Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #46
    Re: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

    Oh yeah, when I first got this game I messed it up so much. I thought flower tabs were garbage and didn't realize they were actually very helpful. I really thought they just restored 1 FP rofl.

    Comment

    • Elmerz
      FFR Veteran
      • Apr 2012
      • 606

      #47
      Re: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

      Ohgod, I always had em on hand to give me full fp.

      Comment

      • DragonIIDX
        Not dragon, but dinosaur
        • Aug 2008
        • 916

        #48
        Re: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

        Originally posted by Crashfan3
        I finally bought it for (gasp!) $4.99 last year.
        I paid $34.99 for mine. ?_? It's totally worth it though.


        Originally posted by clasko1000
        banned for having an affair with peach
        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
        Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

        Comment

        Working...