TWG XXXIII Postgame.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #31
    Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

    Originally posted by chardish
    It's not hard to read you as a wolf at all.

    Last game I said you weren't doing a good job of hiding your wolfishness, and you didn't believe me. This game I called you out on Day 1. So there.
    OK then, so what's giving me away? Supporting a plan that carries risk? God forbid.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #32
      Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

      Originally posted by nforcer06164
      OK then, so what's giving me away? Supporting a plan that carries risk? God forbid.
      It's not as much what you do as how you go about doing it. Don't be so defenseive about people trying to help you mask your obvious wolf tendancies.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #33
        Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
        It's not as much what you do as how you go about doing it. Don't be so defenseive about people trying to help you mask your obvious wolf tendancies.
        Well, I've been told I was obvious, not how. Sorry for having a bit of a hostile attitude about it.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #34
          Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

          Originally posted by ddrdanc3r55
          Oh well. Piss off. People don't have to be at the computer in the middle of summer. People shouldn't be obligated to be at their computer at all.
          Actually, when they sign up for this game, they should at least check it once per day. And oops-- This was commonly known to be end of game for about half of a week, meaning that the two humans who didn't vote must have :

          #1: not seen the stuff going on, meaning that they hadn't checked TWG in about half of a week. If this weren't bad enough, they should have realized it was endgame, so half a week is more important.

          #2: seen it, but then decided not to do anything about it anyway.

          Either way, they don't deserve to play TWG, in my opinion, ever again.

          Originally posted by tokzic
          I haven't been able to access the Internet.
          Except for WoW, right?

          Originally posted by nforcer
          I notice how Afrobean keeps saying I'm human because it would be really dumb for me to say certain things as a wolf.
          True dat. Too bad for you that you have that totally obvious tell.

          Oh, and it's bad to do because IT DOESN'T HELP THE HUMANS AT ALL for information like that to be floating around, regardless of the accuracy of it. If you're a human, and you think a blue has been killed you say nothing openly.

          The exception would be if you were certain someone wolfed was green. If you could convince everyone that the person killed was blue in that instance, it'd help the humans.

          Comment

          • xObserveRx
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 1148

            #35
            Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

            So apparently this wasn't the greatest first TWG to be in. Overall I think I did okay. I definitely changed my usual play style, which clearly drew way too much attention, and then royally ****ed up when I revealed that I had seen a blue, none of the other wolves caught this either.

            I guess the wolves played rather poorly, as did a lot of the humans. Once again, the game turned out to be played by about 50% of the people in it, a shame for sure. Either way I had fun being a red for the first time, can't wait to do it again.
            Come Play The Werewolf Game!

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #36
              Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Except for WoW, right?
              No, I haven't touched WoW until today either.

              If it was the thread in TGB that tipped you off, that was sent a day or two before I got the Internet cut.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Necamus
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 853

                #37
                Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                Sorry, I couldn't be here at ten o'clock last night. I'm still at that family reunion in Cape Cod, and I didn't even get back to the house where I'm staying until past midnight.
                www.freerice.com

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #38
                  Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                  As for the people who are attacking the people who missed the final vote, back off. First off, none of them could have predicted that the wolves would pull a stupid stunt like that at the end of the game, so asking them a couple of days in advance to be on the computer at a specific time right around 4th of July is stretching the qualifications for being "Committed". People have lives, and a lot of family get together around this time, so chill. I wanted to win it as much as everyone else, but their is always another game people, put your priorities in perspective.

                  Now, for the innacitivity during the game, I suppose this is inexcusable.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #39
                    Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                    Originally posted by Tps222
                    Now, for the innacitivity during the game, I suppose this is inexcusable.
                    ...

                    You go from saying "dont jump on people for not posting" to "people not being posting is inexcuseable."


                    Really, I don't care if people have things going on in real life. You shouldn't sign up if you're not prepared to make a little time for TWG if necessary.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #40
                      Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                      There's a difference between "making a little time" and interrupting your plans you have with people to get home at 10:00pm for 2 seconds the day before fourth of July just to vote someone when you were given a day's notice when the whole situation could have been avoided if the people didn't have phantoms. Like I said, I wasn't going to go home at 8:45 so that I could wait until 10, make one post, and then sit on my ass the rest of the night.
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • sertman
                        DADALADAH
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 3910

                        #41
                        Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        ...

                        You go from saying "dont jump on people for not posting" to "people not being posting is inexcuseable."


                        Really, I don't care if people have things going on in real life. You shouldn't sign up if you're not prepared to make a little time for TWG if necessary.
                        I don't know how you manage to be wrong with every single post you make.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #42
                          Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                          Afro, the inexecusability was for the phantoms acquired during the previous days. Yes, this is a situation of a legit double standard.

                          Comment

                          • blahblah18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 1662

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                            ha lots of awesome stuff here
                            1. I was seen first, sweet. nForcer was a wolf, glad I was right.
                            2. Ha no way Eva has real friends. Who you trying to kid babe. Luv ya, but luv AP more, you can't satisfy me the way he can.
                            3. You are all idiot tools, its awesome
                            but for now... postCount++

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #44
                              Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                              I have an idea. How about we quit bitching, forget about TWG until the TWC actually does something about activity this time, and get our acts together and stop attacking each other about petty nonsense? IT'S A GAME. Get over it. Dear God.

                              Yes, I'm not in the best of moods. But maybe this is the best time to get it through. Shut up.

                              I apologize in advance. I have the feeling I'll regret acting this way later on.

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • FFR4EVA_00
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 1770

                                #45
                                Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                                ------------------------------------------------------------------
                                ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                                Comment

                                Working...