            Sweeet System! And really really great game you got there. Im actually playing it now and im almost at the final boss. Was pretty fun lol
            Thee Burstinator
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Elite Ninja
              Kawaii Desu
              Event Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 4828

              #21
              Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              That game was the whole reason that I got an N64 in the first place (jungle green console 4 lyfe), but it gives me motion sickness so I can't play it. :c
              Originally posted by Zageron
              I have my Jungle Green N64 still. It's in extremely good condition, never has the starting glitch. I play it ALL THE TIME! Podracing, DK64, Bros~

              Oh how I do love N64.
              o/

              Jungle Green N64 ftw! I recently replayed DK64 for the epic nostalgia.
              Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
              Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
              Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

              Comment

              • Crashfan3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 2937

                #22
                Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                Originally posted by Zageron
                I have my Jungle Green N64 still. It's in extremely good condition, never has the starting glitch. I play it ALL THE TIME! Podracing, DK64, Bros~

                Oh how I do love N64.
                What's the starting glitch? Also Ice Blue ftw. ^^

                I'm only at Koopa Bros Fortress right now (really early in the game) because I've been busy with school, but I just found out yesterday I did not get the job I was hoping for, so once I get settled into the school routine, I'll have more time for vidya.

                Comment

                • UnkownMan
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1569

                  #23
                  Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                  Originally posted by Crashfan3
                  I got it for $23.99 and I think that was overpaying a little...
                  bwahahaha i got my copy for 2 dollars.
                  Originally posted by Choofers
                  2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                  We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                  Comment

                  • Reincarnate
                    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 6332

                    #24
                    Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                    SNES+N64 = best systems ever

                    Comment

                    • demonllama6124
                      im your grandpa!!!
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 1440

                      #25
                      Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                      I still have my nes, snes and genesis. Old school ftw
                      Originally posted by nestlekwik
                      Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                      Originally posted by welsh_girl
                      OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                      Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                      Originally posted by Velocity
                      leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                      Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                      Comment

                      • Crashfan3
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 2937

                        #26
                        Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                        I found a sweet Genesis with the 32X attachment for $20 the other day, but I didn't get it. Not sure if that's a good deal or not but I do know that finding games for that system is a bit difficult.
                        Still waiting on a good deal for a Super NES. I've found a few at thrift shops but they're just too darn expensive. I found a NES not too long ago for $7 but it didn't work.

                        My latest little find is a Gamecube for $12 but I don't have a controller for it. I'm keeping an eye on an eBay auction for a wavebird that ends tomorrow

                        Comment

                        • Crashfan3
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2937

                          #27
                          Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                          Double posting to update. Sorry!!
                          3 stars down, 4 to go. Man, I love this game.
                          The only bad part is that it looks crappy on my HDTV (analog signal ftl). But I had it hooked up to this one instead of my non-HD Sony TV (which PM looks much better on) only because I wanted to video chat on Skype while I played.

                          Comment

                          • xferrarix
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 1091

                            #28
                            Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                            I wouldn't bother with the 32x. It's a piece of crap that only offers maybe 3 or 4 decent titles. Unless you are a "true collector" i wouldn't bother even getting it

                            On the other hand Sega CD has a decent amount of good games or even great games. Sonic CD, Earthworm Jim: Special Edition, Fatal Fury Special, Final Fight CD, Mortal Kombat, Ninja Warriors (Natsume game :O), Shining Force CD (underrated game of the Genesis era), Snatcher, and both Lunar games. I heard a lot of good from Lunar: Silver Star Story. I wouldn't suggest the 32x only because the console offers a lot of crap. The CD was crappy too, but it does have a few games on it that are worth checking out.

                            Paper Mario though, great game. If you're getting a Gamecube and liked that one, get Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door on Gamecube. Imo much better than Paper Mario 64
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • ddr_f4n
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 3807

                              #29
                              Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                              You should try to get other classic N64 games like OoT and Smash Bros, but especially Goldeneye
                              Out Now!


                              Older Releases:
                              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                              Comment

                              • Crashfan3
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 2937

                                #30
                                Re: So the eBay fairy left me a present this morning

                                Originally posted by xferrarix
                                If you're getting a Gamecube and liked that one, get Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door on Gamecube. Imo much better than Paper Mario 64
                                Oh crap, did I forget to post this? Damn. This is from like a week ago, but anyway...

                                Dunno if you can see the price tags, but the Cube says $9.99 but I bought it on 50% off day at a thrift store. It was labeled as "NOT TESTED, AS-IS" but I took a chance and it plays perfectly. The game says $9.99 as well, that was at a pawn shop. I offered $8 and they accepted. The Cube didn't have any cables, found those at a Goodwill store for 99 cents.

                                I don't have a controller yet so I can't play it (I tested it with a friend's controller), but I'm working on getting one. I should be able to find one for under $5, maybe even wireless. Total price so far: $13.98. Am I good or what?



                                Originally posted by ddr_f4n
                                You should try to get other classic N64 games like OoT and Smash Bros, but especially Goldeneye
                                I have OoT and Majora's Mask. Got them both, along with 5 other games and spare N64 unit, from a family friend whose kids were all grown up. It had just been sitting in her attic for years. Right now I'm lending them to my sister, they're two of the very few video games she actually likes. o_o

                                I might get Smash Bros but only if I find it cheap. Call me an outcast, but I don't like that game. It might have something to do with the fact that I'm utter shit at fighters. (you vs'd me at that touhou fighter once, right?)

                                As for Goldeneye, I saw that at Goodwill a few days ago for $6. Is it fun enough to be worth $6? (I've never played it) (Also saw Forsaken 64 for $4, worth it?) (Also saw a huge pile of Atari Jaguar games, they were gone the next day, lol)
                                Last edited by Crashfan3; 01-24-2012, 10:08 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...