What Games For The Wii Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zidart
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 964

    #46
    Re: What Games For The Wii Are You Most Looking Forward To?

    i'm think i will change umbrella chronicles to my must-have, because i didn't play resident evil 0 and i didn't finish some resident evils. so the story will be a suprise for me

    Comment

    • tulipan
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 6

      #47
      Re: What Games For The Wii Are You Most Looking Forward To?

      1. metroid prime 3:corruption
      2. super mario galaxy
      3. super smash bros brawl
      4. anything else my brother gets

      Comment

      • marioGP87
        Shiny Zoroa :')
        • Mar 2006
        • 603

        #48
        Re: What Games For The Wii Are You Most Looking Forward To?

        *sigh* unfortunately, I don't have a Wii, but I played it in my brother's house.

        Zelda: WOOT!!! though, too many hours with your arms bending and twisting, ouch!
        Transformer: please, and I thought the movie was better, and I was right (I rather play it on the 360 than the Wii)
        Wii Sports: Like Mario Party except that the only thing you do is do sports on the Wii with your Mii.

        Games that I want (if I had a Wii):
        1. LoZ: Twilight Princess
        2. Super Paper Mario
        3. Wii Play
        4. Mario Party 8
        5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (obviously a screenshot is my avatar )
        Last edited by marioGP87; 08-19-2007, 04:59 PM.
        Originally posted by Kit
        "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


        Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

        Comment

        • General Iudex
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 6

          #49
          Re: What Games For The Wii Are You Most Looking Forward To?

          I'm looking forward to:

          Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
          Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
          And Super Smash Bros. Brawl
          sigpic

          Comment

          • MoopToThePowerOfQ
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2007
            • 77

            #50
            Re: What Games For The Wii Are You Most Looking Forward To?

            Mario universe (or galaxy or something)
            Super smash bros brawl

            and metroid looks pretty sweet

            Comment

            • jakobsk8
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 208

              #51
              Re: What Games For The Wii Are You Most Looking Forward To?

              SSBB. DUH!!!
              and super mario galaxy
              and sonic and mario at the olympic games

              Comment

              • Chief0678
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 168

                #52
                Re: What Games For The Wii Are You Most Looking Forward To?

                Super Smash Bros Brawl

                That's all there is to it.




                sigpic
                You're going to die soon. You have seven more days to live.

                Comment

                Working...