He used an emulator and sped up the framerate and used savestates. Really obvious if you watch the video.
well.. the legend of zelda got ownd..
Collapse
X
-
-
That IS how it works. If you use the second whistle while you're in the map for choosing where to warp to, it sends you to world 8. I've done it before, on an american version of the game.Originally posted by 87xzelda 1, and yes i saw the guy eating mario 3 but that controversial, because using the first flute on world one lets choose between worlds 2 3 and 4, then the second does 5 6 and 7, then the third one does 8, his second flute took him to eight.. thats not how it works.... i havent seen the resident evil thing but that would be pretty cool.... although i hate the game.. what about the guy who beat quake 1 on the hardest difficulty in like 8 minutes.. all 4 chapters.. that was crazy..
The video is controversial because he used an emulator to slow the game down, that's how he was so l33t at jumping on the cannonballs to get 99 lives, and he could shoot fireballs so fast.Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.Comment
-
well.. i remember playing that game and using the flute while on the pick level screen and it just took me straight to the next leve down.. (worlds 5 6 and 7).. you must of done something special..
RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.Comment
-
I remember once using a whistle and I was able to go back a level. It was either Level 3 (went back to 2) or 6 (went back to 5). Really odd.
Haven't done it since. Maybe I'm just not remembering right.I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.Comment
-
I still disagree.. i will have to play the game again to see if am right or not..No, 87x, you just have a bad memory. Using the flute while in the warp world took you directly to world 8. Using the flute in world 4-7 took you to the second section down.
RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.Comment
-
No, i did not cheat. I did it on the pc version. You can't cheat.Originally posted by QreepyBORIS^With uber cheats (Jenova + Sephiroth...mmm)Originally posted by ReachWhich zelda? the first one for nes? or snes?
I beat FF7 in under 7 hours, niggilo's.
Comment
-
No, the official PC release of FF7. Bet you didn't know it existed
It was really buggy until they patched it, so it wasn't at all popular, it basically didn't run on most systems without a patch. Same for FF8.
Reach, I'm SURE that there are cheats for the PC version of FF7, hacking PC games is really easy.
That said, it's not hard to beat FF games in ridiculously low amounts of time, you just have to know how to trick the game in to not getting you in to 874205 random battles, and you have to be uber l33t against bosses
Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.Comment
-
YEah well it only took me 3 years to beat space invaders
BOOYAH
Put that on a site and dl itOriginally posted by 87xif some dude was hiding in the bushes trying to get a picture of me.. and i found him.. thats an invasion of privacy.. ima whoop his ass.. then sue him.. then have sex with his wife just out of spiteComment
-
the only code i remember for ff7 is the W-materia code, and i only did that one because it took to longComment
-
there are always cheats...especially on pc games becasue you can modify code to do soOriginally posted by VxDxStick it in her butt and pee.Comment
-
Yea, if i knew how to hack a pc game
i did it legitamately -_- It wasn't even that hard. Just dont level up and restart if you wasted time. The second disk only takes like 2 hours to beat o_O bottom of the northern cave takes like 5 minutes. And the only hard bosses are the materia master, the red dragon and the guy in the submarine bay.
Comment
-
h4xx0r.Originally posted by ReachWhich zelda? the first one for nes? or snes?
I beat FF7 in under 7 hours, niggilo's.Comment
-
I beat Link to the Past in about two hours once. I'm sure if I didn't go hunt down every last item, I could have shaved off a good hour. It's really not that long a game.SIG PICTURES:
POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNETComment
Comment