The Kingdom of Loathing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DancingCow
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 62

    #46
    Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

    Just started up an Oxycore run.

    Devo, you may know me from /newbie. My character's name is "Valkron"







    Comment

    • bluguerrilla
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2006
      • 3966

      #47
      Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

      Realms of Despair is better. Not that I've played Kingdom of Loathing...

      Comment

      • devonin
        Very Grave Indeed
        Community Manager
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2004
        • 10120

        #48
        Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

        Originally posted by DancingCow
        Just started up an Oxycore run.

        Devo, you may know me from /newbie. My character's name is "Valkron"
        A-har, I do remember the name. Oxycore was just a tad too slow for me to want to do NS13's inauguration on, and instead I'm in HC-nopath, and reliving the joys of actually being -happy- to eat pizzas and drink tier 2 booze.

        Comment

        • psychopete
          Quite electrifying.
          • Jul 2005
          • 833

          #49
          Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

          I dropped Oxycore, so I'm going do to a new ascension path once I finish this run. But, of course, I still need to do a lot more stuff before I ascend. But I did get that damn Misshapen Animal Skeleton last night.

          Comment

          • devonin
            Very Grave Indeed
            Community Manager
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2004
            • 10120

            #50
            Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

            Originally posted by psychopete
            I dropped Oxycore, so I'm going do to a new ascension path once I finish this run. But, of course, I still need to do a lot more stuff before I ascend. But I did get that damn Misshapen Animal Skeleton last night.
            Heh, I made my MAS in oxycore too. By the time I was done, I had almost 200 extra bones.

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #51
              Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

              Originally posted by devonin
              Heh, I made my MAS in oxycore too. By the time I was done, I had almost 200 extra bones.
              Damn, trying to do that in oxycore took me a LONG time to do. -_- As in I think around 2 weeks.

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #52
                Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

                I've done all sorts of crazy stuff like that though. I also got gourdcore in oxycore, for example.

                Comment

                • MI4 REAL
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 237

                  #53
                  Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

                  Originally posted by devonin
                  If you're talking about stuff like the Cheshire Bat, every year they retire the pair of them and replace them with new ones that function identically. If you just want old Mr Store items to come back, Jick's said more than once that it will never happen. Too many people spend too much time and effort playing the market for Jick to screw them over by reintroducing old items at only 4.5M
                  He could add a "cannot be traded" tag to them.
                  Problem solved.
                  Highest Combo-3330 (Full Combo Blue Army)[10/12][Level 67]
                  Highest Score-5,103,380 (Blue Army)
                  Highest Level AAA-Heroes On Your Lawn At Night [9/12][Level 53]
                  Highest Level FC-Choprite [11/12][70] (1796c)
                  Highest Level Clear-Undici [13/12][Level 110]

                  AAAs-509 (445+64)
                  Tier Points-151
                  Very Challenging Full Combos-89+

                  Overall Average Rank Before AvMissFix-556
                  (AAA:126)(FC:367)

                  Standard Difficulty AAAs-57+
                  Tricky Difficulty AAAs-74+
                  Difficult AAAs-107+
                  Very Difficult AAAs-48+
                  Steppingest AAA-1442 (Bicycle Break)[7/12]

                  Comment

                  • devonin
                    Very Grave Indeed
                    Community Manager
                    Event Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 10120

                    #54
                    Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

                    But he -wants- the market to exist for the items, he just isn't going to destroy the market by re-releasing things years after the fact.

                    Comment

                    • MI4 REAL
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 237

                      #55
                      Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

                      I thought Jick would want a better meatsink, not for another user to turn 4.5 mil into 250 mil.

                      Makes getting that 4.5 mil to buy a Mr. A for free all the harder. Therefore......you.....buy one. Literally.
                      Highest Combo-3330 (Full Combo Blue Army)[10/12][Level 67]
                      Highest Score-5,103,380 (Blue Army)
                      Highest Level AAA-Heroes On Your Lawn At Night [9/12][Level 53]
                      Highest Level FC-Choprite [11/12][70] (1796c)
                      Highest Level Clear-Undici [13/12][Level 110]

                      AAAs-509 (445+64)
                      Tier Points-151
                      Very Challenging Full Combos-89+

                      Overall Average Rank Before AvMissFix-556
                      (AAA:126)(FC:367)

                      Standard Difficulty AAAs-57+
                      Tricky Difficulty AAAs-74+
                      Difficult AAAs-107+
                      Very Difficult AAAs-48+
                      Steppingest AAA-1442 (Bicycle Break)[7/12]

                      Comment

                      • MI4 REAL
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 237

                        #56
                        Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

                        By the by, they brought back the July 4th trophy
                        I got it for all 3 of my accounts
                        Highest Combo-3330 (Full Combo Blue Army)[10/12][Level 67]
                        Highest Score-5,103,380 (Blue Army)
                        Highest Level AAA-Heroes On Your Lawn At Night [9/12][Level 53]
                        Highest Level FC-Choprite [11/12][70] (1796c)
                        Highest Level Clear-Undici [13/12][Level 110]

                        AAAs-509 (445+64)
                        Tier Points-151
                        Very Challenging Full Combos-89+

                        Overall Average Rank Before AvMissFix-556
                        (AAA:126)(FC:367)

                        Standard Difficulty AAAs-57+
                        Tricky Difficulty AAAs-74+
                        Difficult AAAs-107+
                        Very Difficult AAAs-48+
                        Steppingest AAA-1442 (Bicycle Break)[7/12]

                        Comment

                        Working...