TWG XXXV Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #46
    Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

    doesn't change the fact you were pissed lmao

    Comment

    • StoicRoivaS
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 548

      #47
      Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      numerous things certainly approaching 100% correctness
      Agreed.

      You were certainly last on the list of people. Your methods were frusterating but also possibly due to the fact that you were dead and not able to talk about the TWG directly. The post was mainly directed at Blah and Ap but I see now that I did not make that as clear as it is within me.

      Maybe I missed where this was already answered, but why wolf me? I was under a fair bit of suspicion by multiple humans and Blah is a "better player" for those of you that place your stock there. I'm interested to hear the logic behind this call.
      Like the moon over
      the day, my genius and brawn are
      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
      -Bowser

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #48
        Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot

        I can't wait for twg36... maybe you dickholes will actually remember who is the God of this game and not lynch me for being smarter than you.
        I'm glad to see things haven't changed.
        hi

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #49
          Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

          Originally posted by stoic
          Thanks to all of you who listened to intelligent new players. Yes, all zero of you (1/2 a point for post-death Tass, but certainly not pre-death Tass). I named both living wolves to Omega pre-death and shash post-death, btw
          Your fault for not being confident in your assumptions to actually do something about it. Yea you're new, but as soon as you accept that fact (which you may have done a couple times) then no one will treat you with any respect. Humility is NOT a good thing to have for this game. I'm glad you got to finally play a game though. good luck on getting in the next one because I'm ready to come out fighting.

          Originally posted by stoic
          That's about all I'd like to add. I realize, now, that looking to Tass/Ap/Blah so often for advice is a HORRIBLE idea. No offense, but you are all dissapointments to your reputation.
          lol awesome. "Rep," IMO, comes from 1 or 2 good games that you may have had. I know that I "name drop" because I want to survive and putting other people on a pedestal makes it easier for the wolves to kill them and to avoid me. Call it selfish I guess.

          Originally posted by afro
          And yeah, the loss isn't squarely on ap's shoulders, this is true. However, until that point, a win was still salvage-able. What I mean is that even though the humans made a lot of mistakes, we still were doing well enough that we could have easily won.
          So basically whoever screws up last is the REAL screw-up right? I mean even last game I did a lot of stupid things but jwc got most if not all the blame for it. He screwed up last..

          Originally posted by afro
          We were playing the same way a seer alliance does in that they seer humans and kill anyone who is not human
          Course that makes you a "glory hog" for some reason. XD. If you were one of the "non-humans" and got lynched because you weren't seered, you would complain that that plan is a dumb way to play the game.

          Originally posted by stoic
          Blah is a "better player" for those of you that place your stock there. I'm interested to hear the logic behind this call.
          Only game I've ever played when he was active was where he and I were seer and guardian respectively. He had some insight but was too conservative for my nature so we didn't get along. He was also a wolf and won the first wolf game in a long time too. That's about all I know personally.

          THOUGHTS: Guido was a luck lynch (But a good one even at that.) Wilkin didn't look wolfy to me (And I knew he was a wolf.) Jurs, IMO, only looked wolfy on the last day where she kept saying she would wait for others to post votes.

          It was a long game and I'm ready for this next game to start.

          P.S. Vigi on a totally new player was lol. It had to be out of anger because that made me laugh when I initially read it.

          Next game better have some roles to it! XD.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #50
            Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

            I didnt care as much about looking wolfy because I knew ap wouldn't be there, fish was convinced I was human, and cypher was inactive. Either way, there would be 2 votes on Fish at the end of the day. Even if Fish and Cypher put their votes on ME, it would be the same odds. That's why I didn't keep my guard up that well.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #51
              Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

              Iggy: see my point #2 in post #38 as to why ap killed Shash...

              Jurs: see my post #39 to see what you should have done at the end of day 5 to avoid the KiB at all.
              RIP

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #52
                Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

                Hahah, the funny thing is...we knew about that. I ****in forgot.

                Not like it would have mattered, because Wilkin wasn't online at the end of the day anyway. He's been busy.

                edit: I wasn't either. I don't wake up til like...3:30.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

                  Course that makes you a "glory hog" for some reason. XD. If you were one of the "non-humans" and got lynched because you weren't seered, you would complain that that plan is a dumb way to play the game.
                  If I hadn't been seen as human by people, then odds are, I wouldn't be human.

                  Basically, if I'm human, I have a standard way of acting, and if I'm a wolf, I'm totally different. I think I've tried a few times as a wolf to mimic my human behavior, but I can never get it down. Basically, as a human, I'm careless and I do **** that some would say is stupid (best example: one game I was 100% sure ap was a wolf. I faked seer to try to get him to slip up. I was too sloppy about it though and retards decided that I would do that as a wolf). As a wolf, I lay back, don't accuse people, barely slip a vote on someone with no real purpose. If I'm a wolf, it's totally obvious, and yeah, it bothers me to be lynched as a wolf, but in the end you guys are right to do it.

                  Comment

                  • TD_Jwcgator
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 20

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

                    we all know that if I were playing humans would have won *cough* >_>

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

                      I know that was sarcastic, but shut up

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

                        @Tass and other people complaing about my inactivity. There are such things as unforeseeable occurences. I was a a bit unactive at the end, but I was reading, I just don't always post. And it seems like all of you forget why I got a replacement. My powersource in my only computer got fried in a thunderstorm. How could I have possibly known there was going to be a thunderstorm, and that it was going to screw with my computer. Of course, I could have countered this by going to a friends house and using their interent, but school had started, and I really couldn't go anywhere to use the interenet. My school blocks FFR, and I have no idea where the library is where I live.

                        Also, I admit, I suck at being a leader. I doubt myself too much, and it's hard for me to completely trust someone, or even trust someone a bit. Like, even when ap came to me as the vigi, I wasn't completely confident in that fact. It wasn't until he actually vigi'd someone that I comepletey believed him. I worked with, sure, but I didn't really tell him all of everything. And how can I get people to post more when I hardly post myself. "hey everyone, post more, k." because that will work.

                        although, I'm happy, because I actually suspected a wilkin/jurs partnership in the end, but it didn't really matter.

                        Oh, and, hurry up and start the next TWG. gogogogo
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

                          Originally posted by Wilkin
                          BUT FISH: What put your attention on me on Day 2?
                          I believe it was your oddity of character and activity. I didn't know what you were like as a wolf so I guessed that if anything I would be able to notice a subtle difference. Half that, half gut.

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            Iggy: see my point #2 in post #38 as to why ap killed Shash...
                            Yes I read that. But your explanation only explains why ap vigi'd in the first place. I could see why ap would want to vigi someone. While being "so greedy" he saves himself and live til game would end.... but shash??? lol I was laughing at who he chose, not why.
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

                              Archived 5-21-2014 11:52 AM EST
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              Working...