My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IAAW
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 3008

    #31
    Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

    Aeon's gone phishing. O_o

    Comment

    • AeonShadow
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 588

      #32
      Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

      Originally posted by IAAW
      Aeon's gone phishing. O_o
      Yes, I have gone phishing and I will catch him. Such as a fish in a lake.

      Comment

      • fido123
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 4245

        #33
        Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        This.
        With all three games right? Please don't de-rail this into some kind of retarded Xbox Vs. PS3 war...I've had enough of those >_<. Btw I have no idea wtf you're talking about with that link Aeon lol, don't know my Java that well yet.

        Comment

        • AeonShadow
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2006
          • 588

          #34
          Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

          Originally posted by fido123
          With all three games right? Please don't de-rail this into some kind of retarded Xbox Vs. PS3 war...I've had enough of those >_<. Btw I have no idea wtf you're talking about with that link Aeon lol, don't know my Java that well yet.
          You may not, but I do. I have almost got the link ready.

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #35
            Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

            Originally posted by fido123
            With all three games right? Please don't de-rail this into some kind of retarded Xbox Vs. PS3 war...I've had enough of those >_<. Btw I have no idea wtf you're talking about with that link Aeon lol, don't know my Java that well yet.
            I wasn't derailing the thread.

            As someone with access to both a PS3 and an X-box, I find myself playing the PS3 far more. That's all. I was just trying to say I enjoy the PS3 and that I haven't had any problems with it, and probably won't, as we don't have silly points to deal with. We just have cash. And if you sign up for a website that says "FREE MONEY ENTER YOUR INFORMATION PLS" and someone does it, well, hell, maybe they deserve to lose their PSN login information.

            That's all.

            Now that the thread has been sufficiently de-railed, you can go back to putting it on track since apparently you can tell me how to post. So get the jacks, wedges, and crane here. Put the train back on its course.
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • AeonShadow
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2006
              • 588

              #36
              Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              I wasn't derailing the thread.

              As someone with access to both a PS3 and an X-box, I find myself playing the PS3 far more. That's all. I was just trying to say I enjoy the PS3 and that I haven't had any problems with it, and probably won't, as we don't have silly points to deal with. We just have cash. And if you sign up for a website that says "FREE MONEY ENTER YOUR INFORMATION PLS" and someone does it, well, hell, maybe they deserve to lose their PSN login information.

              That's all.

              Now that the thread has been sufficiently de-railed, you can go back to putting it on track since apparently you can tell me how to post. So get the jacks, wedges, and crane here. Put the train back on its course.
              One, I was very-very tired and I thought it was like R1. Two, the point of this thread is to see if anyone has experienced it and has huge major suggestions; instead of saying points are pointless. Yes, personally even though I don't have the PS3, it looks pretty cool. But if I had it I wouldn't shove it in somebody's face saying "ha we ps3 fan boys don't have problems!" And yes I know, you never made a point of trying to shove it right in my face, just empathizing here people.

              Comment

              • fido123
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 4245

                #37
                Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                I wasn't derailing the thread.
                We're talking about how he got his account phised, it's not even about the Xbox. It's going pretty off topic to say PS3 is better than Xbox, and IMO is just fanboyism. I'm not trying to tell you how to post or insult you it's just please...I ****ing hate it when people bring up PS3 and how it's better (Not agreeing) than Xbox.
                Last edited by fido123; 08-18-2008, 01:42 PM.

                Comment

                • MalReynolds
                  CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 6571

                  #38
                  Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                  I don't even think it's better than X-box. I like both of them. I just play the PS3 more because Uncharted is one of my favorite games. I wasn't trying to go all fanboy over this fizzbitch.
                  "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                  "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                  My new novel:

                  Maledictions: The Offering.

                  Now in Paperback!

                  Comment

                  • AeonShadow
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 588

                    #39
                    Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    I don't even think it's better than X-box. I like both of them. I just play the PS3 more because Uncharted is one of my favorite games. I wasn't trying to go all fanboy over this fizzbitch.
                    Very formal and well organized; sorry if I did anything wrong to insult you.
                    My good friend is trying to IP track and take the t35 sucker down with me.
                    Last edited by AeonShadow; 08-18-2008, 07:35 PM. Reason: wait.. just got it

                    Comment

                    • [TeRa]
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 9922

                      #40
                      Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                      You might wanna remove those links from the post >_>

                      Comment

                      • x After Dawn x
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1613

                        #41
                        Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                        Your fault for entering in your password. -_-
                        Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
                        Alcohol make peoples retard.
                        Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
                        Just take nicotine patch lol

                        Comment

                        • AeonShadow
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 588

                          #42
                          Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                          Originally posted by x After Dawn x
                          Your fault for entering in your password. -_-
                          I'm sick and tired of hearing "your fault for entering your password". You wouldn't be saying that if you got your email stolen and you had like 30,000 gamer points and a credit card attached. Don't say how oh you would solve it by simply calling Microsoft. This thread is just for helping me decipher the website that stole my email pass(actually a person), my friend is doing it right now. He's already distracted my phisher with a bunch of fake window live id's so he can quickly find his email and report it and then get my pass back.

                          Comment

                          • [TeRa]
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 9922

                            #43
                            Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                            What will reporting his email do?

                            It is your fault, yes, it may have been stupid, but it was your fault, you'll look back at this and laugh when the account is back or frozen.

                            Gamer points yet again, are pointless, having 100 is the same as having 1mil, it's doesn't change ANYTHING AT ALL.
                            I had 2 credit cards on my account when it got jacked, I just called the credit card company and they just canceled all the purchases that came off that account, after it got jacked, I got a free one year, and made a new account.

                            Comment

                            • AeonShadow
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 588

                              #44
                              Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                              Originally posted by [TeRa]
                              What will reporting his email do?

                              It is your fault, yes, it may have been stupid, but it was your fault, you'll look back at this and laugh when the account is back or frozen.

                              Gamer points yet again, are pointless, having 100 is the same as having 1mil, it's doesn't change ANYTHING AT ALL.
                              I had 2 credit cards on my account when it got jacked, I just called the credit card company and they just canceled all the purchases that came off that account, after it got jacked, I got a free one year, and made a new account.
                              Have you been listening? By the way I can get on my account on my x box! But for some reason I cant connect to x box live! HELP ME!! It's not internet problems, but I think either Microsoft fixed it or either my hacker just say'd "mm I will link it back but he will figure out the rest" MUHAHAHAHA... Thats probably what happened. Me and my big ideas get my into trouble, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...miley/Razz.gif

                              Comment

                              • hoochan
                                woah shrooms
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 3838

                                #45
                                Re: My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

                                How do you guys understand what he's trying to say?

                                The only thing I got out of his jumble of stupid is that he got has account stolen and now he's trying to steal it back LMAO

                                Comment

                                Working...