Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • l2awr
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 523

    #31
    Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

    Best Music Game: Guitar Hero 3
    Best Xbox 360 Game: COD4
    Best PS3 Game: eh I don't know any games on it
    Best Wii Game: Super Mario Galaxy
    Best Multiplayer Game: COD4
    Best DS Game: Zelda hour glass one
    Best PSP Game: same as ps3
    Best PC Game: STARCRAFT!!!!! For this year I would say unreal 3
    Game of Year: COD4

    Best of 2008....SC2!!

    Comment

    • Starshot
      /DJS\
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 1794

      #32
      Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

      Best Music Game: Rock Band
      Best Xbox 360 Game: Small Arms
      Best PS3 Game: Super Stardust HD
      Best Wii Game: Geometry Wars: Galaxies
      Best Multiplayer Game: Rock Band or Planet Puzzle League.
      Best DS Game: Planet Puzzle League
      Best PSP Game: Taiko No Tatsujin Portable
      Best PC Game: Portal
      Game of Year: Geometry Wars: Galaxies

      Comment

      • rsr2
        Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
        • Oct 2004
        • 1386

        #33
        Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

        Originally posted by Biff_tech
        ITT Anyone who doesn't say Call of Duty 4 as best Shooter is a halo fan, or hasn't played it.
        Totally agreed. Most of my friends are halo fans and they say they hate COD4, even though they have never played it. Halo is dead to me now because that game pisses me off so much I wanna never play video games ever again. with COD4. I have never came close of be mad. Also its a way better game!!!
        Originally posted by MrGiggles
        "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

        Comment

        • Relambrien
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 1644

          #34
          Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

          I sense Call of Duty vs Halo is going to be the next big video game community rivalry.

          It's a shame, considering that while the Halo series is spectacular, it is somewhat overhyped, and Call of Duty 4's awesomeness is being overstated as well. CoD has a noticeable edge in my opinion, but it doesn't make Halo obsolete or anything. Rather, I'd say that which game you buy should be based on your preferred setting: modern or science fiction. And if you like both, buy both, since they're different enough that they don't feel like the same game in different settings.

          Comment

          • Crashfan3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 2937

            #35
            Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

            So you want my honest opinion?

            Best Music Game: DDR SuperNova
            Best Xbox 360 Game: Ninety-Nine Nights
            Best PS3 Game: --Never played a PS3--
            Best Wii Game: Crash Of The Titans
            Best Multiplayer Game: --undecided--
            Best DS Game: Pokèmon Pearl/Diamond
            Best PSP Game: --Never played a PSP--
            Best PC Game: Uh... World Of Warcraft?
            Game of Year: Crash Of The Titans FTW

            Comment

            • Telvanni_guard
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 1031

              #36
              Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

              360 List:

              Best Rythmn game: Rock Band
              Best FPS: Call of Duty 4
              Best Sports game: skate.
              Best Rental: Assassin's Creed
              Most Hyped game: Halo 3
              Most Disappointing game: Mass Effect
              Most likely to still be playing in 2009: Rock Band
              Best Multiplayer Game: Team Fortress 2

              Game of the Year: Call of Duty 4/Rock Band

              Both of those games have expanded my visions for the future of gaming.
              Finally...
              A war game that doesn't involve WW2. Wonderful.
              Playing in a band in the comforts of my living room? Awesome.
              Last edited by Telvanni_guard; 01-3-2008, 03:57 PM.

              Comment

              • smartdude1212
                2 is poo
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 6687

                #37
                Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

                GH3 is as overhyped as Halo 3, really.

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #38
                  Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

                  rock band

                  end of discussion

                  Comment

                  • zidart
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 964

                    #39
                    Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

                    wii: super mario galaxy
                    360: mass effect
                    ps3: ratchet and clank
                    pc: call of duty 4
                    psp: final fantasy tactics
                    DS: the legend of zelda phantom hourlgass
                    game of the year overall : super mario galaxy

                    Comment

                    • MystictheHedgehog
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 699

                      #40
                      Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

                      Originally posted by Biff_tech
                      Also Halo 3 is in no way overhyped you obviously just had a bad experience with it
                      No...I really didn't. Don't get me wrong, Halo 3 is by no means a bad game. It's a good game,not a great game though. And not even close to the God of video games much of the gaming world has made it out to be. Yes it has a good multiplayer. Yes the graphics are pretty nice, and yes it does indeed have some fun weapons to use. But, it's not this perfect 10 everyone has made it out to be. It's a good game, with good multiplayer, but that just does not make up for the rest of the game. I think the gaming world just got blind to anything wrong with the game just because that 4-letter word HALO was written in the title of the game on the box. It is not anything close to the 10 so many website's have given it. COD4 is a better FPS than Halo 3, but I do think COD4 is getting a little too much credit as well...but I still think it's the best game of 07.
                      Last edited by MystictheHedgehog; 01-4-2008, 01:54 PM.
                      Originally posted by Jerry DB
                      how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

                      Comment

                      • ddr_f4n
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 3807

                        #41
                        Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

                        Originally posted by Biff_tech
                        Also Halo 3 is in no way overhyped you obviously just had a bad experience with it
                        It's not about bad experience. It's just REALLY repetitive. It's the same kind of gameplay, only with new weapons and gadgets. Strategy is the same, gameplay is the same. We want something different.

                        Call of Duty 4 is different. From it's previous games, it's definitely different. Modern Warfare instead of WW2 warfare, weapons are completely new, air support, actual strategy (none of that run up to the guy aimlessly while he shoots you to stab him), and realistic gameplay.

                        Halo 3 is fun, just not something I would consider awesome.
                        Last edited by ddr_f4n; 01-5-2008, 12:14 PM.
                        Out Now!


                        Older Releases:
                        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                        Comment

                        • SaguchiTheCat
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 167

                          #42
                          Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

                          Best Game: Have not decided yet. Basically because I haven't played many games yet... except for the DS. Best game I know of made this year for the DS is Rune Factory, but I wouldn't say it's the best game of the year.
                          Worst Game: Super Mario Galaxy (I hate Mario, PERIOD!!!)

                          Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
                          Butterfly 8-bit.

                          Comment

                          • marioGP87
                            Shiny Zoroa :')
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 603

                            #43
                            Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

                            Originally posted by SaguchiTheCat
                            Best Game: Have not decided yet. Basically because I haven't played many games yet... except for the DS. Best game I know of made this year for the DS is Rune Factory, but I wouldn't say it's the best game of the year.
                            Worst Game: Super Mario Galaxy (I hate Mario, PERIOD!!!)
                            MARIO HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            worst game: Fusion Frenzy 2 (broken gameplay, and bootleg mario party, also, please kill the announcer!!![also, the worst graphic on the 360 and looked liked the normal XBox])
                            best game: stuck on three games that are simply awesome: Super Mario Galaxy (finally, a game that introduces gravity ), Bioshock (sick-ass graphics), and Call of Duty 4 (a new era and better than GRAW [which by the way was simple])
                            Last edited by marioGP87; 01-5-2008, 06:27 PM.
                            Originally posted by Kit
                            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #44
                              Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

                              Hmm... CoD4 is pretty good. I also like Portal(sort of original, graphics are nice) and i guess Team Fortress 2. All those games are pretty decent.

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #45
                                Re: Game of the Year 2007 (In Your Opinion)

                                Best Game is Hotel Dusk: Room 215.

                                Comment

                                Working...