TWG XXXIII Postgame.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #16
    Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

    i was seer, nailed nforcer as wolf, didn't care about rest of game, o well
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #17
      Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

      Originally posted by talisman
      kilga was mad obvious because he cared too much. and saving nforcer? gutsy call.
      I cared last game and I wasn't a wolf.

      Public note: it is summer. This means no school. This means I am going to care more. Please don't use this against me in the future, although I guess these words will fall on deaf ears until I get killed or lynched as a human.

      Also I was really annoyed right off the bat because I had to save two wolves on Day 1 from a three-way tie at two votes each (by voting off a mason no less). I really couldn't recover after that and should've been lynched once chardish was dead just for safety measures.

      God this game sucked.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #18
        Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

        Originally posted by chardish
        You all suck.
        Looking back I was dead on in almost every aspect. I saw kilga's vote change as wolfy, every vote I had was on a wolf, I instituted a bandwagon against a wolf (even though kilga would have died, chardish was fairly close to him), found a confirmed wolf (observer) even though I had some help XD, found the seer, had two masons come to me (knew two of them night 2 and then tps came to me after chardish was lynched), and found a confirmed human (jurs). Not bad for just being human.

        It's just too bad that after all this we still lost. To everyone who got phantoms, now you see why you don't sign up when you can't post...

        Kilga, however, had me fooled for most of the game after he defended his way out of the day 1 vote change. But when kilga didn't die, I kind of figured he was a wolf. I should have stuck with that theory.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #19
          Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
          f*ck jurs and necamus, it was up to them

          What the ****? I'm sorry that TWG ISNT MY LIFE and that my life doesnt REVOLVE around it and that I actually have friends to hang out with during the summer. It's a ****ing game. Get over it.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #20
            Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

            Hahaha i was mad that only one of three even made it to the thread, but come on, what's one minute out of your day to help the humans win? You didn't even have to think about anything.

            Comment

            • ddrdanc3r55
              Banned
              • Jun 2005
              • 346

              #21
              Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

              Oh well. Piss off. People don't have to be at the computer in the middle of summer. People shouldn't be obligated to be at their computer at all.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #22
                Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                Actually while I'm thinking about it I would like to thank the Academy for making my performance in the Night 2 chatroom possible

                I never would've survived without all of you :'>

                ps iggy even if I had been human I stil would've voted EVA off for the reasons I gave you later rofl
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • StoicRoivaS
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 548

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                  Originally posted by ddrdanc3r55
                  Oh well. Piss off. People don't have to be at the computer in the middle of summer. People shouldn't be obligated to be at their computer at all.
                  THEN DON'T SIGN UP.
                  Like the moon over
                  the day, my genius and brawn are
                  wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                  -Bowser

                  Comment

                  • FFR4EVA_00
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 1770

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                    Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
                    THEN DON'T SIGN UP.
                    kthxbai

                    BTW who was the shaman and who was the MW?
                    ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                      fscking hell dammit dammit

                      Humans are probably wondering where the hell I've been these past few weeks. What basically occurred was someone related to me got into some serious **** and unfortunately, I've been dragged into it. I'm not allowed to give any more detail than that (because I will badly screw myself if one person even recognizes one person involved), but suffice to say, as a result of this I haven't been able to access the Internet.

                      It sucks a lot that things played out the way they did, because I am largely responsible for that bull**** voterush at the end and the humans being screwed over in general. And I now have a bunch of games I'm banned from too, no doubt.

                      In summary: There was no way for me to stop what happened, and I wish I had seen it coming a day sooner so I could have gotten a replacement while I still could have. But I couldn't. Sorry guys.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                        Yeah, this game sucked.

                        I notice how Afrobean keeps saying I'm human because it would be really dumb for me to say certain things as a wolf. Well, here's why it's hard to read me as a wolf in that respect... I've been a human so many damn times that it's nearly impossible for me to change my behavior without being completely obvious. So, I act just like I have in every other [recent or early] game... as a helpful, fierce, wolf-hating human. In doing that, I tend to help the humans get closer to the real wolves, but I figure it's all worth it in the end if I can be trusted, and win out when the game comes down to the end.

                        We were thinking of pulling fake seer a little bit in this game, but I figured it was too risky and shot it down when observer and randumb talked to me about it. You see, the first night, observer saw blah, and he was blue. So, randumb had the crazy idea of coming out to blah as seer (which would have mortally screwed us over). Turns out, if one of us came out in the thread on Day 2, we could've pulled it off easy. There was no way to figure that blah was the seer, so it would've been too much of a risk.

                        Oh, and about the whole mason thing on Day 2... way to go for being completely honest. I seriously thought from blah's behavior that he was a mason. I mean, I KNEW he was blue, obviously, but his behavior made it that much more obvious. Honestly, I'd like to know what is wrong with suggesting somebody might have a certain role because of certain circumstances. We do that to find the wolves... is it wrong to make assumptions about the human team as well? I'd like to get a response from someone, ESPECIALLY Afrobean, because voting me based on the assumption that a mason was dead was completely retarded.

                        Oh, and before I forget, observer was the wolf shaman, and randumb was master.

                        Now, no more games 'til bans get handed out and we can all agree that we can all be active to some extent kthx.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • ddrdanc3r55
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 346

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                          Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
                          THEN DON'T SIGN UP.
                          No, I'm saying they shouldn't be obligated to be at their computer at 10 o clock sharp to cast a vote. That's why there is usually 48 hours for day.

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                            Originally posted by ddrdanc3r55
                            No, I'm saying they shouldn't be obligated to be at their computer at 10 o clock sharp to cast a vote. That's why there is usually 48 hours for day.
                            Only if they want to win. And if they don't want to win, they really shouldnt' be playing.

                            Comment

                            • User6773

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                              Originally posted by nforcer06164
                              Well, here's why it's hard to read me as a wolf in that respect...
                              It's not hard to read you as a wolf at all.

                              Last game I said you weren't doing a good job of hiding your wolfishness, and you didn't believe me. This game I called you out on Day 1. So there.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XXXIII Postgame.

                                Uh, I knew I had to be there but I was out somewhere and it was kind of hard for me to get back at 10 unless I left at like 8:45 from where I was to be home at 10 so that I could sit on my ass on the computer for the rest of the night.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...