TWG XLVI: For the King!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #451
    Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

    Two convos:

    Code:
    merlonifan28:	hi
    tehroundbox:	oh hi
    merlonifan28:	what's the convo with you and stoic say?
    tehroundbox:	lulz
    tehroundbox:	it's not hard to find
    tehroundbox:	since it was posted 10 minutes ago
    merlonifan28:	I know
    merlonifan28:	but it's long
    tehroundbox:	That's with talisman
    tehroundbox:	and haha
    merlonifan28:	oh right
    merlonifan28:	talisman
    tehroundbox:	somehow he got the convo
    tehroundbox:	but yeah
    merlonifan28:	what does it say?
    tehroundbox:	what do you men
    merlonifan28:	i dont want to read it, it's too long
    merlonifan28:	what does it say, the one with you and talis?
    tehroundbox:	no
    tehroundbox:	it's after that
    merlonifan28:	what's after that?
    tehroundbox:	bottom of talisman's post
    tehroundbox:	captain face
    merlonifan28:	right, but that one was short
    merlonifan28:	I read the one with you and stoic
    merlonifan28:	the other one was long
    tehroundbox:	yeah
    tehroundbox:	the other one
    tehroundbox:	rofl
    tehroundbox:	me not being able to lie
    merlonifan28:	about?
    tehroundbox:	is pretty much the tl;dr version
    merlonifan28:	what were you lying to him about?
    tehroundbox:	everything
    tehroundbox:	mainly items
    tehroundbox:	tripped over myself
    tehroundbox:	etc.
    merlonifan28:	what items?
    tehroundbox:	haha
    tehroundbox:	everything
    tehroundbox:	it was a disgrace to myself
    merlonifan28:	you had all the items, apparently?
    tehroundbox:	no
    merlonifan28:	what item was it?
    tehroundbox:	revolver
    tehroundbox:	and etc.
    merlonifan28:	did you use it?
    tehroundbox:	that wouldn't help me at all if I told you
    tehroundbox:	I'm probably not going to speak to anybody else
    merlonifan28:	why not?
    tehroundbox:	meh
    tehroundbox:	Just stupid responses that could cost even more of the game
    merlonifan28:	so, let me get this straight
    merlonifan28:	you're a wolf?
    tehroundbox:	no
    tehroundbox:	I'm a pawn
    merlonifan28:	being controlled by who?
    tehroundbox:	a wolf
    merlonifan28:	why?
    tehroundbox:	I have no choice
    tehroundbox:	I have an item
    tehroundbox:	that is bound to me
    merlonifan28:	lovers?
    tehroundbox:	to a point
    merlonifan28:	well, i have an idea.
    merlonifan28:	from talis's post, it seems like most people are going to think you are a wolf.
    merlonifan28:	why not do the right thing and tell us the wolf that is with you?
    tehroundbox:	Xero
    tehroundbox:	I have an item bound to me
    tehroundbox:	If I seered a wolf
    tehroundbox:	I'd become attached to it
    tehroundbox:	if I'm lynched
    tehroundbox:	I kill a random blue
    tehroundbox:	It's like the ball
    tehroundbox:	cursed crystal ball
    tehroundbox:	I scryed a wolf
    tehroundbox:	I became attached to it
    tehroundbox:	they know my identity
    merlonifan28:	so let me get this straight
    merlonifan28:	there are two scrying stones?
    tehroundbox:	yes
    tehroundbox:	one normal
    tehroundbox:	one cursed
    merlonifan28:	ok.
    merlonifan28:	and the wolf, x3ro, knows who you are?
    tehroundbox:	Yes
    tehroundbox:	and you're probably saying
    tehroundbox:	"why didn't you bother to tell anybody this earlier?"
    merlonifan28:	well, I figured it was a worthless question
    merlonifan28:	and does x3ro know the terms of this cursed stone?
    tehroundbox:	yes
    tehroundbox:	if he is chosen to die
    tehroundbox:	I die
    merlonifan28:	so I'm guessing he trusts you wont tell
    tehroundbox:	other than the lynch
    tehroundbox:	quite
    tehroundbox:	well
    tehroundbox:	I wouldn't say that
    merlonifan28:	well, enough to tell you fiction was a wolf
    tehroundbox:	yes
    merlonifan28:	and the other wolf.
    merlonifan28:	who was the other wolf, now that we're on the subject?
    tehroundbox:	not the other one
    merlonifan28:	?
    tehroundbox:	he didn't tell me any wolves
    tehroundbox:	to be honest
    tehroundbox:	fiction was all over talisman and others
    tehroundbox:	so I pretty much figured out they were cohorts after I knew he was wolf
    merlonifan28:	merlonifan28 (7:13:39 PM): well, enough to tell you fiction was a wolf
    
    tehroundbox (7:13:44 PM): yes
    merlonifan28:	you really do need to learn how to lie
    tehroundbox:	When you said
    tehroundbox:	"trust"
    tehroundbox:	I thought you believed that xero told me that fiction was a wolf
    tehroundbox:	by that following phrase
    merlonifan28:	I do.
    tehroundbox:	Then what the hell are you speaking of
    merlonifan28:	You claimed x3ro was a wolf, and that he told you fiction was, too
    merlonifan28:	who is the other wolf?
    tehroundbox:	When did I tell you that he said fiction was a wolf?
    merlonifan28:	merlonifan28 (7:13:39 PM): well, enough to tell you fiction was a wolf
    
    tehroundbox (7:13:44 PM): yes
    merlonifan28:	seems clear to me
    tehroundbox:	Didn't I tell you I wasn't going to speak to anybody else?
    merlonifan28:	You aren't speaking to anyone else, you're speaking to me.
    tehroundbox:	I realize this.
    merlonifan28:	So what is the difference now?
    tehroundbox:	I suck ****s I guess
    merlonifan28:	I guess I caught you with a hard question
    tehroundbox:	that wasn't very hard
    merlonifan28:	well you havent answered it
    tehroundbox:	Well
    tehroundbox:	To a point
    tehroundbox:	it was a hard question
    merlonifan28:	I guess so.
    merlonifan28:	You claim to not be a wolf
    merlonifan28:	releasing this information will win us the game
    merlonifan28:	assuming you are and will tell the truth
    tehroundbox:	I guess so.
    tehroundbox:	dude
    tehroundbox:	I'm so angry
    merlonifan28:	so why are you not releasing the information?
    tehroundbox:	I've dug myself a 500 foot hole
    tehroundbox:	because by binding to him
    tehroundbox:	I myself have become a wolf
    merlonifan28:	well, you still lose if they win.
    tehroundbox:	because
    tehroundbox:	it puts a blue in danger as well
    merlonifan28:	simple, we kill x3ro last
    tehroundbox:	then go for it
    tehroundbox:	I'm just pissed
    tehroundbox:	at the current situation I'm in
    merlonifan28:	what part makes you angry?
    tehroundbox:	talisman besting me
    tehroundbox:	every effing time
    tehroundbox:	ahaha
    merlonifan28:	so what if he tricked you?
    tehroundbox:	He's gotten everybody on his side
    merlonifan28:	Well, he's a good alliance starter
    tehroundbox:	Exactly.
    tehroundbox:	He's obviously gotten everybody else with him
    merlonifan28:	and?
    merlonifan28:	how is this bad?
    tehroundbox:	I don't like it :-(
    tehroundbox:	oh well
    tehroundbox:	no way to avoid the next day lynch
    tehroundbox:	peace out I gues
    tehroundbox:	guess
    merlonifan28:	Why don't you like it?
    tehroundbox:	I enjoy TWG alive
    merlonifan28:	well, I think it's better when you win
    merlonifan28:	don't you enjoy winning?
    tehroundbox:	haha
    tehroundbox:	yeah
    merlonifan28:	well I think releasing the wolves names will help you do that
    tehroundbox:	I've been converted to red
    tehroundbox:	so it'd still be loss
    merlonifan28:	Before you said if he died, you did.
    merlonifan28:	now you're a wolf?
    tehroundbox:	yes
    merlonifan28:	that's not too good.
    tehroundbox:	nope
    tehroundbox:	oh well
    merlonifan28:	what did you start out as?
    tehroundbox:	hunter
    tehroundbox:	sorry
    tehroundbox:	I was sm'ing
    merlonifan28:	A hunter, huh
    tehroundbox:	a once good role
    tehroundbox:	thrown away by an item
    merlonifan28:	true
    merlonifan28:	so, were you informed that you were no longer a hunter?
    tehroundbox:	yes
    merlonifan28:	how?
    tehroundbox:	pm
    tehroundbox:	by DBP
    merlonifan28:	ok
    merlonifan28:	and what is this item?
    tehroundbox:	cursed scrying stone
    merlonifan28:	right
    merlonifan28:	when did you use it?
    tehroundbox:	first night
    merlonifan28:	and do you still have it?
    tehroundbox:	no
    tehroundbox:	it was lost in the reaction
    merlonifan28:	no one got the stone?
    tehroundbox:	No.
    merlonifan28:	I don't believe that
    tehroundbox:	One time use
    merlonifan28:	So are the other items
    merlonifan28:	they dont dissappear
    tehroundbox:	the other scrying stone is multiple
    merlonifan28:	well, the other items that are 1 time use dont disappear
    tehroundbox:	This one did.
    tehroundbox:	believe it or not
    merlonifan28:	That wouldn't be a very good game for the thieves, if items just disappeared
    tehroundbox:	it unevens the balance
    tehroundbox:	so one could have more than the other
    tehroundbox:	by a difference of 1
    merlonifan28:	how do you know how many items there are?
    tehroundbox:	not currently
    tehroundbox:	but it's an odd number
    merlonifan28:	how did you get this information?
    tehroundbox:	I didn't get it
    tehroundbox:	it's an obvious assumption
    tehroundbox:	thieves aren't supposed to tie
    tehroundbox:	so it should be an odd number
    tehroundbox:	if it isn't
    tehroundbox:	DBP is an idiot
    merlonifan28:	right, and if your item disappeared, it would be even.
    tehroundbox:	How would it be even?
    merlonifan28:	odd number - 1 = even number
    tehroundbox:	beginning amount - 1 = odd number
    tehroundbox:	wait
    tehroundbox:	hold on
    tehroundbox:	dammit
    tehroundbox:	there has to be more than one person with no items
    tehroundbox:	but I have to go eat dude
    tehroundbox:	>_>
    merlonifan28:	alright, later
    tehroundbox:	later
    tehroundbox:	go ahead and tell people
    merlonifan28:	tell them what?
    tehroundbox:	my status
    tehroundbox:	if you please
    merlonifan28:	you want me to tell them?
    tehroundbox:	if you please
    tehroundbox:	it's not necessary
    tehroundbox:	I'm dead
    tehroundbox:	it's your information now
    merlonifan28:	well, you're going to die anyways.
    merlonifan28:	so what's the problem in telling me the other wolves?
    tehroundbox:	I don't know the others
    merlonifan28:	you said you are a wolf
    merlonifan28:	you win if they win
    tehroundbox:	yes
    merlonifan28:	x3ro knows the conditions of your item, as you said
    tehroundbox:	yes
    merlonifan28:	therefore you should know the other wolves.
    tehroundbox:	I don't, by chance.
    tehroundbox:	I don't make any wolf decisions. I'm just a pawn, remember?
    merlonifan28:	may I have your convos with x3ro?
    tehroundbox:	I don't log
    tehroundbox:	especially when it's like
    tehroundbox:	game threatening info
    merlonifan28:	it's a good habit
    tehroundbox:	that suits me
    tehroundbox:	yeah
    merlonifan28:	could save you some time
    tehroundbox:	yeah :s
    tehroundbox:	well
    tehroundbox:	peace
    merlonifan28:	bye
    
    merlonifan28 (2:27:40 AM):	actually, i'm too lazy to open up the logs
    merlonifan28 (2:27:49 AM):	but roundbox said you were a wolf with him
    X3R0 H0UR (2:28:06 AM):	wow, he'd really have to be giving up
    merlonifan28 (2:28:19 AM):	yeah.
    if pnt staged the first convo with roundbox, then it doesn't make sense for him to bring it up with xero, unless he's thinking millions of moves ahead.

    that and most of his convos make him seem pretty human to me, so mamimi

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #452
      Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

      I would like to point out that I actually did read the convos before I talked to roundbox, I just wanted to see what he was willing to tell me.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #453
        Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

        God, this isn't over yet? We just did three days in one in my game.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Yesssss
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 2522

          #454
          Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          God, this isn't over yet? We just did three days in one in my game.
          It took three whole days just to kill roundbox.

          Maybe more.
          YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #455
            Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

            Somebody tally up the votes for me, I'm lazy.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #456
              Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

              can't really decide... so i'll vote for jwc so i avoid a phantom

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #457
                Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                x3Mamimi (2) - Yesssss, Talisman
                Sertman (1) - x3mamimi
                Jwc (1) - Sertman

                left to vote: Pntballa18, JWC, Jurs
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #458
                  Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                  look how jurs i saftey

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #459
                    Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                    Hit JWC in the head with a baseball bat, and voila!
                    You get Vash
                    mamimi

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #460
                      Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                      I didn't expect pnt to vote for me.
                      can I git some rezonin?

                      Just seems wolfy that you'd jump on the person with the most votes. When, in our recent conversations, you didn't seem to think I was even suspicious.
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #461
                        Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                        merlonifan28 (11:03:15 PM): who should I vote?
                        YessBrb (11:03:46 PM): I personally think mamimi is a wolf
                        YessBrb (11:03:56 PM): or at least the most wolfish
                        merlonifan28 (11:03:58 PM): k
                        merlonifan28 (11:04:07 PM): so should I vote her?
                        YessBrb (11:04:21 PM): do what you think you should do
                        merlonifan28 (11:04:23 PM): which is...?
                        YessBrb (11:04:34 PM): I dunno I can't read your mind
                        merlonifan28 (11:04:56 PM): you can make my mind
                        YessBrb (11:05:10 PM): what
                        YessBrb (11:05:20 PM): I don't know how to do that sorry
                        merlonifan28 (11:05:28 PM): make up my mind
                        merlonifan28 (11:05:29 PM): whatever
                        YessBrb (11:05:51 PM): Why should I make up your mind?
                        merlonifan28 (11:05:58 PM): Because I can't
                        YessBrb (11:06:19 PM): well who else would you vote for?
                        merlonifan28 (11:06:27 PM): talis
                        merlonifan28 (11:06:28 PM): you
                        merlonifan28 (11:06:29 PM): me
                        merlonifan28 (11:06:39 PM): jwc
                        YessBrb (11:06:53 PM): talisman said that the 2 most likely wolves are you and mamimi
                        merlonifan28 (11:07:15 PM): most likely
                        YessBrb (11:07:26 PM): most likely
                        merlonifan28 (11:07:32 PM): most likely
                        YessBrb (11:07:41 PM): mamimi
                        YessBrb (11:07:57 PM): that's who looks most likely to me
                        merlonifan28 (11:08:03 PM): alright
                        merlonifan28 (11:08:07 PM): so should I vote for her?
                        YessBrb (11:08:18 PM): go ahead
                        merlonifan28 (11:10:39 PM): k

                        You were dead anyways.

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #462
                          Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                          Hah. Alright.

                          Yeah, I think inactivity is what's put me on everyone's suspicion list. because everyone else has had time and convos to look human. I still call talisman's a wolf. and when this game is over, and I'm right, you'll all bow down.

                          Either way. Good luck guise. I'm pretty sure we'll win this, anyway.
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #463
                            Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                            I'm going to vote for Yessss because no one has been suspicious of him yet.

                            Well I wouldn't know. But I'm voting him anyway.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #464
                              Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                              What I don't understand is that Talisman is saying, and I heard this from pnt, that people are ruled out because they are hunters. well, how in the world would anyone prove being a hunter considering their benefit doesn't come into play until the end of the game?

                              I'd like to know how we're trusting our 'hunters'.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #465
                                Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                                there are two hunters in the game, and two people came to me claiming to be hunters. Had three done so, then there would be problems. Also, it's not a very intuitive role to fake, since you tend to forget that it exists.

                                Comment

                                Working...