2 hours to do 10 dungeons?....maybe if you know them by heart I suppose...
well.. the legend of zelda got ownd..
Collapse
X
-
i guess.. that game took me some time.. i beat prince of persia sands of time in about 4 hours.. takes so long becuase you have to fight people.. but i basically know the game by heart.. i could probably do it in 3:30.. but it would take some practice and luck
RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.Comment
-
Are you sure? The way I recall it, using any flute in the warp zone map (labeled on the game as world 9) takes you directly to 8. So as long as you had two flutes at the same, possible by obtaining them at 1-3 and the first mini-fortress, you can reach world 8. But I haven't seen the footage yet so maybe I'm missing something.Originally posted by 87xzelda 1, and yes i saw the guy eating mario 3 but that controversial, because using the first flute on world one lets choose between worlds 2 3 and 4, then the second does 5 6 and 7, then the third one does 8, his second flute took him to eight.. thats not how it works.
Originally posted by MixMasterLarNaruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.Comment
Comment