TWG XLVI: For the King!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yesssss
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 2522

    #436
    Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

    vote on mamimi
    YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #437
      Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

      Ok. So this game has been kinda dry lately.

      Here's what it comes down to: either mamimi or pntballa. There are outside possibilities it's someone else, but these are the main two options.

      Now, pntballa has supplied me with some convos with roundbox which I will be posting. Still a large chance that they're fake, who knows. Also, last night (or night before) I had both of them contact roundbox for fake reasons to see if either would be unable to produce the subsequent convo (because there would be wolfspeak in it). Both basically passed that, although it wouldn't have been hard to see through it.

      So here's what I want to do. Instead of me sifting through all this info and convos, I'd rather make this game more interesting and more twg-like. So pntballa and mamimi, I want you to attack each other. Dig up the evidence yourselves, present it, and defend yourself. Everyone else, feel free to comment on it or take a side, but don't be too hasty to vote.

      For starters, here's some raw data. My convos with mamimi and pntballa as well as pntballa's convos with roundbox. Which reminds me, I'd also like to see all of your convos with everyone, if you have them, mamimi and pntballa.

      Code:
      Saturday, May 05, 2007
      10:45 PM
      merlonifan28:	hey
      tehroundbox:	Hey
      merlonifan28:	what's up?
      tehroundbox:	pnt, right?
      merlonifan28:	yup
      merlonifan28:	i think you're the only person i haven't talked to yet
      merlonifan28:	haha
      tehroundbox:	haha
      tehroundbox:	But yeah
      merlonifan28:	what makes you think i'm a thief?
      tehroundbox:	compiling an item list
      merlonifan28:	makes sense enough to me
      merlonifan28:	but, just so you know, i'm not
      tehroundbox:	I'm only expanding onto yesssss's idea of getting rid of thieves
      merlonifan28:	I agree.
      merlonifan28:	the person who killed flaw was a thief
      merlonifan28:	because he passed the revolver and seered the same person
      tehroundbox:	Yeah
      merlonifan28:	and the person came up green
      tehroundbox:	I heard that
      merlonifan28:	well, i think it would be better to get rid of wolves than to get rid of thieves
      merlonifan28:	unless we find the person with the revolver
      merlonifan28:	that would be a tough choice
      tehroundbox:	well yeah
      tehroundbox:	But what do we have now
      tehroundbox:	the seer is dead
      tehroundbox:	unless he was a thief
      merlonifan28:	i doubt it
      merlonifan28:	because he passed the revolver
      merlonifan28:	which doesnt make sense, even if he was human
      merlonifan28:	=\
      merlonifan28:	why would he pass something that could be used to kill?
      merlonifan28:	unless this was all planned out
      tehroundbox:	Who knows
      tehroundbox:	maybe the revolver had a secret effect
      tehroundbox:	Like the poison shield or whatnot
      merlonifan28:	yeah
      Wednesday, May 09, 2007
      6:38 PM
      merlonifan28:	hi
      tehroundbox:	oh hi
      merlonifan28:	what's the convo with you and stoic say?
      tehroundbox:	lulz
      tehroundbox:	it's not hard to find
      tehroundbox:	since it was posted 10 minutes ago
      merlonifan28:	I know
      merlonifan28:	but it's long
      tehroundbox:	That's with talisman
      tehroundbox:	and haha
      merlonifan28:	oh right
      merlonifan28:	talisman
      tehroundbox:	somehow he got the convo
      tehroundbox:	but yeah
      merlonifan28:	what does it say?
      tehroundbox:	what do you men
      merlonifan28:	i dont want to read it, it's too long
      merlonifan28:	what does it say, the one with you and talis?
      tehroundbox:	no
      tehroundbox:	it's after that
      merlonifan28:	what's after that?
      tehroundbox:	bottom of talisman's post
      tehroundbox:	captain face
      merlonifan28:	right, but that one was short
      merlonifan28:	I read the one with you and stoic
      merlonifan28:	the other one was long
      tehroundbox:	yeah
      tehroundbox:	the other one
      tehroundbox:	rofl
      tehroundbox:	me not being able to lie
      merlonifan28:	about?
      tehroundbox:	is pretty much the tl;dr version
      merlonifan28:	what were you lying to him about?
      tehroundbox:	everything
      tehroundbox:	mainly items
      tehroundbox:	tripped over myself
      tehroundbox:	etc.
      merlonifan28:	what items?
      tehroundbox:	haha
      tehroundbox:	everything
      tehroundbox:	it was a disgrace to myself
      merlonifan28:	you had all the items, apparently?
      tehroundbox:	no
      merlonifan28:	what item was it?
      tehroundbox:	revolver
      tehroundbox:	and etc.
      merlonifan28:	did you use it?
      tehroundbox:	that wouldn't help me at all if I told you
      tehroundbox:	I'm probably not going to speak to anybody else
      merlonifan28:	why not?
      tehroundbox:	meh
      tehroundbox:	Just stupid responses that could cost even more of the game
      merlonifan28:	so, let me get this straight
      merlonifan28:	you're a wolf?
      tehroundbox:	no
      tehroundbox:	I'm a pawn
      merlonifan28:	being controlled by who?
      tehroundbox:	a wolf
      merlonifan28:	why?
      tehroundbox:	I have no choice
      tehroundbox:	I have an item
      tehroundbox:	that is bound to me
      merlonifan28:	lovers?
      tehroundbox:	to a point
      merlonifan28:	well, i have an idea.
      merlonifan28:	from talis's post, it seems like most people are going to think you are a wolf.
      merlonifan28:	why not do the right thing and tell us the wolf that is with you?
      tehroundbox:	Xero
      tehroundbox:	I have an item bound to me
      tehroundbox:	If I seered a wolf
      tehroundbox:	I'd become attached to it
      tehroundbox:	if I'm lynched
      tehroundbox:	I kill a random blue
      tehroundbox:	It's like the ball
      tehroundbox:	cursed crystal ball
      tehroundbox:	I scryed a wolf
      tehroundbox:	I became attached to it
      tehroundbox:	they know my identity
      merlonifan28:	so let me get this straight
      merlonifan28:	there are two scrying stones?
      tehroundbox:	yes
      tehroundbox:	one normal
      tehroundbox:	one cursed
      merlonifan28:	ok.
      merlonifan28:	and the wolf, x3ro, knows who you are?
      tehroundbox:	Yes
      tehroundbox:	and you're probably saying
      tehroundbox:	"why didn't you bother to tell anybody this earlier?"
      merlonifan28:	well, I figured it was a worthless question
      merlonifan28:	and does x3ro know the terms of this cursed stone?
      tehroundbox:	yes
      tehroundbox:	if he is chosen to die
      tehroundbox:	I die
      merlonifan28:	so I'm guessing he trusts you wont tell
      tehroundbox:	other than the lynch
      tehroundbox:	quite
      tehroundbox:	well
      tehroundbox:	I wouldn't say that
      merlonifan28:	well, enough to tell you fiction was a wolf
      tehroundbox:	yes
      merlonifan28:	and the other wolf.
      merlonifan28:	who was the other wolf, now that we're on the subject?
      tehroundbox:	not the other one
      merlonifan28:	?
      tehroundbox:	he didn't tell me any wolves
      tehroundbox:	to be honest
      tehroundbox:	fiction was all over talisman and others
      tehroundbox:	so I pretty much figured out they were cohorts after I knew he was wolf
      merlonifan28:	merlonifan28 (7:13:39 PM): well, enough to tell you fiction was a wolf
      
      tehroundbox (7:13:44 PM): yes
      merlonifan28:	you really do need to learn how to lie
      tehroundbox:	When you said
      tehroundbox:	"trust"
      tehroundbox:	I thought you believed that xero told me that fiction was a wolf
      tehroundbox:	by that following phrase
      merlonifan28:	I do.
      tehroundbox:	Then what the hell are you speaking of
      merlonifan28:	You claimed x3ro was a wolf, and that he told you fiction was, too
      merlonifan28:	who is the other wolf?
      tehroundbox:	When did I tell you that he said fiction was a wolf?
      merlonifan28:	merlonifan28 (7:13:39 PM): well, enough to tell you fiction was a wolf
      
      tehroundbox (7:13:44 PM): yes
      merlonifan28:	seems clear to me
      tehroundbox:	Didn't I tell you I wasn't going to speak to anybody else?
      merlonifan28:	You aren't speaking to anyone else, you're speaking to me.
      tehroundbox:	I realize this.
      merlonifan28:	So what is the difference now?
      tehroundbox:	I suck ****s I guess
      merlonifan28:	I guess I caught you with a hard question
      tehroundbox:	that wasn't very hard
      merlonifan28:	well you havent answered it
      tehroundbox:	Well
      tehroundbox:	To a point
      tehroundbox:	it was a hard question
      merlonifan28:	I guess so.
      merlonifan28:	You claim to not be a wolf
      merlonifan28:	releasing this information will win us the game
      merlonifan28:	assuming you are and will tell the truth
      tehroundbox:	I guess so.
      tehroundbox:	dude
      tehroundbox:	I'm so angry
      merlonifan28:	so why are you not releasing the information?
      tehroundbox:	I've dug myself a 500 foot hole
      tehroundbox:	because by binding to him
      tehroundbox:	I myself have become a wolf
      merlonifan28:	well, you still lose if they win.
      tehroundbox:	because
      tehroundbox:	it puts a blue in danger as well
      merlonifan28:	simple, we kill x3ro last
      tehroundbox:	then go for it
      tehroundbox:	I'm just pissed
      tehroundbox:	at the current situation I'm in
      merlonifan28:	what part makes you angry?
      tehroundbox:	talisman besting me
      tehroundbox:	every effing time
      tehroundbox:	ahaha
      merlonifan28:	so what if he tricked you?
      tehroundbox:	He's gotten everybody on his side
      merlonifan28:	Well, he's a good alliance starter
      tehroundbox:	Exactly.
      tehroundbox:	He's obviously gotten everybody else with him
      merlonifan28:	and?
      merlonifan28:	how is this bad?
      tehroundbox:	I don't like it :-(
      tehroundbox:	oh well
      tehroundbox:	no way to avoid the next day lynch
      tehroundbox:	peace out I gues
      tehroundbox:	guess
      merlonifan28:	Why don't you like it?
      tehroundbox:	I enjoy TWG alive
      merlonifan28:	well, I think it's better when you win
      merlonifan28:	don't you enjoy winning?
      tehroundbox:	haha
      tehroundbox:	yeah
      merlonifan28:	well I think releasing the wolves names will help you do that
      tehroundbox:	I've been converted to red
      tehroundbox:	so it'd still be loss
      merlonifan28:	Before you said if he died, you did.
      merlonifan28:	now you're a wolf?
      tehroundbox:	yes
      merlonifan28:	that's not too good.
      tehroundbox:	nope
      tehroundbox:	oh well
      merlonifan28:	what did you start out as?
      tehroundbox:	hunter
      tehroundbox:	sorry
      tehroundbox:	I was sm'ing
      merlonifan28:	A hunter, huh
      tehroundbox:	a once good role
      tehroundbox:	thrown away by an item
      merlonifan28:	true
      merlonifan28:	so, were you informed that you were no longer a hunter?
      tehroundbox:	yes
      merlonifan28:	how?
      tehroundbox:	pm
      tehroundbox:	by DBP
      merlonifan28:	ok
      merlonifan28:	and what is this item?
      tehroundbox:	cursed scrying stone
      merlonifan28:	right
      merlonifan28:	when did you use it?
      tehroundbox:	first night
      merlonifan28:	and do you still have it?
      tehroundbox:	no
      tehroundbox:	it was lost in the reaction
      merlonifan28:	no one got the stone?
      tehroundbox:	No.
      merlonifan28:	I don't believe that
      tehroundbox:	One time use
      merlonifan28:	So are the other items
      merlonifan28:	they dont dissappear
      tehroundbox:	the other scrying stone is multiple
      merlonifan28:	well, the other items that are 1 time use dont disappear
      tehroundbox:	This one did.
      tehroundbox:	believe it or not
      merlonifan28:	That wouldn't be a very good game for the thieves, if items just disappeared
      tehroundbox:	it unevens the balance
      tehroundbox:	so one could have more than the other
      tehroundbox:	by a difference of 1
      merlonifan28:	how do you know how many items there are?
      tehroundbox:	not currently
      tehroundbox:	but it's an odd number
      merlonifan28:	how did you get this information?
      tehroundbox:	I didn't get it
      tehroundbox:	it's an obvious assumption
      tehroundbox:	thieves aren't supposed to tie
      tehroundbox:	so it should be an odd number
      tehroundbox:	if it isn't
      tehroundbox:	DBP is an idiot
      merlonifan28:	right, and if your item disappeared, it would be even.
      tehroundbox:	How would it be even?
      merlonifan28:	odd number - 1 = even number
      tehroundbox:	beginning amount - 1 = odd number
      tehroundbox:	wait
      tehroundbox:	hold on
      tehroundbox:	dammit
      tehroundbox:	there has to be more than one person with no items
      tehroundbox:	but I have to go eat dude
      tehroundbox:	>_>
      merlonifan28:	alright, later
      tehroundbox:	later
      tehroundbox:	go ahead and tell people
      merlonifan28:	tell them what?
      tehroundbox:	my status
      tehroundbox:	if you please
      merlonifan28:	you want me to tell them?
      tehroundbox:	if you please
      tehroundbox:	it's not necessary
      tehroundbox:	I'm dead
      tehroundbox:	it's your information now
      merlonifan28:	well, you're going to die anyways.
      merlonifan28:	so what's the problem in telling me the other wolves?
      tehroundbox:	I don't know the others
      merlonifan28:	you said you are a wolf
      merlonifan28:	you win if they win
      tehroundbox:	yes
      merlonifan28:	x3ro knows the conditions of your item, as you said
      tehroundbox:	yes
      merlonifan28:	therefore you should know the other wolves.
      tehroundbox:	I don't, by chance.
      tehroundbox:	I don't make any wolf decisions. I'm just a pawn, remember?
      merlonifan28:	may I have your convos with x3ro?
      tehroundbox:	I don't log
      tehroundbox:	especially when it's like
      tehroundbox:	game threatening info
      merlonifan28:	it's a good habit
      tehroundbox:	that suits me
      tehroundbox:	yeah
      merlonifan28:	could save you some time
      tehroundbox:	yeah :s
      tehroundbox:	well
      tehroundbox:	peace
      merlonifan28:	bye
      
      merlonifan28 (3:27:44 PM): hey
      stressreliefball (3:27:53 PM): hello
      merlonifan28 (3:28:16 PM):  whats up?
      stressreliefball (3:28:25 PM): I hear I'm not supposed to talk to you about items
      merlonifan28 (3:28:34 PM):  haha
      merlonifan28 (3:30:51 PM):  just asking, who said that to you?
      stressreliefball (3:31:04 PM): manticore posted on the thread
      merlonifan28 (3:31:22 PM):  oh, havent read yet.
      stressreliefball (3:32:14 PM): so what is it that you know about items
      merlonifan28 (3:32:32 PM):  i know names of items.
      merlonifan28 (3:32:35 PM):  not all of them
      merlonifan28 (3:32:45 PM):  but i know some
      stressreliefball (3:32:50 PM): and how did you come by these names?
      merlonifan28 (3:33:18 PM):  saying i used a fake item that told me who had the other items
      merlonifan28 (3:33:22 PM):  and that i was making a list
      stressreliefball (3:33:47 PM): and people just told you what they had?
      merlonifan28 (3:33:57 PM):  some took convincing
      merlonifan28 (3:33:58 PM):  others didnt
      stressreliefball (3:34:09 PM): what was your purpose in doing this?
      merlonifan28 (3:34:31 PM):  just gathering information
      merlonifan28 (3:34:31 PM):  but i did come across something pretty cool.
      stressreliefball (3:34:40 PM): which is?
      merlonifan28 (3:35:12 PM):  on all of the item names people gave me, it was something like "sapphire watch" (made up)
      merlonifan28 (3:35:28 PM):  a color/element or whatever, and then an item.
      merlonifan28 (3:35:34 PM):  except for one.
      stressreliefball (3:35:43 PM): the lucky charm?
      merlonifan28 (3:35:49 PM):  this person told me they had explosives
      merlonifan28 (3:36:00 PM):  which doesnt fit at all
      merlonifan28 (3:36:08 PM):  with the story or the other items
      stressreliefball (3:36:12 PM): seems like a vigi item
      merlonifan28 (3:36:33 PM):  if it were real, but what i'm saying is I dont think it is real
      stressreliefball (3:36:58 PM): why would someone lie about an item?
      merlonifan28 (3:37:27 PM):  i was thinking either to get into an alliance, or to get information
      stressreliefball (3:37:40 PM): connect the dots for me there
      stressreliefball (3:39:01 PM): how would a person making up an item that they had expect that to gain them information or entry into an alliance?
      merlonifan28 signed off at 3:39:35 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 3:43:00 PM. 
      merlonifan28 (3:43:45 PM):  sorry, disconnected
      
      Auto response from stressreliefball (3:43:45 PM): I am away from my computer right now.
      
      merlonifan28 signed off at 7:54:25 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 8:37:35 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 11:00:39 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 11:33:26 AM. 
      merlonifan28 (3:44:23 PM): hey
      
      Auto response from stressreliefball (3:44:23 PM): stuff
      
      stressreliefball (4:22:05 PM): so how do you know what the cursed shield does?
      merlonifan28 (4:22:17 PM):  it was in my pm
      stressreliefball (4:22:29 PM): mmk
      merlonifan28 (4:22:41 PM):  why?
      stressreliefball (4:23:05 PM): well supposedly thieves get more info about items than everyone else
      merlonifan28 (4:23:27 PM):  where was that said?
      stressreliefball (4:23:28 PM): but I don't know if that means that all items are instructionless
      stressreliefball (4:23:31 PM): in the desc
      merlonifan28 (4:23:38 PM):  ok, i'll check
      merlonifan28 (4:23:55 PM):  i'm assuming the person who passed it to me got more information on it than me
      merlonifan28 (4:24:03 PM):  because all i was told was i need to pass it
      stressreliefball (4:24:39 PM): that doesn't follow
      stressreliefball (4:24:55 PM): if the person before you also got "it must be passed"
      merlonifan28 (4:25:00 PM):  let me look through my logs
      stressreliefball (4:25:01 PM): then that's the same amount of info
      merlonifan28 (4:25:07 PM):  i remember the person hinting at it
      stressreliefball (4:25:17 PM): was this something in the pm you got from dbp about the item?
      stressreliefball (4:25:27 PM): or in conversations with whoever passed it to you
      merlonifan28 (4:25:37 PM):  in the pm
      stressreliefball (4:25:40 PM): ok
      merlonifan28 (4:25:48 PM):  wait, i misunderstood you
      stressreliefball (4:25:54 PM): so presumably xero got the same thing in his pm
      merlonifan28 (4:26:10 PM):  I meant to say the hinting was done by x3ro
      merlonifan28 (4:26:12 PM):  not dbp
      stressreliefball (4:26:19 PM): oh
      stressreliefball (4:26:31 PM): so dbp just said "here's a cursed shield" or whatever
      stressreliefball (4:26:39 PM): and xero told you that you had to pass it?
      merlonifan28 (4:26:55 PM):  I gave paint an item last night, but didn't tell him how its used. I hope no one has a problem with this.
      merlonifan28 (4:27:00 PM):  x3ro posted that
      merlonifan28 (4:27:12 PM):  dbp's pm told me it needed to be passed
      merlonifan28 (4:27:21 PM):  x3ro hinted there was more to it
      stressreliefball (4:27:21 PM): ok 
      merlonifan28 (4:27:23 PM):  in that post
      stressreliefball (4:27:43 PM): or else he just wasn't telling you about the need to pass it
      stressreliefball (4:27:48 PM): and that's all he was referring to
      merlonifan28 (4:27:50 PM):  that also could be it
      merlonifan28 (4:28:03 PM):  but i havent had a chance to talk to him since the night
      merlonifan28 (4:29:39 PM):  are you by any chance a theif?
      stressreliefball (4:29:53 PM): no I'm not
      stressreliefball (4:29:57 PM): why do you ask?
      merlonifan28 (4:29:58 PM):  because I have a very strong feeling that you weren't guarded
      stressreliefball (4:30:11 PM): well I've been told that I was
      merlonifan28 (4:30:19 PM):  that's the part that doesnt make sense
      merlonifan28 (4:30:28 PM):  why would the guard tell you that?
      stressreliefball (4:30:36 PM): because they guarded me?
      stressreliefball (4:30:39 PM): why wouldn't they
      merlonifan28 (4:30:40 PM):  he has no way of knowing you are a human
      stressreliefball (4:30:53 PM): uh, he knows I'm for sure not a wolf
      merlonifan28 (4:31:17 PM):  not if there was some item in play that a wolf might start with
      merlonifan28 (4:31:23 PM):  a lucky charm of sorts
      merlonifan28 (4:31:35 PM):  and at that point in the game, we didnt know lots about the items
      merlonifan28 (4:31:41 PM):  so it was a real possibility
      stressreliefball (4:31:43 PM): the only way I'm a wolf
      stressreliefball (4:31:53 PM): is if I had some sort of anti-wolfing item
      stressreliefball (4:32:05 PM): which I probably wouldn't even know
      merlonifan28 (4:32:08 PM):  it could be for all kills in general
      stressreliefball (4:32:17 PM): and then wolfed myself
      stressreliefball (4:32:26 PM): and then had the good fortune of also being guarded
      merlonifan28 (4:32:36 PM):  look, i'm not saying I think you are a wolf
      merlonifan28 (4:32:42 PM):  I think you are a theif
      stressreliefball (4:32:47 PM): except I'm not
      merlonifan28 (4:32:50 PM):  and I need a thief right now
      stressreliefball (4:32:56 PM): why do you need a thief?
      merlonifan28 (4:33:16 PM):  I need him to steal an item from someone, and then leave town with it
      merlonifan28 (4:33:18 PM):  by this person request
      merlonifan28 (4:33:21 PM):  which has already happened
      stressreliefball (4:33:58 PM): ok let me try to read between lines here
      stressreliefball (4:34:08 PM): someone has told you they have poison in a glass vial
      stressreliefball (4:34:17 PM): and that they think it's going to kill them if they can't unload it
      merlonifan28 (4:34:26 PM):  no
      merlonifan28 (4:34:29 PM):  but it is that item
      merlonifan28 (4:34:41 PM):  we want this item out of the game
      merlonifan28 (4:34:49 PM):  that's why we need you to run away after
      stressreliefball (4:35:05 PM): well, I'm not a thief, so I can't help you there
      stressreliefball (4:35:25 PM): and I can't see a thief agreeing to do it anyway, since they would essentially be throwing the game to the other thief
      stressreliefball (4:35:34 PM): if they left town this early
      merlonifan28 (4:35:45 PM):  I could help there
      merlonifan28 (4:35:58 PM):  I have multiple Items I could pass to them, if they agreed to doing this
      stressreliefball (4:36:08 PM): how many items do you have?
      merlonifan28 (4:36:15 PM):  multiple
      stressreliefball (4:36:18 PM): personally?
      merlonifan28 (4:36:22 PM):  yes.
      stressreliefball (4:36:28 PM): so you're a thief?
      merlonifan28 (4:36:30 PM):  no.
      merlonifan28 (4:36:33 PM):  i was passed items
      merlonifan28 (4:36:45 PM):  if I was a theif, i would do this by myself
      stressreliefball (4:37:06 PM): why are you working outside of flaw?
      merlonifan28 (4:37:13 PM):  I dont trust him
      stressreliefball (4:37:18 PM): why not?
      merlonifan28 (4:37:37 PM):  up until this point, i have given him all of my information
      merlonifan28 (4:37:54 PM):  and he wouldnt give me anything, like a theif's name
      stressreliefball (4:38:02 PM): why would he?
      stressreliefball (4:38:08 PM): what reason does he have to trust you?
      merlonifan28 (4:38:27 PM):  I figured after giving him all the information I had, I figured he would trust me.
      merlonifan28 (4:38:42 PM):  two I figured =\
      stressreliefball (4:38:56 PM): yeah but it's pretty understandable that he wouldn't
      stressreliefball (4:39:12 PM): until he's seered you, how could he know your role?
      stressreliefball (4:39:24 PM): what you did with the item infogathering could have been done by any role
      merlonifan28 (4:39:31 PM):  i asked him to seer me last night, but he refused saying "seering you would tell me nothing"
      merlonifan28 (4:39:38 PM):  which means he knows im not a wolf
      merlonifan28 (4:39:47 PM):  which also confuses me on why he doesnt trust me
      stressreliefball (4:40:30 PM): so why is the poison in a glass vial needed out of the game
      merlonifan28 (4:41:55 PM):  because it could be bad in the wrong hands
      merlonifan28 (4:42:02 PM):  be that a wolf, or a stupid human
      merlonifan28 (4:46:05 PM):  so, if you are a thief, are you willing to do this?
      stressreliefball (4:49:47 PM): sorry was getting laundry
      stressreliefball (4:49:52 PM): I'm not a thief, so I can't help you
      stressreliefball (4:50:04 PM): how do you know that it would be bad in the wrong hands?
      merlonifan28 (4:50:13 PM):  I know what it does
      stressreliefball (4:50:19 PM): and how do you know that
      merlonifan28 (4:50:29 PM):  i was told by the owner of the item
      stressreliefball (4:50:43 PM): and how does the owner know?
      merlonifan28 (4:51:13 PM):  it was in his/her pm
      merlonifan28 (4:51:27 PM):  what's the point of all these questions?
      stressreliefball (4:51:43 PM): I'm just curious about how people are coming to know what their items do
      stressreliefball (4:51:51 PM): I started the game with an item
      stressreliefball (4:51:59 PM): but absolutely no hints towards its function
      stressreliefball (4:52:22 PM): so I'm trying to see why other people are getting so much info about what it does
      merlonifan28 (4:52:38 PM):  same happened with me.
      stressreliefball (6:42:52 PM): items?
      merlonifan28 (6:43:45 PM):  what about them?
      stressreliefball (6:43:52 PM): what do you have?
      merlonifan28 (6:44:03 PM):  why?
      stressreliefball (6:44:09 PM): well flaw is gone
      stressreliefball (6:44:15 PM): so I'm stepping in
      merlonifan28 (6:44:27 PM):  I dont think we need someone to step in.
      merlonifan28 (6:44:42 PM):  no one has any reason to trust you
      stressreliefball (6:44:43 PM): I think it's entirely to our advantage
      stressreliefball (6:44:51 PM): did you miss the part where I was guarded?
      merlonifan28 (6:44:59 PM):  right.
      merlonifan28 (6:45:00 PM):  still
      merlonifan28 (6:45:07 PM):  I dont think we need this to happen again
      merlonifan28 (6:45:09 PM):  also
      merlonifan28 (6:45:17 PM):  were you passed an item last night?
      merlonifan28 (6:45:22 PM):  i dont need to know what it is
      stressreliefball (6:45:33 PM): no I wasn't, and we need to pool some data here
      merlonifan28 (6:45:46 PM):  we have data
      merlonifan28 (6:45:47 PM):  I do
      stressreliefball (6:45:51 PM): correct
      merlonifan28 (6:45:53 PM):  I know who has lots of items
      stressreliefball (6:45:55 PM): please share it
      merlonifan28 (6:46:04 PM):  i dont think that's necessary
      merlonifan28 (6:46:13 PM):  I will share my information when I feel it is
      stressreliefball (6:46:19 PM): jesus christ
      stressreliefball (6:48:00 PM): psycho told you he had explosives, correct?
      stressreliefball (6:48:08 PM): did he pass those?
      merlonifan28 (6:48:48 PM):  i havent talked to him since then
      stressreliefball (6:48:58 PM): ok
      merlonifan28 (6:49:03 PM):  but i doubt explosives exist
      merlonifan28 (6:49:04 PM):  and if they do
      merlonifan28 (6:49:11 PM):  it seems like a brutal wolf type of item
      stressreliefball (6:49:40 PM): well he's the best lead as of now
      merlonifan28 (6:49:44 PM):  who had the revolver you know of?
      stressreliefball (6:49:48 PM): seeing as how he told you one thing and flaw another
      stressreliefball (6:50:01 PM): someone who was seered green
      merlonifan28 (6:50:07 PM):  who was it
      stressreliefball (6:50:28 PM): not going to say, obviously
      stressreliefball (6:50:36 PM): why on earth would I?
      merlonifan28 (6:50:48 PM):  because a revolver is what killed flaw.
      stressreliefball (6:50:55 PM): no ****
      merlonifan28 (6:51:04 PM):  SO HE KILLED FLAW
      stressreliefball (6:51:12 PM): yet this person is green
      merlonifan28 (6:51:22 PM):  theives seer green
      stressreliefball (6:51:36 PM): theives don't care about flaw
      merlonifan28 (6:51:43 PM):  flaw would make the game end faster
      stressreliefball (6:51:58 PM): it doesn't matter to thieves how long the game takes
      stressreliefball (6:52:04 PM): as long as one leaves with more stuff than the other
      merlonifan28 (6:52:05 PM):  more time to gather items
      stressreliefball (6:52:16 PM): yeah but it's an even playing field
      merlonifan28 (6:52:25 PM):  alright, i dont see how you are considered the best player
      stressreliefball (6:52:25 PM): so if they're in a short game, they know the other person is too
      merlonifan28 (6:52:30 PM):  a revolver killed flaw
      merlonifan28 (6:52:37 PM):  this person had the revolver
      stressreliefball (6:52:39 PM): clearly, there may be more than one revolver
      stressreliefball (6:52:50 PM): also, I haven't established conclusively that this person has the revolver
      stressreliefball (6:52:56 PM): this person was passed a revolver
      merlonifan28 (6:53:09 PM):  i can confirm that flaw passed the revolver to the person he seered
      stressreliefball (6:53:11 PM): however, it may be that an item was played on this person such that incoming items were diverted
      merlonifan28 (6:53:13 PM):  but i dont know who that is
      stressreliefball (6:53:15 PM): or some crazy ****
      merlonifan28 (6:53:20 PM):  no
      merlonifan28 (6:53:26 PM):  he used the damn revolver
      merlonifan28 (6:58:42 PM):  I dont see why you dont feel you should reveal this information
      stressreliefball (6:59:14 PM): flaw passed the revolver to this person, and was supposed to receive a lucky charm in return
      stressreliefball (6:59:23 PM): he did not receive the lucky charm
      stressreliefball (6:59:31 PM): this person was seered green
      merlonifan28 (6:59:43 PM):  so that puts more evidence that he was a theif trying to kill flaw
      stressreliefball (6:59:52 PM): this means that there's a solid chance that there's an item that acted on passes with this person
      stressreliefball (7:00:12 PM): that's a possibility as well, but I don't see the motivation for it
      stressreliefball (7:00:27 PM): in any event, killing a thief is not beneficial
      merlonifan28 (7:00:30 PM):  i know
      merlonifan28 (7:00:34 PM):  i dont want to kill him
      stressreliefball (7:00:34 PM): it's rather counterproductive
      merlonifan28 (7:00:38 PM):  i want to tell him my plan
      stressreliefball (7:00:45 PM): since the other thief just skips town after that
      merlonifan28 (7:03:03 PM):  is this person yess?
      stressreliefball (7:03:20 PM): I'm not going to confirm/disconfirm
      merlonifan28 (7:03:35 PM):  this is the only person I am asking
      stressreliefball (7:03:49 PM): why do you ask?
      merlonifan28 (7:03:59 PM):  because i know he has a lucky charm
      merlonifan28 (7:47:23 PM): what does the cursed shield have to do with this?
      stressreliefball (7:47:31 PM): nothing
      stressreliefball (7:47:34 PM): but there are two in play
      stressreliefball (7:47:43 PM): so presumably the other one had to change hands as well
      stressreliefball (7:47:46 PM): or else someone would be dead
      merlonifan28 (7:47:50 PM):  right
      merlonifan28 (7:48:03 PM):  but why do you want to know who it is?
      stressreliefball (7:48:12 PM): because I want to know everything
      merlonifan28 (7:48:23 PM):  alright
      stressreliefball (7:48:23 PM): and I want to see who's passing to whom
      merlonifan28 (8:16:24 PM):  so how's the information gathering going?
      stressreliefball (8:16:35 PM): ****ty, no one's on
      merlonifan28 (8:16:55 PM):  you want the information i have?
      stressreliefball (8:16:59 PM): of course
      merlonifan28 (8:17:09 PM):  alright
      merlonifan28 (8:17:24 PM):  let me gather my logs
      merlonifan28 (8:18:32 PM):  manti had a diamond ring
      merlonifan28 (8:18:36 PM):  i dont know if he still does
      merlonifan28 (8:18:53 PM):  thuder strike has the posion vial thing
      merlonifan28 (8:19:04 PM):  jwc's got nothing
      merlonifan28 (8:19:36 PM):  yess had a lucky charm
      merlonifan28 (8:20:51 PM):  psycho has explosives
      merlonifan28 (8:20:58 PM):  flaw started with the revolver
      merlonifan28 (8:21:09 PM):  and I have poison shield and golden dagger
      merlonifan28 (8:21:16 PM):  *cursed
      stressreliefball (8:21:21 PM): started with the dagger, then?
      merlonifan28 (8:21:29 PM):  yup
      merlonifan28 (8:21:32 PM):  no description
      merlonifan28 (8:22:20 PM):  now i have a question
      stressreliefball (8:22:27 PM): ok
      merlonifan28 (8:22:37 PM):  were you the person flaw seered?
      merlonifan28 (8:22:43 PM):  and he had the guardian guard you?
      stressreliefball (8:23:03 PM): no
      merlonifan28 (8:23:12 PM):  was any part of that true?
      stressreliefball (8:23:32 PM): as far as I know, the guardian's decision to guard me was the guardian's own decision
      merlonifan28 (8:23:54 PM):  ok
      merlonifan28 (8:24:59 PM):  also, i know I keep saying this, but if you find any thieves please have them talk to me
      stressreliefball (8:25:39 PM): you might as well just post that if you want
      stressreliefball (8:26:00 PM): I can't see any thief coming out to either of us voluntarily but who knows
      merlonifan28 (8:26:21 PM):  my only fear of doing that is that the thieves taking me as a thief, and then doing something to kill me
      merlonifan28 (8:26:26 PM):  like using an item
      merlonifan28 (11:15:44 PM): hey, do you want the cursed shield by any chance?
      stressreliefball (11:16:04 PM): sure I'll take it
      merlonifan28 (11:16:12 PM):  ok
      merlonifan28 (11:16:24 PM):  i just wanted to make sure it goes to someone active
      merlonifan28 (11:16:27 PM):  so no one dies from it
      merlonifan28 (11:18:36 PM):  yeah, someone's gonna steal the golden dagger from me anyways, so you can take that too
      stressreliefball (11:18:52 PM): ok
      merlonifan28 (11:20:06 PM):  done
      merlonifan28 signed on at 7:41:11 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 7:46:14 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 9:31:15 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 11:43:41 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 11:43:41 PM. 
      stressreliefball (11:54:07 PM): who'd you pass your cursed shield to?
      merlonifan28 (11:54:17 PM): stoic
      merlonifan28 (11:54:23 PM):  sorry for not notifying you
      stressreliefball (11:54:26 PM): what for?
      merlonifan28 (11:54:30 PM):  it was a last minute thing
      stressreliefball (11:54:35 PM): he's just going to skip town now
      merlonifan28 (11:54:41 PM):  i want him to
      merlonifan28 (11:54:53 PM):  he did something for me
      stressreliefball (11:54:57 PM): what did he do for you
      merlonifan28 (11:55:00 PM):  i gave him my shield and dagger
      merlonifan28 (11:55:08 PM):  he stole the poison vile
      stressreliefball (11:55:13 PM): what did you give him the dagger for?
      stressreliefball (11:55:31 PM): shoulda saved that
      merlonifan28 (11:55:33 PM):  giving him the shield, i was hoping it would encourage him to skip town tonight
      merlonifan28 (11:55:49 PM):  i expected it to be stolen
      merlonifan28 (11:55:54 PM):  everyone knew i had it
      merlonifan28 (11:56:28 PM):  sorry for not sending them to you
      merlonifan28 (11:56:31 PM):  like I said
      stressreliefball (11:56:32 PM): yeah but don't give him something that could be useful
      merlonifan28 (11:56:59 PM):  if i didnt give it to him, someone would've stolen it
      stressreliefball (11:57:20 PM): not necessarily
      stressreliefball (11:57:25 PM): you could have given it to me
      stressreliefball (11:57:49 PM): gotta drive a hard bargain now
      merlonifan28 (11:57:55 PM):  well, i'm not sure the deal would be too good for stoic if all i gave him was something that was cursed
      merlonifan28 (11:58:14 PM):  has anything happened with your items?
      stressreliefball (11:58:16 PM): of course it would have
      stressreliefball (11:58:23 PM): you got to start low before you go high
      merlonifan28 (11:58:58 PM):  I didn't think it was worth the time
      merlonifan28 (11:59:08 PM):  I only started talking to him about it maybe an hour or two ago
      merlonifan28 (11:59:19 PM):  i wanted to make sure the deal was done
      stressreliefball (11:59:41 PM): well whatever
      stressreliefball (11:59:51 PM): but in the future, don't throw in stuff for free that you don't have to
      merlonifan28 (12:00:08 AM):  right
      stressreliefball (12:00:18 AM): did you receive any items?
      merlonifan28 (12:00:26 AM):  but anyways, did anything happed with your items?
      merlonifan28 (12:00:29 AM):  no, i didnt
      stressreliefball (12:00:45 AM): not going to say
      merlonifan28 (12:01:21 AM):  why's that?
      stressreliefball (12:01:46 AM): I can't just go blabbing about the state of my personal items to everyone
      stressreliefball (12:01:53 AM): wouldn't be very prudent
      merlonifan28 (12:02:14 AM):  I did, I turned out fine
      stressreliefball (12:02:38 AM): well, different philosophies I suppose then
      merlonifan28 (12:03:06 AM):  did you have any items before the night?
      stressreliefball (12:03:50 AM): look, how about this
      stressreliefball (12:03:57 AM): I'll think on what I can and cannot share
      stressreliefball (12:04:11 AM): once I know what's going on with everyone, aka after I've talked with everyone
      stressreliefball (12:04:15 AM): I'll make a post
      stressreliefball (12:04:31 AM): and in that will be what I think I can / should share
      merlonifan28 (12:04:47 AM):  ok then
      stressreliefball (12:04:51 AM): anyways I'm going to bed
      stressreliefball (12:04:52 AM): laters
      merlonifan28 (12:04:57 AM):  bye
      merlonifan28 signed off at 5:59:53 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 6:31:01 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 6:42:00 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 7:19:04 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 7:20:10 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 8:32:14 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 9:09:12 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 4:17:29 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 7:17:25 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 3:50:06 PM. 
      merlonifan28 is idle at 4:10:32 PM. 
      merlonifan28 is no longer idle at 5:27:25 PM. 
      merlonifan28 (5:31:14 PM): hey
      
      Auto response from stressreliefball (5:31:15 PM): brunching
      
      merlonifan28 (5:31:27 PM):  brunching at 6:30?
      merlonifan28 signed off at 9:11:10 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 5:15:45 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 5:18:11 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 5:18:56 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 5:19:20 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 8:30:20 PM. 
      merlonifan28 (8:30:54 PM): finally
      stressreliefball (8:31:13 PM): yes
      merlonifan28 (8:31:17 PM):  are you there?
      stressreliefball (8:31:20 PM): nope
      merlonifan28 (8:31:25 PM):  ok good
      merlonifan28 (8:31:37 PM):  I got something you should see
      stressreliefball (8:31:47 PM): ok
      merlonifan28 wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\My Documents\download\stressreliefball\tehroundbox.html (8:32:06 PM). 
      stressreliefball received C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\My Documents\download\stressreliefball\tehroundbox.html (8:32:10 PM). 
      merlonifan28 (8:32:14 PM):  near the end is the part you need to see
      merlonifan28 (8:36:12 PM):  do you see what i'm talking about?
      stressreliefball (8:36:20 PM): I'm getting through it
      merlonifan28 (8:36:24 PM):  ok
      stressreliefball (8:38:55 PM): smells like bull**** to me
      merlonifan28 (8:39:03 PM):  I agree
      stressreliefball (8:39:08 PM): for one
      stressreliefball (8:39:16 PM): he didn't start a hunter
      merlonifan28 (8:39:19 PM):  but why do you think he picked x3ro?
      stressreliefball (8:39:21 PM): because I know the hunters
      stressreliefball (8:39:37 PM): cast suspicion on him or uncast suspicion on him
      stressreliefball (8:39:45 PM): depends on how perceptive he thought you were
      merlonifan28 (8:40:13 PM):  not very
      merlonifan28 (8:40:22 PM):  he fed me pretty ****ty lies
      stressreliefball (8:40:35 PM): well if he was playing it straight, then he was trying to get you to suspect xero
      merlonifan28 (8:40:52 PM):  right
      stressreliefball (8:40:55 PM): if he was playing trickily, he was trying to get you to think that because he's lying, you shouldn't suspect xero
      merlonifan28 (8:41:29 PM):  I think it's more likely he thought I wouldn't catch on
      merlonifan28 (8:41:32 PM):  being new and all
      merlonifan28 signed on at 4:24:40 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 5:46:58 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 10:03:47 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 6:20:44 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 8:21:44 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 8:21:52 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 9:56:29 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 9:56:29 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 9:57:48 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 3:25:19 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 4:59:03 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 5:05:01 PM. 
      merlonifan28 is away at 9:45:32 PM. 
      merlonifan28 returned at 11:32:06 AM. 
      merlonifan28 is idle at 1:54:35 PM. 
      merlonifan28 is no longer idle at 3:08:25 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 4:00:16 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 4:23:02 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 9:07:04 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 9:07:06 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 9:09:01 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 9:09:49 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 10:09:41 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 10:13:03 PM. 
      stressreliefball (10:48:34 PM): do you think you can do me a favor?
      merlonifan28 (10:50:20 PM): sure
      merlonifan28 (10:50:34 PM): what is it?
      stressreliefball (10:50:38 PM): could you contact roundbox, and see if you can't find out a way to see what his item is?
      merlonifan28 (10:50:52 PM): well, i doubt he'll tell me
      merlonifan28 (10:51:08 PM): and i'm not even signed on aim right now, so i dont know how you're im'ing me
      merlonifan28 (10:51:10 PM): rofl
      stressreliefball (10:51:12 PM): yeah well then at least ask him for more info about that lie he fed you or something
      stressreliefball (10:51:22 PM): oh, just says you're on
      stressreliefball (10:51:34 PM): I just want to see what he says to you
      merlonifan28 (10:51:43 PM): ok
      merlonifan28 (10:51:58 PM): I have to restart though, my aim wont sign on
      stressreliefball (10:51:59 PM): oh and do it nowish, before day ends
      merlonifan28 (10:52:01 PM): for me, atleast
      stressreliefball (10:52:02 PM): ok
      merlonifan28 signed off at 10:55:13 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 11:04:21 PM. 
      merlonifan28 (11:05:53 PM): am I too late?
      stressreliefball (11:06:05 PM): if dbp hasn't done anything
      stressreliefball (11:06:09 PM): then perhaps not
      stressreliefball (11:06:15 PM): he could still be alive if an item has saved him
      merlonifan28 (11:06:35 PM): right, i'm asking him now
      merlonifan28 (11:08:01 PM): no answer
      merlonifan28 (11:08:03 PM): is he idle?
      stressreliefball (11:08:24 PM): doesn't say so in my friends list
      stressreliefball (11:08:26 PM): he could be afk
      merlonifan28 (11:08:36 PM): yeah
      merlonifan28 (11:08:44 PM): lets hope dbp doesnt update yet
      merlonifan28 (11:09:17 PM): what did he say his item was?
      stressreliefball (11:09:29 PM): well he started with a revolver for sure
      stressreliefball (11:09:35 PM): I'm wondering what he has now
      stressreliefball (11:09:46 PM): he's on right now
      merlonifan28 (11:09:55 PM):  onifan28 (12:05:18 AM): hey 
      merlonifan28 (12:05:18 AM): what's your item 
      tehroundbox (12:08:35 AM): all of them
      merlonifan28 (11:10:57 PM):  merlonifan28 (12:09:12 AM): you started with a revolver 
      merlonifan28 (12:09:15 AM): what do you have now? 
      tehroundbox (12:09:22 AM): cursed scrying stone
      merlonifan28 (11:11:10 PM): this is what he said before
      stressreliefball (11:11:20 PM): hmm
      merlonifan28 (11:11:58 PM): i think it's a joke, though
      merlonifan28 signed off at 11:43:06 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 11:44:15 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 12:29:48 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 1:43:36 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 3:52:06 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 3:56:14 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 3:59:35 PM. 
      merlonifan28 is idle at 4:34:24 PM. 
      merlonifan28 is no longer idle at 4:41:18 PM. 
      merlonifan28 is idle at 5:03:32 PM. 
      merlonifan28 is no longer idle at 5:12:57 PM. 
      merlonifan28 (5:27:34 PM): hey
      
      Auto response from stressreliefball (5:27:34 PM): supernap
      
      merlonifan28 is away at 5:43:07 PM. 
      merlonifan28 returned at 6:10:37 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 7:13:52 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed on at 10:27:24 PM. 
      merlonifan28 signed off at 12:01:30 AM. 
      
      stressreliefball (11:09:28 PM): there
      
      Auto response from x3Mamimi (11:09:28 PM): 5749049156
      
      x3Mamimi signed on at 9:10:46 PM. 
      x3Mamimi (9:11:32 PM): And just where have you been?
      stressreliefball (9:11:42 PM): finally
      stressreliefball (9:11:54 PM): what's your item history
      x3Mamimi (9:11:58 PM): I wanted to talk to you last night before I passed it, but I couldn't exactly wait.
      x3Mamimi (9:12:17 PM): I had a cursed shield night one and two and had to pass it so I passed it to Thunder last night.
      stressreliefball (9:12:23 PM): ok
      stressreliefball (9:12:55 PM): what did the item desc for it say?
      x3Mamimi (9:13:08 PM): That I had to pass it or I would die.
      stressreliefball (9:14:19 PM): so why didn't you die night one?
      x3Mamimi (9:14:26 PM): I didn't have to pass it night one.
      stressreliefball (9:14:35 PM): how come?
      x3Mamimi (9:14:35 PM): IT said, starting night two.
      stressreliefball (9:14:44 PM): ah
      x3Mamimi (9:14:44 PM): I can't like copy and paste it can I?
      stressreliefball (9:14:56 PM): uh, probably best to stay on the safe side and say no
      x3Mamimi (9:15:23 PM): ah. well, something like 'cursed shield, you have to pass it to another player starting night two or you will be reported as dead'
      x3Mamimi (9:19:30 PM): -silence-
      stressreliefball (9:19:53 PM): oh sorry
      x3Mamimi (9:20:13 PM): It's fine, I suppose. I have plenty of other computer related things to catch up on.
      x3Mamimi (9:20:20 PM): But, uh, when you're not so busy, let me know.
      stressreliefball (9:20:29 PM): about what
      x3Mamimi (9:20:49 PM): I just figured we should maybe talk about the game considering we haven't.
      x3Mamimi (9:20:51 PM): :]
      stressreliefball (9:20:53 PM): oh
      stressreliefball (9:21:13 PM): well the standard battery of questions
      stressreliefball (9:21:17 PM): would be who have you talked to
      stressreliefball (9:21:21 PM): and what are your suspicions
      stressreliefball (9:21:24 PM): and what are your nonsuspicions
      x3Mamimi (9:22:07 PM): haha.
      x3Mamimi (9:22:20 PM): I've talked to...well. Flaw before he died.
      x3Mamimi (9:22:30 PM): Pnt, but not really, he sucks at staying on topic.
      x3Mamimi (9:22:51 PM): I guess fiction a little? But he just annoys me.
      stressreliefball (9:23:07 PM): do you have your convo with fiction/
      x3Mamimi (9:23:19 PM): Nope.
      x3Mamimi (9:23:20 PM): He might?
      x3Mamimi (9:23:40 PM): He was talking at me. I didn't save it,
      stressreliefball (9:23:53 PM): ok
      stressreliefball (9:24:30 PM): so, suspicions/nonsuspicions?
      x3Mamimi (9:24:50 PM): fiction, honestly.
      x3Mamimi (9:25:00 PM): he's just acting wierd, if that's anything to go off of.
      stressreliefball (9:25:10 PM): ok
      x3Mamimi (9:25:17 PM): Lol. ok?
      stressreliefball (9:25:36 PM): well that's good to know
      x3Mamimi (9:25:52 PM): And I guess I just don't know how anyone else really acts.
      x3Mamimi (9:26:07 PM): I mean, does Kilga EVER talk about TWG over AIM, because I tried, but it just kind of...died.
      stressreliefball (9:26:21 PM): I rarely talk twg with him anymore actually
      stressreliefball (9:26:35 PM): he will if he needs to
      x3Mamimi (9:26:48 PM): Ah. well. alright.
      x3Mamimi (9:27:23 PM): JWC, I don't know.. I just remember you guys telling me not to post a 'hey I'm here just so you know' post because it makes you look bad so I would think that he wolf buddies would tell him that too?
      x3Mamimi (9:27:35 PM): But then again, he never even tries that much when he's human.
      x3Mamimi (9:33:47 PM): haha. Alright. Well. Doesn't seem anyone's interested in TWG talk. If you need me, I'm usually on.
      x3Mamimi (9:33:49 PM): Talk to you later.
      stressreliefball (9:33:58 PM): k
      x3Mamimi is away at 9:34:14 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 9:40:09 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 10:25:50 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 10:26:26 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 10:28:51 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed off at 10:30:19 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed on at 7:55:19 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 8:18:43 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 8:54:23 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 10:43:19 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 10:47:36 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 10:47:41 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 2:03:17 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 6:51:24 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 7:49:55 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 7:51:21 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed off at 8:06:18 PM. 
      stressreliefball (4:54:41 PM): test
      
      Auto response from x3Mamimi (4:54:42 PM): Bing Bang Digga Rigga Dong.
      
      x3Mamimi returned at 5:11:21 PM. 
      x3Mamimi (5:11:27 PM): eh...
      
      Auto response from stressreliefball (5:11:27 PM): away
      
      stressreliefball (5:27:09 PM): eh?
      x3Mamimi (5:27:17 PM): you IMed me with 'test'.
      stressreliefball (5:27:30 PM): yeah I was seeing if you were there
      x3Mamimi (5:27:37 PM): Oh. Well, did you need something?
      stressreliefball (5:27:48 PM): just checking up
      stressreliefball (5:27:54 PM): what items do you have, if any?
      x3Mamimi (5:28:04 PM): None.
      stressreliefball (5:28:15 PM): top suspicions?
      x3Mamimi (5:28:36 PM): I can't really say, I've been gone awhile. 
      x3Mamimi (5:28:45 PM): The wolves must be inactive. I mean, I'm pretty positive you're human..
      x3Mamimi (5:28:50 PM): and no one else stands out.
      stressreliefball (5:29:22 PM): rank pnt, xero, and sert from most to least suspicious
      stressreliefball (5:29:50 PM): (base it on stuff from earlier in the game if you have to)
      x3Mamimi (5:30:01 PM): Hm. Pnt Xero Sert
      x3Mamimi (5:30:27 PM): Maybe not. It's hard to read Xero. He once told me that he tries to act stupid that way people won't catch on to him ever..
      x3Mamimi (5:30:40 PM): so people are always like 'yeah, he's just stupid, don't pay attention'
      x3Mamimi (5:31:01 PM): But, that could have just been because he was embarassed about a post he made a few games ago that made NO SENSE whatsoever.
      x3Mamimi (5:32:54 PM): as for pnt, I don't know, he usually talks to me A LOT but hasn't this game.
      stressreliefball (5:33:07 PM): who have you talked with this game?
      x3Mamimi (5:33:24 PM): No one, really. I talked to you a once or twice before.
      x3Mamimi (5:33:27 PM): I talked to flaw a long time ago.
      x3Mamimi (5:33:40 PM): it's been mostly forum based for me this game. I started working /sigh,.
      stressreliefball (5:33:52 PM): you ever talk to fiction or roundbox?
      x3Mamimi (5:34:04 PM): fiction, yeah, but that was way at the begining.
      x3Mamimi (5:34:22 PM): and he always just talks at me.
      x3Mamimi signed on at 8:35:20 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed off at 8:35:52 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed on at 8:36:02 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed off at 8:36:48 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed on at 8:36:53 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 9:05:55 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 10:31:22 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 11:46:17 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 2:13:46 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 3:26:24 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed off at 4:31:23 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed on at 4:33:32 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 8:57:54 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 9:50:53 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 10:48:00 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 10:54:33 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 10:56:29 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 10:56:53 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed on at 6:15:23 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 7:38:24 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 8:29:49 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 10:15:25 PM. 
      x3Mamimi signed on at 8:43:01 PM. 
      stressreliefball (10:49:09 PM): do you think you could do me a favor?
      x3Mamimi (10:49:16 PM): Sure.
      stressreliefball (10:49:45 PM): could you contact roundbox right now?
      x3Mamimi (10:50:00 PM): Uhm?
      stressreliefball (10:50:09 PM): ask him things about how he was caught
      x3Mamimi (10:50:11 PM): what's his screenname?
      stressreliefball (10:50:15 PM): tehroundbox
      x3Mamimi (10:51:57 PM): He just didn't really say anything.
      x3Mamimi (10:52:00 PM): he said 'what'
      stressreliefball (10:52:06 PM): ok
      stressreliefball (10:52:10 PM): can I see the convo?
      x3Mamimi (10:52:22 PM): x3Mamimi: Hey
      tehroundbox: y hallo thar
      x3Mamimi: I need to ask you
      tehroundbox: ?
      x3Mamimi: stressreliefball: ask him things about how he was caught
      
      tehroundbox: what
      x3Mamimi: I don't know?
      x3Mamimi: stressreliefball: could you contact roundbox right now?
      x3Mamimi: Uhm?
      stressreliefball: ask him things about how he was caught
      x3Mamimi (10:52:29 PM): and he just didn't say anything
      x3Mamimi (10:52:40 PM): tehroundbox: I tripped into my own lies
      stressreliefball (10:53:35 PM): hmm
      stressreliefball (10:54:04 PM): sorry that was just a bit of a test
      x3Mamimi (10:54:18 PM): Oh alright.
      stressreliefball (10:54:18 PM): not sure how conclusive it was, but eh
      x3Mamimi (10:54:30 PM): he's mean.
      stressreliefball (10:54:44 PM): what else is he saying?
      x3Mamimi (10:54:47 PM): x3Mamimi: Yeah. Well, I'm not sure why he wanted ME to ask you.
      tehroundbox: Hmm
      tehroundbox: lol
      x3Mamimi: awkwardly IMing you.
      x3Mamimi: I'm assuming you know who I am though. xD
      tehroundbox: no
      tehroundbox: Enlighten me
      x3Mamimi: Alright. You're funny.
      tehroundbox: D:
      x3Mamimi (10:55:13 PM): I hope he's just trying to be funny. 
      x3Mamimi (11:02:31 PM): So. You want to explain this process of elimination to me?
      stressreliefball (11:02:50 PM): not over yet
      stressreliefball (11:02:58 PM): it's come down to you and one other person basically
      stressreliefball (11:03:18 PM): at the time, the other person had more in their favor at the time I posted that
      x3Mamimi (11:04:09 PM): I see. 
      stressreliefball (11:04:51 PM): the convo you just had with roundbox could lean in your favor
      stressreliefball (11:04:59 PM): although you could also just be really slick
      x3Mamimi (11:05:02 PM): Oh..ok?
      stressreliefball (11:05:09 PM): because roundbox is a confirmed wolf
      stressreliefball (11:05:39 PM): essentially the idea was to force a faked convo or force you to come up with an excuse for not being able to provide me one on the spot
      x3Mamimi (11:05:53 PM): Oh?
      x3Mamimi (11:06:01 PM): With roundbox?
      stressreliefball (11:06:19 PM): right
      x3Mamimi (11:06:55 PM): I'm sorry, I can't say I've been paying much attention to this game.
      stressreliefball (11:07:06 PM): that's another thing that could be in your favor
      stressreliefball (11:07:24 PM): the other thing was your suspicion of fiction before I posted that he was scryed
      x3Mamimi (11:07:40 PM): He was scryed?
      stressreliefball (11:07:47 PM): yes
      x3Mamimi (11:07:49 PM): I thought stoic outed him?
      stressreliefball (11:07:57 PM): no that was roundbox
      x3Mamimi (11:08:19 PM): Oh. So we have two confirmed wolves? Like confirmed confirmed?
      stressreliefball (11:08:36 PM): yes
      x3Mamimi (11:08:40 PM): Nice!
      stressreliefball (11:09:15 PM): so you didn't know that fiction was scry'd?
      x3Mamimi (11:09:25 PM): No. I guess I didn't read well.
      stressreliefball (11:13:33 PM): just so I'm clear on this, when you made your vote on fiction based on "a wolf's last effort to save himself" you did not know he'd been scry'd?
      x3Mamimi (11:14:17 PM): I thought he'd been outed.
      x3Mamimi (11:14:29 PM): I just knew he was confirmed or like... was obviously a wolf.
      x3Mamimi (11:14:57 PM): And plus, his post was pretty outrageous and random, much like mine was last game when I got seered by sertman or the morph thing or whatever.
      x3Mamimi (11:18:19 PM): Well. I'm freezing cold.
      x3Mamimi (11:18:21 PM): Goodnight. :]
      stressreliefball (11:18:29 PM): night
      x3Mamimi is away at 11:19:47 PM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 9:34:53 AM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 9:49:36 AM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 10:06:49 AM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 10:32:28 AM. 
      x3Mamimi returned at 10:13:10 PM. 
      x3Mamimi is away at 10:21:53 PM.

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #438
        Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

        I still don't know why you're so convinced that JWC isn't a wolf. I still have my doubts about him

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #439
          Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

          I'll get you all my convos once I get on my laptop, my brother's on there right now whoring up FFR. He's gonna leave for prom around 4:00, so I should be able to get on around then. If I'm not on then, I'll be on ~5:30.

          Also lmao cagefight

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #440
            Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

            Cagefight?

            I don't know. I'm not good at trying to condem someone I don't think is a wolf. I've said it before quite a few times that I've been really busy this game. Only thing I have on pnt is how reserved he seems. I've played a few jTWG's with him and he usually posts a lot more and is a lot more hands on. Not to mention the fact that the kid usually talks to me on AIM outside of TWG and has IMed me maybe once this game and said a couple things. And no, I don't have the log. He might. I my OCD of having a uncluttered screen won't let me.
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #441
              Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

              Convos with mamimi during this game. Like she said, not much.

              Thursday, May 10, 2007
              4:51 PM
              merlonifan28: hey
              Sunday, May 13, 2007
              merlonifan28 (4:21:57 PM): hey
              x3Mamimi (4:21:57 PM): Hullo.
              merlonifan28 (4:22:10 PM): you're still in the game, right?
              x3Mamimi (4:22:11 PM): i am.
              x3Mamimi (4:22:14 PM): I just got home.
              x3Mamimi (4:22:18 PM): Trying to catch up on all this stufff.
              merlonifan28 (4:22:30 PM): well, not much has happened
              merlonifan28 (4:22:49 PM): basically, we lynched roundbox, he survived, thunder got wolfed, we're lynching roundbox again
              x3Mamimi (4:23:34 PM): Thunder got wolfed? I thought he got banned?
              merlonifan28 (4:23:44 PM): well, both
              merlonifan28 (4:23:55 PM): I think DBP asked the wolves to kill him
              merlonifan28 (4:24:00 PM): to make things easier or something
              merlonifan28 (4:24:33 PM): That's just my guess, though
              x3Mamimi (4:25:10 PM): Yeah. And...roundbox survived?
              x3Mamimi (4:25:19 PM): That's a setback. v.v
              merlonifan28 (4:25:24 PM): yeah.
              x3Mamimi (4:25:24 PM): atleast I didn't miss much then.
              merlonifan28 (4:25:34 PM): true
              merlonifan28 (4:25:41 PM): I wonder how he survived, though
              merlonifan28 (4:25:48 PM): lucky charms only work during the night, I think
              x3Mamimi (4:25:59 PM): I really don't know.
              merlonifan28 (4:26:49 PM): have you been talking to anyone this game?
              x3Mamimi (4:27:39 PM): Not significantly.
              merlonifan28 (4:28:36 PM): eh
              merlonifan28 (4:29:11 PM): a lot of people have said you haven't been talking
              x3Mamimi (4:29:18 PM): I've been really busy.
              x3Mamimi (4:29:22 PM): I just got a job. :]
              x3Mamimi (4:29:26 PM): plus this whole Acen crap.
              merlonifan28 (4:29:38 PM): where's the job?
              x3Mamimi (4:29:52 PM): DQ babyyy.
              merlonifan28 (4:30:04 PM): oh, right
              merlonifan28 (4:30:13 PM): what's Acen?
              x3Mamimi (4:30:22 PM): it's an anime convention in chicago.
              x3Mamimi (4:30:41 PM): I was there from thrursday night until ..well I got home like an hour ago.
              merlonifan28 (4:31:29 PM): wow
              merlonifan28 (4:31:34 PM): with stella?
              x3Mamimi (4:31:35 PM): Stella didn't go?
              x3Mamimi (4:31:40 PM): DBP did.
              merlonifan28 (4:32:00 PM): oh
              x3Mamimi went away at 5:00:47 PM

              Comment

              • x3Mamimi
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 513

                #442
                Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                Cagefight?

                I don't know. I'm not good at trying to condem someone I don't think is a wolf. I've said it before quite a few times that I've been really busy this game. Only thing I have on pnt is how reserved he seems. I've played a few jTWG's with him and he usually posts a lot more and is a lot more hands on. But it's not like I can exactly say that means anything because I'm the same way. TWG is kind of intimidating and less 'haha'. And I've not played a TWG with pnt...not one he didn't die in right away. Removed? whatever. But on top of that's the fact that the kid usually talks to me on AIM outside of TWG and a lot during the game but has IMed me maybe once this game and said a couple things. And no, I don't have the log. He might. my OCD of having an uncluttered screen won't let me. but as far as avoiding me, same goes for JWC. This all could just be because I haven't been on much or just because they don't feel like talking to me, but I noticed that.

                Plus. Roundbox voted for Pnt.. and he wouldn't vote the other wolf trying to trick us that obviously. Or is that what he wants us to think? I dont know. conundrum.

                Other than that, I don't see what anyone has on anyone. Why pnt is our main concern. Why I'm a main concern. but, like I said, I've not been playing. But it's not like we can look back at votes or anything like that because all of the lynchings have been 'no questions asked vote wolf plz'.


                Either way, I can't contribute much to your request with defending myself and convicting pnt. what can I say? I've felt no obligation this game. Talisman kind of took over, I haven't had an item since night two, etc etc.
                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                Comment

                • x3Mamimi
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 513

                  #443
                  Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                  Sorry.
                  preview post and post aren't the same thing, apparetly.

                  so I finished it.
                  jwcgator: mah mee mee
                  merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #444
                    Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                    I had the same question, mamimi

                    merlonifan28 (2:15:57 PM): why do you think i'm a wolf?
                    stressreliefball (2:16:11 PM): it's one of you two
                    merlonifan28 (2:16:19 PM): how would you know that?
                    -irrelevant words-
                    stressreliefball (2:16:34 PM): because I'm nearly positive everyone else is not a wolf

                    Process of elimination, basically =\

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #445
                      Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                      Yeah. I understand that much. Just not how others were eliminated obviously.
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #446
                        Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                        merlonifan28 (2:45:12 PM): well, how did you rule everyone else out?
                        stressreliefball (2:45:45 PM): one person I can't technically rule out
                        stressreliefball (2:45:53 PM): the others are all hunters/guardian

                        Also asked that.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #447
                          Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                          As I mentioned, there is technically a third option here that I can't actually rule out. I just doubt that this option is a wolf, although it could be possible. It would actually be really lame, if this option was indeed a wolf.

                          As well, it's also possible that somehow one of the people I absolutely trust (aka hunters/guardian) was marked or transformed somehow. This would be hella lame and if we lost the game because of it I would pout and refuse to accept the results.

                          Comment

                          • sertman
                            DADALADAH
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 3910

                            #448
                            Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                            If someone was marked/transformed i'm never playing in a DBP game again lol

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #449
                              Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                              Yeah, so day ends at 11:59 tonight. We need to get some stuff going on here.

                              Comment

                              • x3Mamimi
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 513

                                #450
                                Re: TWG XLVI: For the King!

                                safety on Serthot. I don't see myself wanting to get on at all later.
                                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                                Comment

                                Working...