TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

    Why do you want to know so bad?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Ruritsu
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 479

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

      Why do you want to know so bad?
      Listen, I'm no longer asking the role, I'm asking why conceal it. In retrospect I don't really know why I wanted to know to begin with, I just didn't understand freaky keeping it hushed...

      But again, whatever, its not really important, what with there being a list of other things we could be doing. Arguing about this is not really helping, so forget I said anything...


      Also: 8 pm Central = what in EST?
      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

        It's 9 here now.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Pichu_XP
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 950

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

          Wait, did someone just claim to be wolfbane, and ask not to be lynched?

          Sounds kinda like a wolf to me.

          freakysnots' suspicion level is easily the highest.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

            Wait, did someone just claim to be wolfbane, and ask not to be lynched?
            wut?

            Also, I have yet to speak with ruritsu/fobar. get on AIM

            Comment

            • Pichu_XP
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 950

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

              Wolves want the protection that you want.
              Last edited by Pichu_XP; 01-23-2009, 07:48 PM. Reason: editedit

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                9 pm EST. sup guys, I've been on aim but only talked to rzr/ruritsu . hopefully more success tomorrow

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                  Guys.

                  I am green.

                  Since Pichu is claiming wolfsbane, I can no longer pretend to be it.

                  I got a claim for guard as well as a claim for phychic before Pichu posted that. This means there are 3 people all claiming to be blue.

                  Hang on, typing up a long post of my thoughts.

                  Comment

                  • Pichu_XP
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 950

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                    Oh I edited my post.

                    Hey guys, I'm the wolfbane. He's a fraud.
                    P.S. I'm lying.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                      pichu

                      lynch him.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                        Reason: He claimed to be wolfsbane to get himself and I lynched. He saw that I was lying about being wolfsbane so he edits his post to make it look like he never claimed wolfsbane.

                        I'll link the phychic to the guard and they can build an alliance.

                        Lynch pichu this phase.

                        in b4 freaky wolfed night2

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                          Haha, awesome stuff. Pichu broke teh rule :[

                          Oh I'm wolfsbane too. Haha.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                            Wait what? Just kidding!

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Pichu_XP
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 950

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                              freakysnots

                              lynch him.

                              Also, oops rules?

                              Comment

                              • Pichu_XP
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 950

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                                Oh and btw:

                                Last edited by Pichu_XP; Today at 09:48 PM. Reason: editedit
                                freackysnots posted Today, 09:51 PM.

                                your reasoning is not adding up.

                                Comment

                                Working...