Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xandertrax
    om nom nom
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 1495

    #31
    Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

    These sales haven't sapped my wallet yet. Fallout 3 for $5 almost got me, and the two L4D's are calling, but I think I shall resist a bit longer. I love the holiday achievements, and the Humble bundles have done wonders for getting those games. Unfortunately, all I've gotten from them are useless coupons. If anyone wants any of these, feel free to add me.

    -50% SEGA Classics
    -50% VirtuaTennis 4
    -50% KillingFloor
    -33% RAGE
    -25% Valve

    Comment

    • rsr2
      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
      • Oct 2004
      • 1386

      #32
      Re: Steam Christmas Sales. They're big.

      Boo I am 2 cents short of getting the entire Quake Collection today. 2 CENTS!!!!!! /wrist ....
      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

      Comment

      Working...