The Next Generation of Pokemon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Windscarredfaith
    (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
    • Mar 2005
    • 2612

    #46
    Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

    Too many Pokemon. Can't keep track.

    Comment

    • Pichu_XP
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 950

      #47
      Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

      Originally posted by Hawbs
      I doubt they would also. But the first 151 were by far the coolest imo.
      Monsters look strange and stupid for the most part past 151.
      You should see the latest ones. -_-
      Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
      Too many Pokemon. Can't keep track.
      Even I'm having difficulty keeping track with 400+ Pokemon and all. The games however are still enjoyable. I'm wishing Nintendo stop with these new generations and start a megaproject (MMO or Compilation) though.

      Comment

      • BigErnDawg
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 73

        #48
        Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

        yeah an mmorpg would be nice, i played pokemon but not that much, i HATED the battle music with a passion on the gameboy, it was like trying to make my ears explode, and yeah, i stopped at gold when i caught them all on there (with the aid of a gameshark OMG)

        Comment

        • x6tence
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 273

          #49
          Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

          Im never ashamed to play pokemon in the public,my friends say im lame because I still like pokemon I dont know why,its probably that they are mad Im happy playing something I love...

          Comment

          • Grim Raper
            Banned
            • Feb 2007
            • 70

            #50
            Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

            Pokemon is legend

            Comment

            • ToshX
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2004
              • 5111

              #51
              Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

              Originally posted by x6tence
              Im never ashamed to play pokemon in the public,my friends say im lame because I still like pokemon I dont know why,its probably that they are mad Im happy playing something I love...
              They think you're "too old" for it. They'll keep thinking that until you get to college, and that's when it becomes cool again.

              Comment

              • ddranthony92
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 487

                #52
                Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

                is the new one gonna be for gba or ds only cause i traded my gbsp in cause gamestop gave me 30$ in credit for it.but my sister has a gbsp so if the new versions are coming out for gba im gettin it, if not then idk cause im not buying a ds just for that game
                XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
                Games:
                Call of Duty 4
                Rock Band
                Rock Band 2

                Wanna see ?!?!?

                How about my !?!?!

                Comment

                • Kodes
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 18

                  #53
                  Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

                  You do know that you can play gb games on ds, right ?!?
                  sigpic Halo Rules

                  Comment

                  • Kodes
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 18

                    #54
                    Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

                    i stopped playing pokemon games since emerald
                    sigpic Halo Rules

                    Comment

                    • ddranthony92
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 487

                      #55
                      Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

                      yea ik but i dont like anyother gb games and i dont want to buy a ds
                      XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
                      Games:
                      Call of Duty 4
                      Rock Band
                      Rock Band 2

                      Wanna see ?!?!?

                      How about my !?!?!

                      Comment

                      • ToshX
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 5111

                        #56
                        Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

                        Yeah, same here.

                        Comment

                        • jamuko
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 1083

                          #57
                          Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

                          Yes, the new Pokemon games are for DS only.

                          Also, while the DS can play GBA games, it can't play any earlier GB games... so I'd hold onto an Advance (or at least a Color) if you want to be able to play those again.

                          Still, there are many many entertaining DS games available, so I'd say you wouldn't be disappointed even if you initially buy it solely for Pokemon.
                          ♪~
                          Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                          I like delicious things
                          I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                          So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                          There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                          So let's play forever~

                          Comment

                          • ToshX
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 5111

                            #58
                            Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

                            Yeah, I may buy it just for Pokemon.

                            Comment

                            • cC@Zz
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 1427

                              #59
                              Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

                              Originally posted by jamuko
                              Yes, the new Pokemon games are for DS only.

                              Also, while the DS can play GBA games, it can't play any earlier GB games... so I'd hold onto an Advance (or at least a Color) if you want to be able to play those again.
                              When I first got my DS I thought of getting rid of my GBA. I'm glad I didn't once I learned that the DS doesn't play old GB games. I have pokemon Red, Blue, and yellow and a lot of other cool GB games like Kirby and Mario.
                              There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                              Comment

                              • ToshX
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2004
                                • 5111

                                #60
                                Re: The Next Generation of Pokemon

                                Yeah, I think it's kinda dumb how they did that, but I guess it was probably a requirement of a money issue.

                                Comment

                                Working...