Legend of Zelda Timeline

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Squeek
    let it snow~
    • Jan 2004
    • 14444

    #61
    Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

    Do you have any friends with a Wii and Zelda you could try it on?

    Moogy didn't like OoT either, preferring LttP over the rest. He's willing to try TP when he gets it. If that helps any.

    It takes a lot for me not to like a game, so it's hard for me to not recommend something.

    Comment

    • MCRenaissance
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 1646

      #62
      Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

      Originally posted by Squeek
      LttP over the rest
      Moogy speaks truth.

      Comment

      • AnUnknownDrummer
        would rather go by AUD.
        • Sep 2005
        • 265

        #63
        Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

        I have a couple Wii's, along with a couple LoZ:TP's, annndddd...


        Originally posted by Squeek
        So far there's no Ganon in Twilight Princess.
        ...sorry to ruin it for you, but he's back. Their future timeline is wrong.

        Comment

        • Squeek
          let it snow~
          • Jan 2004
          • 14444

          #64
          Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

          Yes, I have beaten the game at this point.

          No, the future timeline is not wrong. Wind Waker features a Ganondorf as well. TP shows what happens to Ganondorf AFTER Ocarina of Time. He was only sealed in the future timeline. In the past, he was just proven to be a bad guy.

          Comment

          • AnUnknownDrummer
            would rather go by AUD.
            • Sep 2005
            • 265

            #65
            Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

            Hm. Maybe I misunderstood when I first watched it(knowing my attention span). My apologies. :P

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #66
              Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

              I don't know what the hell that video was talking about with TP needing to not have a Ganon in order for the timeline to work. I don't see how it would work unless Ganon was in it.

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #67
                Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

                Because he was sealed in OoT and didn't make his return till WW. Meaning that he returns and floods Hyrule while Link is in a peaceful state and doesn't expect anything to go wrong. (I'm speculating this because I haven't beaten/own TP but I've still read what you guys have said.)
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #68
                  Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

                  TP shows when and where Ganondorf gets sealed away.

                  I still don't see how he comes back in Wind Waker or how that world gets flooded, but that's up to Nintendo to make the game between TP and WW to explain all of this.

                  Comment

                  • tsugomaru
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 3962

                    #69
                    Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

                    I went and searched for information ond Phantom Hourglass and it seems to me that the ocean is present there. =]

                    But that's just from the screen shots, who knows what the heck it is.

                    Also, there in an ocean that you can access to in Oracle of Ages.

                    FISH ON

                    ~Tsugomaru
                    Originally posted by Hiluluk
                    WHEN do you think people die...?
                    When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                    When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                    When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                    IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #70
                      Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

                      Originally posted by Squeek
                      TP shows when and where Ganondorf gets sealed away.

                      I still don't see how he comes back in Wind Waker or how that world gets flooded, but that's up to Nintendo to make the game between TP and WW to explain all of this.
                      Didn't it say that Ganon(dorf) used his part of the triforce to conjure up some water from some place (presumably a large body of water near Hyrule) and flooded Hyrule?
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • KKKEEENNN
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 130

                        #71
                        Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

                        Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                        Didn't it say that Ganon(dorf) used his part of the triforce to conjure up some water from some place (presumably a large body of water near Hyrule) and flooded Hyrule?
                        Yeah...well guys, a easier way to just know what is the timeline of Zelda is by commenting on Nintendo.com. I don't think it's that hard to find out. Unless they are being secret about it, too bad, follow Afrobean example and just think about what the next one will be like.

                        Comment

                        • SethSquall
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 5477

                          #72
                          Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

                          Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                          Didn't it say that Ganon(dorf) used his part of the triforce to conjure up some water from some place (presumably a large body of water near Hyrule) and flooded Hyrule?
                          Im pretty sure the God's did that. Ganon came back and Hyrule waited for the hero to show up but he never (some say Majoras Mask fits here), so they turned to the gods, who flooded Hyrule in hope of killing Ganon. It stopped him for a while but WW starts where Ganon has just gained his strength back, more or less.

                          Edit: Im sure they will never link the Zelda games solid. I think they will always keep people guessing. IMO I don't really care, as long as they keep making these awesome games.
                          Last edited by SethSquall; 03-7-2007, 09:10 AM.
                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          I love you, you Welsh ****

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #73
                            Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

                            *SPOILERS BELOW*

                            Ganon apparently dies at the end of TP, according to Wikipedia, and the Player's Guide for TP. However, there is no flood, meaning that TP cannot directly link to Wind Waker. Also, if Ganon died, then either
                            A) The timeline is incorrect, and the whole thing falls apart.
                            or...
                            B) There is another game that will have the actuall flodding of Hyrule, and the resurrection of Ganon.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • BigErnDawg
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 73

                              #74
                              Re: Legend of Zelda Timeline

                              waaaaiit a minute, according to the timeline, TP would have absolutely nothing to do with Wind Waker since TP doesnt say anything about the presence of the Hero of Time(aka adult link), and Wind Waker is mostly built around the flooding happening during the dissappearence of Link after the OoT adult storyline. That being said, it wouldnt make much sense to make a game between OoT and Wind Waker to play as a hero that wasnt around, so sorry folks, but we wont be seeing a flooding game in a while, though it would be an awesome thing to see, but that isnt neccessarily definate because though wind waker told how hyrule was flooded, it was still rather vague on how it precisely happened, so nintendo could weasel another game somehow in that storyline.

                              Comment

                              Working...