Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kevin_18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 680

    #31
    Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

    I have to wait quite some time before playing FF7 all over again after I've beaten it. Mainly becuase I remember the guide too well and find it boring...and it does get boring after many play throughs....1st play though was only fun to me.

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #32
      Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      so I was like

      hey what if Kamoa actually made a new, retarded-ish looking post for no reason even though he and all of his friends quit internet

      but nah
      im still here *** ihu

      Comment

      • Moogy
        嗚呼
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 10303

        #33
        Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

        i was smart in 2003
        Plz visit my blog

        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #34
          Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

          rofl he was here on mr.southlyon.OSHI SECRETS OUT EVAN GOD YOU'RE SUCH A *** COME BACK
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • DarkProdigy
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2005
            • 893

            #35
            Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

            FFVII is easy.
            FFXII is hard. Well, not so much hard as "You saw a cutscene. Now level up for a few hours so you can have a chance at getting through the next part."
            Are you a stepartist?

            Comment

            • FaughtNWon
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 314

              #36
              Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

              All i can say is its one long game. And it took me like 3 different trys to beat it. For i got bored the first 2. But its a great game if you got the time. i should go buy it again. T.T
              I'm a filthy slut.

              Comment

              • scorpio1690
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 4817

                #37
                Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

                Originally posted by DarkProdigy
                FFVII is easy.
                FFXII is hard. Well, not so much hard as "You saw a cutscene. Now level up for a few hours so you can have a chance at getting through the next part."
                QFT

                And money's a bitch.

                Phon's Coast right here.

                Comment

                • TheRapingDragon
                  A car crash mind
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9788

                  #38
                  Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  I have yet to beat FFVII, not because it is hard, but because I want to get everything possible in the game, I am taking my time. the game was actually really easy, it just takes a while to complete. Spend some more time leveling up your characters, and be sure to get Vicent and Yuffie, they help a lot.
                  Doesn't take too long to get every character up to lvl99 with master materia (the "weapons" way) and whatnot. I've done it.

                  Vincent is great to begin with but then gets horrible due to his limit breaks which can really **** you up (auto-attacking).

                  How about you try to get the master materia the long way, which is that if you want the red master materia then you need every type of red materia and they all must be at master level. Now that takes a while to achieve.

                  Comment

                  • scorpio1690
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 4817

                    #39
                    Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

                    I've done the master materia both ways TRD. It takes so long just mastering everything. The only real way you can do it without going insane is steal tonnes of elixirs from Tonberry and then go to Magic Pots with Apocalypse and Trident equipped

                    Comment

                    • TheRapingDragon
                      A car crash mind
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 9788

                      #40
                      Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

                      Originally posted by scorpio1690
                      I've done the master materia both ways TRD. It takes so long just mastering everything.
                      Yes, I know it does, I've done it myself, that was why I mentioned it to him.

                      Man was I bored when I was younger.

                      Comment

                      • The Undead
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 6

                        #41
                        Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

                        i beat the firsst one lol...but havent picked up the new one yet

                        Comment

                        • G.S.M
                          is watching
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 1072

                          #42
                          Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

                          I've beaten it. Best FF game.
                          "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

                          Comment

                          Working...