Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TeH_KrAzY_RoMaNiAn
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 192

    #16
    i had the really old finalfantasys for the old nintendo and super nintendo but for some really retarted reason i decided to sell everything and now i regret it knowing i most likely wont ever get a hold on those games again. the only game i've played and havent beat is super ghosts and ghouls for nintendo. other then that i beat every game i played so far. FF7 was fun but i played 8 first so i dont really want to compare them, and FF8 was the first finalfantasy game i played (other then snes and nes games) so thats why i like it more.

    Comment

    • Moogy
      嗚呼
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 10303

      #17
      Hey, if you want to play old SNES games...

      A GPU-powered SNES emulator rewritten from scratch with hi-res Mode 7, per-game enhancements, and a modernized classic UI.
      Plz visit my blog

      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #18
        Xenogears > Sex with your sister.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • Moogy
          嗚呼
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 10303

          #19
          Vagrant Story > Qreepy
          Plz visit my blog

          ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

          Comment

          • altairian
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 2055

            #20
            dude I'm in the process of playign xenogears right now. the game rocks my world
            I just wish there was a little less gear fighting... =\
            The gears are sweet, but when you spend like 2 hours just walking around in your gears, it gets old...
            Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

            Comment

            • ultimategamer
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2003
              • 127

              #21
              Originally posted by SpookG
              here, let me settle this debate.

              I have beat, or will beat, every game ever designed. The only one that has ever foiled my attempts was Back to the Future for the original nintendo. DAMN THAT GAME TO HELL!
              bah! i highly doubt that statement is true in any sense. Go play ninja gaiden 1 for the old school nes, w/o using a roms so you can't savestate cheat or anything like that, and try and beat it. its easy till the end of the game, which is frickin impossible.

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #22
                Originally posted by SpookG
                here, let me settle this debate.

                I have beat, or will beat, every game ever designed. The only one that has ever foiled my attempts was Back to the Future for the original nintendo. DAMN THAT GAME TO HELL!
                That game is insane...and I hate the sound effects.

                I have yet to beat FFVII, not because it is hard, but because I want to get everything possible in the game, I am taking my time. the game was actually really easy, it just takes a while to complete. Spend some more time leveling up your characters, and be sure to get Vicent and Yuffie, they help a lot.

                Comment

                • Brainmaster07
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 2891

                  #23
                  Originally posted by ultimategamer
                  Originally posted by SpookG
                  here, let me settle this debate.

                  I have beat, or will beat, every game ever designed. The only one that has ever foiled my attempts was Back to the Future for the original nintendo. DAMN THAT GAME TO HELL!
                  bah! i highly doubt that statement is true in any sense. Go play ninja gaiden 1 for the old school nes, w/o using a roms so you can't savestate cheat or anything like that, and try and beat it. its easy till the end of the game, which is frickin impossible.
                  I got to the last boss... then my tv cable broke....

                  Comment

                  • SSJDanny
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 10

                    #24
                    Oh yeah I remember that one hard part in FF7 with that guy in that place. It's the part where you have to use that thing. You know what I'm talking about right? It's with the thing.

                    Comment

                    • fyreshadow3k
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 48

                      #25
                      I beat ff7 in under 24 hours....then my first disc broke.......i was going for under 20 hours
                      I\'d cut my arm off to feed you, if I thought you would eat it.
                      -1998 Arlo Eisenburg Kill Team-

                      Comment

                      • HobbesX2
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 46

                        #26
                        what about those of us who thought it was easy? like me for one?

                        Comment

                        • SSJDanny
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 10

                          #27
                          It was an easy game. If you want to play a hard Final Fantasy, try 4.

                          Comment

                          • Ramengan
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 772

                            #28
                            Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

                            Originally posted by SSJDanny
                            Oh yeah I remember that one hard part in FF7 with that guy in that place. It's the part where you have to use that thing. You know what I'm talking about right? It's with the thing.
                            Quite specific. I know exactly what your talking about.... no I don't. If anyone does, please fill me in.


                            Originally posted by SpookG
                            here, let me settle this debate.

                            I have beat, or will beat, every game ever designed. The only one that has ever foiled my attempts was Back to the Future for the original nintendo. DAMN THAT GAME TO HELL!
                            That's a very unreasonable goal. Just in my opinion. Have you beaten all the games ever designed up to now? If not, you'll have a hell of a time catching up with new games being made all the time. Plus, that's gonna cost you a fortune. But have fun!


                            And on the topic of FFVII, I haven't played it. My brother did, and he didn't have much trouble with it (excluding weapons, they're just annoying). And I played Tactics, X, and X-2. I think it balances out slightly. And (slightly off topic) I think X-2 was disappointing, but not god-awful. I like job systems. (still off topic) That's why I was hooked to Tactics trying to do the Calculator Challenge for a while. For my brother and I they weren't too hard.


                            EDIT: Sorry about the huge bump there. I read the year wrong. I'm humiliated.
                            Last edited by Ramengan; 11-26-2006, 05:03 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot.
                            Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


                            <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #29
                              Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

                              so I was like

                              hey what if Kamoa actually made a new, retarded-ish looking post for no reason even though he and all of his friends quit internet

                              but nah

                              Comment

                              • scorpio1690
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 4817

                                #30
                                Re: Who has beaten Fianl Fantasy 7?

                                You're ****ing retarded.

                                Nice three year bump you ****ing scrub.

                                Comment

                                Working...