TWG LXXXIX: Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Postgame

    Originally posted by Panda Express
    Can I also ask why Syhto is so critical of how bad we were when she frickin helped lead a lynchfest on AC1 on one of the most absurd things ever?

    You didn't do much either, chica...
    She didn't do much because she was killed off right away. Had she been around when fiction and I tried to bring down manti, I think we might have actually had a chance of pulling it off.

    And seriously, as far as day 1 lynches go, that one we pulled on ac1 wasn't that bad. It was relatively justified. Yes, he did turn out to be green, but that is the case of NEARLY ALL day 1 lynches. Going into day 2, you can almost guarantee that the person we lynched during the previous day was human just BECAUSE we lynched him.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Postgame

      Archived 5-22-2014 10:59 AM EST
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      Working...