My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TwilightPrincess
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2007
    • 1333

    #16
    Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

    Your best bet is to open up a support ticket with hotmail and confirm your account details. They may have changed but you may still be able to confirm what was there before. If you specified an alternate email address, be sure you have access to that as they may send an email to that account.

    On the other hand, why would you EVER enter your Windows Live ID and password on a non-Windows Live ID supported site?
    Last edited by TwilightPrincess; 08-17-2008, 08:30 PM.


    Comment

    • AeonShadow
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 588

      #17
      Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

      Oh I am so pissed right now. I call them and some Japanese guy answers, and he's like something about closing my account in a month if I don't get it back. They didn't do a damn thing, and they gave me some weird reference id which I have no idea how to use!!!!

      Comment

      • fido123
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 4245

        #18
        Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

        Call them again and demand that you use you're personal information to verify that the account belongs to you then take necessary action like changing the password.

        Comment

        • AeonShadow
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2006
          • 588

          #19
          Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

          Originally posted by fido123
          Call them again and demand that you use you're personal information to verify that the account belongs to you then take necessary action like changing the password.
          The guy knew it belonged to me. He said there was insufficient information, because something about something else I cant remember. The good thing is I can sign into my account on my x box but I cant connect to x box live, but my other gold memberships can(weird?). What do you mean "take necessary action like changing the password"? I mean I would be happy if I can still fully access my account on my x box... But my email has been with me for 2 years and I have friends on it that might also get tricked........

          EDIT: What do I do with the reference number(id)?
          Last edited by AeonShadow; 08-18-2008, 09:42 AM.

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #20
            Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

            Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Truth

            And yet I still can't stop trying to get them...
            More truth than the first statement.

            4srs

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #21
              Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

              get a PS3. problem solved.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • AeonShadow
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2006
                • 588

                #22
                Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                A PS3, let my think... You should know the answer to that one. Do you guys know how to import someone's friends contacts to your own?

                Comment

                • fido123
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4245

                  #23
                  Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  get a PS3. problem solved.
                  NO

                  Comment

                  • AeonShadow
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 588

                    #24
                    Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    get a PS3. problem solved.
                    We already solved your case a long time ago. Actually I did, remember?

                    Comment

                    • Xx{Midnight}xX
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 8548

                      #25
                      Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      third law of reality: if something says "free money", it doesn't actually give you free money
                      Agreed. More like the law of reality.

                      Comment

                      • [TeRa]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 9922

                        #26
                        Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                        Reference ID is for when you call back tell them the reference number, you'll talk to someone and they'll read off what they've done to help with the account and what they can do and stuff, overtime you'll get a XBL 1 year for free code.

                        Anyway, I even said on the last page if you call xbox they will freeze your account making no one be able to sign on it ever again. What didn't you read.

                        Lastly, you're not going to trick the guy that tricked you into giving him your account info, unless the person who took it from you is actually mentally retarded, but chances or that are nonexistent.

                        Edit: k, one more thing, he most likely removed all of your friends, and probably sent a message to all of them about the site for free points. Just make a new account.
                        Last edited by [TeRa]; 08-18-2008, 12:26 PM.

                        Comment

                        • MalReynolds
                          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 6571

                          #27
                          Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          get a PS3. problem solved.
                          This.
                          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                          My new novel:

                          Maledictions: The Offering.

                          Now in Paperback!

                          Comment

                          • AeonShadow
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 588

                            #28
                            Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                            Originally posted by [TeRa]
                            Reference ID is for when you call back tell them the reference number, you'll talk to someone and they'll read off what they've done to help with the account and what they can do and stuff, overtime you'll get a XBL 1 year for free code.

                            Anyway, I even said on the last page if you call xbox they will freeze your account making no one be able to sign on it ever again. What didn't you read.

                            Lastly, you're not going to trick the guy that tricked you into giving him your account info, unless the person who took it from you is actually mentally retarded, but chances or that are nonexistent.

                            Edit: k, one more thing, he most likely removed all of your friends, and probably sent a message to all of them about the site for free points. Just make a new account.
                            Thanks for you help (finally). Also, all I have to do is have one of my friends say "cn i hav free ms points?" to my phisher; then my friend says I just signed in(he will change his pass real quick). Then he will give him this link about FFR, except it will be all screwed up, and when my phisher clicks it, it will send my pass to my other email. Case solved! SERVED!! Who thinks I can do it?

                            Comment

                            • MalReynolds
                              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 6571

                              #29
                              Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                              Could you detail your plan a little better? Right know it's just a jumble of retarded.
                              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                              My new novel:

                              Maledictions: The Offering.

                              Now in Paperback!

                              Comment

                              • AeonShadow
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 588

                                #30
                                Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                Could you detail your plan a little better? Right know it's just a jumble of retarded.
                                Sure my good fellow friend. Oh and the bad English is for tricking him, I got him to talk to me once.

                                Plan:

                                1. Have one of my friends say "cn i hav free ms points?" to my phisher on hot mail.

                                2. Then my friend says "I just signed in"(he will then change his pass real quick).

                                3. Matt give's him this link about FFR, except it's all screwed up.

                                4. My phisher clicks link.

                                5. It will send my pass to my other email; its a little trick I learned from a very good friend.

                                6. The PHISHER GETS PHISHED!! (SERVED!!!)


                                PS. Ask me how I am going to do this? Easy, learn the way of a phisher.

                                Credit: AeonShadow

                                --Aeon

                                Comment

                                Working...