My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AeonShadow
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 588

    #46
    Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

    Originally posted by hoochan
    How do you guys understand what he's trying to say?

    The only thing I got out of his jumble of stupid is that he got has account stolen and now he's trying to steal it back LMAO
    Will you stop being such a *beep!!* beep!!*!! You think your so cool, " oh Aeon, how do people understand you?". Pathetic, think of something worse to say to me.

    Comment

    • IAAW
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 3008

      #47
      Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

      Although I have to agree that it was indeed your fault for losing your account, I applaud your enthusiasm on trying to get it back. Good luck with that.

      Comment

      • AeonShadow
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2006
        • 588

        #48
        Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

        Originally posted by IAAW
        Although I have to agree that it was indeed your fault for losing your account, I applaud your enthusiasm on trying to get it back. Good luck with that.
        I appreciate your support. This thread can dye down now if it wants to, I guess it's not even of your guys concerns anymore. PS. Unless anyone of you would feel like helping me out, by using Java Sricpt Style.. Regards, Dan

        Comment

        • Necamus
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 853

          #49
          Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

          Seriously, you gave a random MS website your email address and password? How dense are you?

          Also, you're trying to get help phishing, which is not exactly legal, despite the fact that you're trying to get a certain account back from someone else.
          www.freerice.com

          Comment

          • AeonShadow
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2006
            • 588

            #50
            Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

            Originally posted by Necamus
            Seriously, you gave a random MS website your email address and password? How dense are you?

            Also, you're trying to get help phishing, which is not exactly legal, despite the fact that you're trying to get a certain account back from someone else.
            Gosh, people these days. I said this thread can dye down, how DENSE are YOU? I already got my payment for what I did, go away and stop bothering me for what I did 1.5 years ago and this problem.

            Comment

            Working...