TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

    <----- Avi is a twg reference.

    First person to get it wins.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Spyke_MH
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 204

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

      manti was blue and a big tasty snack for the wolves?

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        <----- Avi is a twg reference.

        First person to get it wins.
        Thrown to the wolves? I dunno. Decent game I guess, seemed like a lot of nothing going on while I was around. And I guess it is kinda sad my partner didn't feel like sharing info with me

        Comment

        • TC_Cyrenics
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2009
          • 963

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

          Great. Lost by a ****ing coin flip.

          W/e I don't care about getting LVP. Considering all the **** I did and how apparently I'm stupider than demon I deserved it.

          PS Wolfbait I win Manti
          Originally posted by kaiten123
          wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

          Comment

          • tupacodaman
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 635

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

            lol ok, next time I won't forget about signups and will sign up on time so nubs don't get into twg when they should be playing jtwg...

            Comment

            • TC_Cyrenics
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2009
              • 963

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

              Maybe I won't even be playing jTWG. Why don't you shut the **** up dude. Stop acting like you're perfect with your stupid-ass remarks dip****.
              Originally posted by kaiten123
              wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                k so it's a bit obvious what happened during the last few days of the game, what about all that time where 'nothing was happening'. something must have been happening.. considering the masons were cut down so fast.

                Comment

                • Spyke_MH
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 204

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                  hafta ask fiction...he was making the wolfing attempts until he got lynched

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                    Originally posted by TC_Cyrenics
                    Maybe I won't even be playing jTWG. Why don't you shut the **** up dude. Stop acting like you're perfect with your stupid-ass remarks dip****.
                    Shut up and take your **** up like a man, drama queen.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                      fic admitted that i caught him after he died and it was spectacular

                      Comment

                      • TC_Cyrenics
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 963

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Shut up and take your **** up like a man, drama queen.
                        Oops, I got caught up in the moment there. Not really quitting just... bleugh that was a horrible game for me. Last thing I need is drama anyway. Got enough of it IRL.
                        Originally posted by kaiten123
                        wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                          It's understandable. :/

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                            Everyone who played gets kudos. You all had the same thing with different words lol.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              fic admitted that i caught him after he died and it was spectacular
                              yeah, whatever.

                              So, has everyone learned their lessons about activity and are willing to actually play next game?
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                                Of course they haven't. :/

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...