Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Stepdude_
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2010
    • 641

    #16
    Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

    So.. Many.. Good.. Games.

    Comment

    • ~Zeta~
      Flag Master
      • Oct 2010
      • 2156

      #17
      Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

      way too hard to resist savings of this kind...

      Comment

      • psychopete
        Quite electrifying.
        • Jul 2005
        • 833

        #18
        Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

        Ah, yes, the Annual Steam Wallet Gang-Rape. If I wasn't trying to save money, I'd spend more--wait, what do you mean I've already spent $35 on the event? ;~;

        Yeah, I've got 4 pieces of coal, two terrible coupons (50% off Costume Quest and 50% off Machinarium; Costume Quest was 75% off during the sale and Machinarium was in a Humble Indie Bundle), and one decent coupon (50% off the Hitman collection). If I decide to do more achievements, feel free to ask if you want to trade for anything.

        Comment

        • Crashfan3
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 2937

          #19
          Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

          I'm thinking about jumping on Fallout 3 now. I like that game but the only problem is that I'm terrible at it. $7.50 for the GotY edition is pretty tempting though...

          Comment

          • Winrar
            Quasi-porn
            • Jan 2008
            • 1843

            #20
            Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

            If anyone is interested in trading 3 pieces of coal obo for a 50% off L.A. Noire coupon send me a pm.
            Last edited by Winrar; 12-27-2011, 01:08 PM.

            Originally posted by Staiain
            I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

            Comment

            • phe0nixblade
              Praise the sun mofo
              • Sep 2005
              • 4281

              #21
              Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

              3 coal for a coupon? GL especially for l.a. noire LOL

              Comment

              • Avery63
                ♫♪♪♫
                • Jun 2008
                • 43

                #22
                Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

                So many deals... I have enough games at the moment though, I hit their thanksgiving sales pretty hard
                Btw, if you're looking for a good game go with Terraria while it's on sale.

                Comment

                • DarknessXoXLight
                  sonder
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 2279

                  #23
                  Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

                  Sonic Generations is tempting me. ;_;

                  Comment

                  • ~Zeta~
                    Flag Master
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 2156

                    #24
                    Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

                    spent around $50 or so. seems like I'll spend more.

                    Comment

                    • Zageron
                      Zageron E. Tazaterra
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6592

                      #25
                      Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

                      My holidays were going so well,
                      but then I bought Skyrim and took an arrow to the knee.

                      Comment

                      • ninjaKIWI
                        plain old ugly ass dumbas
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 3307

                        #26
                        Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

                        I've spent 80 dollars - Average of ~4 dollars per game IIRC.

                        EDIT:

                        Orcs Must Die - 3.74
                        Metro 2033 - 4.99
                        The Witcher - 2.49
                        Dredmor - 1.24
                        Psychonauts - 2.49

                        Total - 14.95

                        ---------------

                        Limbo - 2.49
                        Operation Flashpoint: Red River - 8.99
                        Blur - 4.99
                        Alien Breed Trilogy - 5.74

                        Total - 22.21

                        ---------------

                        Hard Reset - 4.99

                        Total - 4.99

                        ---------------

                        Bastion - 5.09
                        Sonic Generations - 10.19
                        Anomaly - 2.49
                        Worms Reloaded - 4.99
                        Kings Bounty Platinum - 8.74
                        Beat Hazard - 2.49
                        Red Faction Armageddon - 7.49

                        Total - 41.48

                        ----------------

                        End Total - 83.63
                        Last edited by ninjaKIWI; 12-27-2011, 02:51 PM.
                        Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                        "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                        "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                        "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                        "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                        "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                        "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                        Comment

                        • Emithith
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 1784

                          #27
                          Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

                          :c I wish I had money to spend on this sale. lol I could get some nice games for cheap.

                          Comment

                          • Crashfan3
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2937

                            #28
                            Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

                            @ninjaKIWI: Man, that's how they get ya. lol.

                            Chantelise: $4.99
                            The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: $40.19
                            Audiosurf: $2.49
                            Dungeons of Dredmor: $1.24
                            Magicka: FREE (gifted)
                            Borderlands GotY: $7.49

                            TOTAL: $56.40

                            Edit: Today I'm thinking about getting Solar 2 and Terraria, both for $2.49 apiece which will bring my total to $61.38.
                            Last edited by Crashfan3; 12-27-2011, 05:05 PM.

                            Comment

                            • ninjaKIWI
                              plain old ugly ass dumbas
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 3307

                              #29
                              Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

                              Terraria is an absolutely fantastic game, and 2.49 is a steal. I got it during the summer sales and have since logged 130+ hours on it.
                              Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                              "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                              "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                              "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                              "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                              "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                              "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                              Comment

                              • MaxGhost
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 2141

                                #30
                                Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

                                Just got Sequence, that's a super fun game, I know all of you would like it. Rhythm game RPG, with Ronald Jenkees soundtrack. Epic? I think so. Also playing it for like 30 minutes gets you a present for beating one of the enemies. It's $1.24 right now, that's a friggen steal.

                                Comment

                                Working...