Re: Your oppinion of Sony
My same friend is a DS Lite user and as far as I know, he has had no problem. He goes everywhere with it and is always in his pocket. You can always count on it to be there.
He falls and crashes into things often and I'm pretty sure that his DS Lite goes through all the pain he is going. When we go camping, he also brings it along and it has survived the cold, rain, and pretty much all the weather conditions you can think of.
~Tsugomaru
My same friend is a DS Lite user and as far as I know, he has had no problem. He goes everywhere with it and is always in his pocket. You can always count on it to be there.
He falls and crashes into things often and I'm pretty sure that his DS Lite goes through all the pain he is going. When we go camping, he also brings it along and it has survived the cold, rain, and pretty much all the weather conditions you can think of.
~Tsugomaru
Comment