The Next Generation of Pokemon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jamuko
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 1083

    #61
    Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

    I think it was a size issue. If I recall correctly, the DS would not have been able to fit all its components into that size shell if they had included full backwards compatibility... and with the (original) DS kinda bulky as is, I think they decided to favor the better size.

    Also, I'm sure they don't complain too much about giving users a reason to own both a GBA AND a DS. XD
    ♪~
    Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
    I like delicious things
    I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
    So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
    There's lots of happiness in my pocket
    So let's play forever~

    Comment

    • Kodes
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 18

      #62
      Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

      The ds lite is not bulky..
      sigpic Halo Rules

      Comment

      • jamuko
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1083

        #63
        Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

        Originally posted by jamuko
        the (original) DS kinda bulky as is
        :/
        ♪~
        Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
        I like delicious things
        I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
        So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
        There's lots of happiness in my pocket
        So let's play forever~

        Comment

        • koga939
          Tuturu!
          • Aug 2006
          • 185

          #64
          Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

          Go Pikachu!!!





          GOD DAMNIT IT GAVE ME A CHARMANDER!!!!!!


          YOU SUCK, OAK!

          Comment

          Working...