[I'll provide the conversation when I get home, I have it saved]
I'll keep my word on that.
Session Start (freakysnots:argo1516): Thu Jan 22 16:35:33 2009
[16:35] freakysnots: pichu said ur a wolf
[16:36] argo1516: oh shi, thats the weirdest thing
[16:36] argo1516: he said you'r a wolf 0.o
[16:36] freakysnots: o rly
[16:36] freakysnots: cuz i swear he said u was wolf
[16:37] freakysnots: "PichusXP: argo and i are wolves"
[16:38] argo1516: "PichusXP: what do wolves do? freaky won't explain it good enough"
[16:38] freakysnots: "argo1516: lol im drunk, k im wolf but don't tell yourself that"
[16:39] argo1516: oh shi, did i say that? man that was one crazy night
[16:39] freakysnots: yea i cant believe you don't remember
[16:39] freakysnots: anyways how i break the night post chat filter
[16:39] freakysnots: i wanna post crap
[16:39] freakysnots: like how i am wolfsbane
[16:39] argo1516: oh sweet XD
[16:40] argo1516: you can still nighttalk on aim?
[16:40] freakysnots: godmode get
[16:40] argo1516: right?
[16:40] freakysnots: yea
[16:40] freakysnots: obviously
[16:40] argo1516: k
[16:40] argo1516: my first nighttalk off game
[16:40] freakysnots: imo, night talk off = gay
[16:40] freakysnots: u talk to anyone else this game?
[16:41] argo1516: you can't talk in your sleep =)
[16:41] argo1516: tupac
[16:41] freakysnots: anything interesting?
[16:42] argo1516: not rly, I was talking with him before/after he sent out roles
[16:42] freakysnots: oh
[16:43] freakysnots: is there MW this game?
[16:43] argo1516: uuuuuh
[16:43] argo1516: just the special wolf
[16:44] freakysnots: ic
[16:44] freakysnots: i hope other guy is a guard
[16:44] freakysnots: can probably guard himself or something
[16:44] argo1516: naw, i've tried that before its not allowed anymore i think
[16:45] argo1516: oh, my, gosh
[16:45] argo1516: tacos!!!!!!!!!
[16:45] freakysnots: omigash
[16:45] argo1516: dinnar!
[16:45] freakysnots: ok
[16:45] freakysnots: im gonna go essay write my essay
[16:45] argo1516: not yet
Session Close (argo1516): Thu Jan 22 16:45:49 2009
a sticky tree (10:32:53 PM): What you think of this twg ****?
Argo1516 (10:34:14 PM): i, personally, think pichu is human, unless he's stupid
Argo1516 (10:34:28 PM): why would a wolf get himself into this mess?
a sticky tree (10:35:16 PM): to get the real wolfsbane lynched
Argo1516 (10:35:55 PM): yeah, but that wouldn't work anyway, if they thought it through
Argo1516 (10:36:21 PM): if there was two wolfsbane's, I wouldn't lynch either of them
Argo1516 (10:36:34 PM): one can only pretend for so long without cracking up
a sticky tree (10:37:57 PM): Wheres the logic there?
Argo1516 (10:38:49 PM): i don't think it would be a smart plan to try and get the wolfsbane killed, its very unlikely that it would sucede
First of all, this piece of conversation looks like a classic distance Wolf A from Wolf B through a conversation.
Now let's break this down.
Argo1516 (10:36:21 PM): if there was two wolfsbane's, I wouldn't lynch either of them
Argo1516 (10:36:34 PM): one can only pretend for so long without cracking up
This makes absolutely no sense at all. If there were 2 wolfsbane claims, both of them would get lynched instantly to get rid of one wolf guarenteed. That was not the case this game because I didn't continue to claim wolfsbane after Pichu claimed it, and Pichu changed his claim to human as well.
[17:21] freakysnots: but the thing you posted doesnt make sense
[17:22] freakysnots: and you didnt have good reasoning to back up that statement
[17:22] freakysnots: Argo1516 (10:36:21 PM): if there was two wolfsbane's, I wouldn't lynch either of them
Argo1516 (10:36:34 PM): one can only pretend for so long without cracking up
[17:22] freakysnots: well obviously they both get lynched
[17:22] freakysnots: you played enough games to know that [17:22] argo1516: a wolf wouldn't claim wolfsbane right after you did, thats retarded
[17:22] freakysnots: you never posted that
[17:22] freakysnots: you posted
[17:22] freakysnots: Argo1516 (10:36:21 PM): if there was two wolfsbane's, I wouldn't lynch either of them
Argo1516 (10:36:34 PM): one can only pretend for so long without cracking up
[17:22] argo1516: i said several things
[17:22] freakysnots: BUT
[17:22] freakysnots: Argo1516 (10:36:21 PM): if there was two wolfsbane's, I wouldn't lynch either of them Argo1516 (10:36:34 PM): one can only pretend for so long without cracking up
[17:22] freakysnots: ^ that
[17:23] freakysnots: which makes it look like you are giving dumb reasons to make me look bad
[17:23] argo1516: i was in a situation, where i faked seer, its so fukin hard to keep up that act w/o people figuring out the real one
[17:23] freakysnots: no
[17:23] freakysnots: when that is the sitaution
[17:23] freakysnots: you or the other seer gets lynched instantly
[17:24] freakysnots: the next phase, the other guy gets lynched
[17:24] freakysnots: and i remember the game where you faked seer
[17:24] freakysnots: i was there
[17:24] freakysnots: we wolfed you
[17:24] freakysnots: so don't lie to me like that
[17:24] argo1516: yeah
[17:24] argo1516: i had people talk to me
[17:24] freakysnots: but
[17:24] freakysnots: we wolfed you
[17:24] argo1516: i know
[17:24] freakysnots: after you were wolfed
[17:24] freakysnots: pnt was lynched
[17:24] freakysnots: we wolfed you first
[17:24] argo1516: i wouldn't have lasted more than a day if you didn't though
[17:25] freakysnots: ok
[17:25] freakysnots: now I know you are a wolf
[17:25] freakysnots: you are just throwing random crap
Questioned him about it.
Argo1516 (10:38:49 PM): i don't think it would be a smart plan to try and get the wolfsbane killed, its very unlikely that it would sucede
Since the wolfsbane is the head of the alliance, of course it would be a smart plan to try and get the wolfsbane killed by having a wolf claim it. It would succeed because the humans would be forced to kill both wolfsbanes. It didnt succeed this time because we both retracted our claims and Pichu got lynched for claiming wolfsbane when he was human. If Pichu was a wolf wanting to get me killed, he would continue to claim wolfsbane and we would be forced to lynch both players.
You are a good enough player to know what happens when a game encounters this scenairo, yet you tried extra hard to make it look like Pichu was human. This possibly means you already know that he was human therefore throwing out crappy reasonings to make me look bad and possibly get me lynched later on when you try and build fake evidence.
This is why I am voting for you Day 3.
Ok, I'm going to press post, then I'm going to read it over and see if there are any errors. Meaning: Possible triple post
Normally, it's smart of no player to align themselves with an unconfirmed human. However, I think I'm going to.
I don't know what Argo's role is. Honestly, I don't care if he's a wolf at this point or not. Freaky is the main concern.
Now, look at this. We have a human who pretends to be the wolfsbane to get roles. That's suspicious right off the bat. Why is a human role digging? And in such a stupid way?
Next, hey look, he walked up right into lynching a human! Possibly even the real wolfsbane. Does that sounds like something a human would do? Lynch a blue? Naw, not really.
Finally, he's going after me and Argo. Simply for suspecting him, lol. I don't think Freaky is a wolf, this is the way he always acts. But, I'd rather he go than me. And if I get lynched, when my name comes up as human with Turbo, ya'll better take down Freaky, or you're retarded.
And Freaky, don't bother replying to this. I don't feel like fighting with you about wolves and humans and ****. You accused me, I defended myself. Leave it at that.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Finally, he's going after me and Argo. Simply for suspecting him, lol. I don't think Freaky is a wolf, this is the way he always acts. But, I'd rather he go than me. And if I get lynched, when my name comes up as human with Turbo, ya'll better take down Freaky, or you're retarded.
so they better take me down because you don't think I am a wolf or they are retarded amirite?
Comment