TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spyke_MH
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 204

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

    can't believe I lynched the wolfsbane

    Comment

    • Sullyman2007
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1663

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

      Not as funny as last game when (was either bdn or manti) lynched me (the sheriff).

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

        Originally posted by Sullyman2007
        Not as funny as last game when (was either bdn or manti) lynched me (the sheriff).
        I wolved you and then failed to pose as you.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Sullyman2007
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1663

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

          hehe w/e it was still hilarious

          Comment

          • Spyke_MH
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 204

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

            well at least me saying that got you guys looking at sully for a bit >.>

            Comment

            • Spyke_MH
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 204

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

              not that it mattered since I trusted wolfing ruritsu to be teh safest option so I lynched sully anyways

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                Actually I was looking at sully for a bit because of his initial reaction.

                RBennie362 (6:31:49 PM): Spyke Slash (6:29:42 PM): >.> Alright fine...ya got me...happy now?
                RBennie362 (6:29:50 PM): who are you going to wolf?
                Spyke Slash (6:29:56 PM): you'll see
                RBennie362 (6:30:39 PM): well
                RBennie362 (6:30:41 PM): good luck
                sully5313 (6:33:32 PM): ****
                sully5313 (6:33:34 PM): lol
                RBennie362 (6:33:42 PM): what?
                sully5313 (6:33:54 PM): no wait
                sully5313 (6:33:55 PM): awesome
                RBennie362 (6:34:01 PM): lol wut

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                  I was a bit thrown off. Plus, I looked at it and realized that he technically could be a wolf.

                  After a through grilling, he was deemed clean though.

                  Comment

                  • Spyke_MH
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 204

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                    heh

                    oh and btw wolf didn't ask for a phantom list since he went and figured it out himself. In fact I'm the one who told pnt what the phantoms were since he hadn't counted yet and I wanted to make sure he knew I was auto lynching

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                      Originally posted by travman301
                      RBennie362 (6:34:01 PM): lol wut
                      lol wut

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                        Originally posted by Spyke_MH
                        heh

                        oh and btw wolf didn't ask for a phantom list since he went and figured it out himself. In fact I'm the one who told pnt what the phantoms were since he hadn't counted yet and I wanted to make sure he knew I was auto lynching
                        sup trustworthy wolf

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                          triple post

                          back to when i was in the game

                          manti/trav/mak/other TWCers/anyone who wants to give an input:

                          was my false-hosting within the rules? discuss

                          Comment

                          • Spyke_MH
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 204

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                            hey you can count em yourself they should be accurate

                            Comment

                            • Sullyman2007
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1663

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                              Advice from vets to the newfag psychic would be appreciated. Did I do alright y/n, etc.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model postgame

                                <--- wants recognition for being lynched w/o reason. Again.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...