TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spyke_MH
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 204

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

    >.> I'll try to actually start going out and talking to people next game...I wanted to this game but I got thrown a wolf role and was worried I'd slip up, seeing this was my first time as wolf.

    Comment

    • robertsona
      missa in h-moll
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 4000

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

      i thought fic was a wolf and confessed that to xplayfan

      i played along with him but he tried way 2 hard to convince me rzr was a wolf


      but he did a good job whatever

      roflgay

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

        How were you even slightly convinced I was a wolf?

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

          Originally posted by pntballa18
          fiction

          i dont like when you convince people to change their votes.
          nice avatar trav

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

            Originally posted by pntballa18
            nice avatar trav
            Right back at cha.

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

              lol good game guys!
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                I didn't convince anyone of anything, though.

                Clarinet simply agreed with everything I said. I didn't really have to do much.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • Spyke_MH
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 204

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                  whats with the avvies you three?

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                    Temporary payback
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                      Originally posted by Spyke_MH
                      whats with the avvies you three?
                      four

                      and it better not be too temporary manti

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                        You crazy kids. Let's get the next production started, shall we?

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Ruritsu
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 479

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                          ^Seconded...

                          Been waiting >.>
                          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                          Comment

                          • clarinet89
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 899

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                            Ok so I was young and impressionable. Plus, I didn't really believe that rzr was a wolf and was happy to hear anything more plausible. Also, yay I have internet for the next few days!

                            Questionable Content

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                              Archived 5-22-2014 2:27 AM EST
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              Working...