TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

    I just read through it and realized I didn't explain it well.

    Pichu made a post saying he was Wolfsbane trying to get me lynched. (The edited post)

    When I saw this, this was the third blue claim in the game I knew about so at least one of them is a wolf. I made a post claiming that I am green because I do not want to compete with the 'real' wolfsbane if there was any.

    After Pichu saw this post, he quicky edited his post saying that he lied about claiming wolfsbane. The only reason someone would claim wolfsbane is to try and get me lynched. After he saw that I'm not actually the wolfsbane, he changed it.

    I don't think there will be any more blue claims so I am going to go ahead and link the phychic to the guard and let them make an alliance. The phychic then should come out and be guarded all night phases.

    btw, pichu

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

      Can't edit posts. Which is why you look weird. lol.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

        Freaky should post our convo. I'm leaning towards him, but I don't want to align myself with anyone in case either is a wolf. His story just looks more appealing. Pichu needs a story that's more epic.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Pichu_XP
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 950

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

          Oh.

          To be entirely honest, I was joking when I made that post, but whatever.

          Wait, how does that make me wolf again?

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

            Freaky should post our convo. I'm leaning towards him, but I don't want to align myself with anyone in case either is a wolf. His story just looks more appealing. Pichu needs a story that's more epic.
            Session Start (freakysnots:astickytree): Fri Jan 23 17:51:53 2009
            [17:51] astickytree: Yo
            [17:51] freakysnots: hey
            [17:52] astickytree: sup
            [17:52] freakysnots: just finished 2 exams and my essay
            [17:52] freakysnots: 2 more exams to go next week
            [17:52] astickytree: want me to read it still?
            [17:53] freakysnots: naw
            [17:53] freakysnots: i handed it in already
            [17:53] astickytree: oh well good luck with it
            [17:53] freakysnots: thanks
            [17:54] astickytree: np
            [17:54] freakysnots: lets discuss twg
            [17:55] freakysnots: thoughts on fojar/rirutsu?
            [17:55] astickytree: they seem weird but there the only ones so its like they just catch focus
            [17:57] freakysnots: ok
            [17:57] freakysnots: im suspicious of both of them, but i didnt talk to any of them
            Session Close (astickytree): Fri Jan 23 18:07:10 2009


            Session Start (freakysnots:astickytree): Fri Jan 23 21:47:55 2009
            [21:47] astickytree: lol @ ruritsu
            [21:48] freakysnots: lol @ pichu
            [21:48] freakysnots: he claimed wolfsbane too
            [21:48] freakysnots: ****
            [21:48] freakysnots: this is gay now
            [21:48] freakysnots: idk what to do
            [21:48] freakysnots: i claimed wolfsbane as human
            [21:48] freakysnots: i got guard claim
            [21:48] freakysnots: i got phychic claim
            [21:48] freakysnots: and now pichu is claiming wolfsbane
            [21:48] astickytree: he did?
            [21:48] freakysnots: yea
            [21:48] freakysnots: wtf do i do
            [21:49] freakysnots: because he could be a wolf trying to get me killed thinking im wolfsbane
            [21:49] freakysnots: or hes the real wolfsbane
            [21:49] freakysnots: ALSO
            [21:49] freakysnots: i got a guard claim
            [21:49] freakysnots: and phychic claim
            [21:49] freakysnots: making one of those 3 a wolf
            [21:50] astickytree: i trust you but youll be lynched prob. both of you
            [21:51] freakysnots: well wait
            [21:51] freakysnots: idc if i get lynched
            [21:51] freakysnots: but if pichu is wolfsbane
            [21:51] freakysnots: we can't afford to lynch him
            [21:52] astickytree: wait that made no sense
            [21:52] astickytree: what do you mean 'or hes the real wolfsbane,
            [21:52] freakysnots: because
            [21:52] freakysnots: because
            [21:52] freakysnots: either he is real wolfsbane
            [21:52] freakysnots: or he is a wolf trying to sacrafise himself to get the wolfsbane killed
            [21:53] astickytree: i thought you were supposed to be
            [21:53] freakysnots: no
            [21:53] freakysnots: im green
            [21:53] freakysnots: i said that to get roles because i was bored
            [21:53] freakysnots: but
            [21:53] freakysnots: i got a guard claim/phychic claim
            [21:53] freakysnots: and pichu just claimed wolfsbane
            [21:54] astickytree: dude your so dead lol
            [21:54] freakysnots: yup i know
            [21:55] astickytree: why would you do that lol
            [21:55] freakysnots: cuz
            [21:55] freakysnots: i was pissed i didnt get a role
            [21:56] astickytree: neither did i
            [21:56] freakysnots: saw that i should just claim wolfsbane, maybe i won't get wolfed night 2 or something
            [21:56] freakysnots: lito was guarded night 1
            [21:56] freakysnots: thats what the guard claims
            [21:56] astickytree: but i dont get it lol
            [21:58] freakysnots: shall i just PM you this convo afterwards?
            [21:59] astickytree: Yeah lol
            Session Close (astickytree): Fri Jan 23 22:01:09 2009


            Session Start (freakysnots:astickytree): Fri Jan 23 22:08:25 2009
            [22:08] freakysnots: ok
            [22:08] freakysnots: there
            [22:08] freakysnots: i just solved everything
            [22:08] freakysnots: Pichu is a wolf
            [22:09] astickytree: ?
            [22:09] freakysnots: Here is what happened
            [22:09] freakysnots: Pichu said he was wolfsbane to get me lynched.
            [22:09] freakysnots: When i posted saying I was green and there was 3 claims for blue
            [22:09] freakysnots: He edited his post saying something completely random
            [22:10] freakysnots: And he says he was lying about claiming wolfsbane
            [22:10] freakysnots: The only reason he would claim wolfsbane is to get me killed, and the fact that he just edited his post to change it proves he is wolf
            [22:10] freakysnots: now that there are only 2 blue claims, i can link the phychic to the guard
            [22:11] freakysnots: phychic reading can tell if pichu is a wolf or not
            [22:11] freakysnots: and don't worry about me. Ill get wolfed night 2
            [22:17] astickytree: ..
            [22:18] freakysnots: ok
            [22:18] freakysnots: I typed up a proper explinations
            [22:18] freakysnots: good
            [22:18] freakysnots: i thought i screwed the humans over
            [22:19] freakysnots: looks like it wasnt as bad as i thought it was
            [22:19] freakysnots: because if pichu continues to claim wolfsbane
            [22:19] freakysnots: there would be uncertainties among all of the blues
            [22:19] freakysnots: therefore we lose all our blues
            [22:19] freakysnots: for the price of 1 wolf
            [22:19] freakysnots: and ill probably get lynched as well
            [22:20] astickytree: you gonna post?
            [22:20] freakysnots: already did
            [22:20] freakysnots: i posted what i told you
            [22:21] astickytree: okay
            [22:21] freakysnots: main argument: he would not have edited his post if he was human
            [22:21] freakysnots: wait no
            [22:21] freakysnots: thats not main argument
            [22:21] freakysnots: main argument: he would not have pretended to be wolfsbane if he was human
            [22:21] freakysnots: there we go
            [22:24] freakysnots: and i like twg when im in it
            [22:24] freakysnots: they always turn out less boring
            [22:24] freakysnots: i always **** it up with something like this
            Session Close (astickytree): Fri Jan 23 22:24:53 2009


            Session Start (freakysnots:astickytree): Fri Jan 23 22:24:58 2009
            Wait, how does that make me wolf again?
            No human would fake claim wolfsbane to get the current person who claimed wolfsbane lynched.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

              Yeah that. I wanna see other's thoughts before I vote.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Pichu_XP
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 950

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                [22:09] freakysnots: Pichu said he was wolfsbane to get me lynched.
                Actually, it was to state that anyone could've claimed wolfsbane, but okay.

                [22:21] freakysnots: main argument: he would not have pretended to be wolfsbane if he was human
                Wait. . . who pretended first?

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                  I claimed wolfsbane to get roles. I also did it so that a wolf wouldn't claim wolfsbane and do what I did. Since I am green, I don't give a **** if I die trying this. I always like to defend my ass during day phase. Makes the game more enjoyable.

                  You claimed wolfsbane when there is already a wolfsbane claim in play.You claimed it solely for the purpose of getting the person who claimed wolfsbane lynched. That makes you a wolf.

                  There is a big difference between the two.

                  Comment

                  • Pichu_XP
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 950

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    You claimed wolfsbane when there is already a wolfsbane claim in play.You claimed it solely for the purpose of getting the person who claimed wolfsbane lynched. That makes you a wolf.
                    1) Again, I made that post to say that anyone could've claimed wolfsbane, but of course, you won't take my word for it.

                    2) By your logic, wouldn't me suspecting you as a wolf make me human? Because ANYONE who claims to be wolfsbane is more likely to be a wolf. Me thinking that you're the wolf lead to me wanting you to be lynched. And for me to want you to be lynch means I am human no?

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                      Argo brings up a very good point on AIM. Why would a wolf go through this mess voluntarily? If the wolves are already spread so thin, why would one jump into this, even if it was to kill a blue?

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • argo15
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2006
                        • 1863

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                        Originally posted by Aim
                        a sticky tree (10:32:53 PM): What you think of this twg ****?
                        Argo1516 (10:34:14 PM): i, personally, think pichu is human, unless he's stupid
                        Argo1516 (10:34:28 PM): why would a wolf get himself into this mess?
                        a sticky tree (10:35:16 PM): to get the real wolfsbane lynched
                        Argo1516 (10:35:55 PM): yeah, but that wouldn't work anyway, if they thought it through
                        Argo1516 (10:36:21 PM): if there was two wolfsbane's, I wouldn't lynch either of them
                        Argo1516 (10:36:34 PM): one can only pretend for so long without cracking up
                        a sticky tree (10:37:57 PM): Wheres the logic there?
                        Argo1516 (10:38:49 PM): i don't think it would be a smart plan to try and get the wolfsbane killed, its very unlikely that it would sucede
                        just a thought

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                          Fun game, BDN. Props on the no night talking thing. Seems to push activity. <3

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • clarinet89
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 899

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                            I think Pichu just made a mistake. This is his first game and all.

                            Questionable Content

                            Comment

                            • Turboyoshi
                              What is this i don't even
                              • May 2005
                              • 1211

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                              Ok guys, i'm the psychic

                              Comment

                              • Turboyoshi
                                What is this i don't even
                                • May 2005
                                • 1211

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXXIV: Luck of the Draw

                                PS, Pichu

                                Comment

                                Working...