TWG XXXII Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #31
    Re: TWG 32 Postgame

    My one comment....

    I've been killed night 1 three times now. I've been saved night 1 once. THREE of those 4 times, Blah has been a wolf. Talisman was a wolf the other time.

    Seriously... the only time I EVER get attacked night one is when Blah (or maybe Talisman) is a wolf. But of course, nobody even mentioned that. I don't think ANYONE said ANYTHING about me being killed night 1. Or nothing more than "o. tass dyed nite 1."


    PS - Any shot that TWG33 won't start until at least the evening of June 29th? I have no idea the final phantom count, but I'm guessing it was high. A break of 2 and a half weeks might be a good idea.

    EDIT: So... Hans has been attacked night 1 4 times, Kefit 3 or 4, myself 4. Anyone else have 3? I'll check when I'm back in the states, unless someone wants to check before then.
    RIP

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #32
      Re: TWG 32 Postgame

      If I can get internet back soon I'll run ASAP. We can easily get a game in the time you're gone.

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #33
        Re: TWG 32 Postgame

        I don't think it's the time frame tass is talking about, guido. I think he wants the break because people have been EXTREMELY inactive the past couple games and wants a break so people will be more inclinced to play/post.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #34
          Re: TWG 32 Postgame

          Are you kidding? Tass just doesn't want people to catch up to him in games played. That "we need a break" **** is just a cover. IIRC, Omega's the only one who got two phantoms, with two other people just getting one on Day 1.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • nforcer06164
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 4772

            #35
            Re: TWG 32 Postgame

            Originally posted by GuidoHunter
            Are you kidding? Tass just doesn't want people to catch up to him in games played. That "we need a break" **** is just a cover. IIRC, Omega's the only one who got two phantoms, with two other people just getting one on Day 1.
            QFT. I knew it was BS the moment I read his post. He just wants to be sure he gets into the next game. By the way, the only reason people got phantoms on Day 1 was because the day ended at an unusual time. I was looking for when the day ended on Day 1... and it was already over.

            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

            Originally posted by Squeek
            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #36
              Re: TWG 32 Postgame

              Well, he did say "Any chance of...?", so I wouldn't exactly call it BS, but he was still trying to cover, I'm sure. =)

              --Guido


              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #37
                Re: TWG 32 Postgame

                Yeah let's play.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #38
                  Re: TWG 32 Postgame

                  I'd be up for a 12-person game, as it'd be more likely that people would be active. The last few games we've had the last few signup slots remain open for near or around 24 hours. If there were only 12 players, only the dedicated would make it (and play).

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #39
                    Re: TWG 32 Postgame

                    grr we need random unknown roles for the game to work and now that someone removed AP cough cough someone... i woudl prob have to run it for balancing issues... but tis so worth it.. anyone interested/ or anyonwe think they can do it themselves?
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #40
                      Re: TWG 32 Postgame

                      Originally posted by blahblah18
                      grr we need random unknown roles for the game to work and now that someone removed AP cough cough someone... i woudl prob have to run it for balancing issues... but tis so worth it.. anyone interested/ or anyonwe think they can do it themselves?
                      eb might be interested. I know he definitely came up with the same idea a long ass time ago and was planning on hosting it at some point.

                      If he does host though, I wouldn't expect a lot out of him. He's not even on MS as much as he used to be... He's too busy leveling up in real life.

                      Comment

                      • stretchypanda
                        shock me shock me
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 4123

                        #41
                        Re: TWG 32 Postgame

                        I would be interested, but since I broke my computer I get sad when I get on the internets. =(

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #42
                          Re: TWG 32 Postgame

                          wasn't guido going to host ap's game or a similar variation?

                          chardish I think the onus is on you to make the host signup thread since tass is gone.

                          Comment

                          • stretchypanda
                            shock me shock me
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 4123

                            #43
                            Re: TWG 32 Postgame

                            Let Blah do it, since Tass kind of jumped on his **** last time. ; )

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #44
                              Re: TWG 32 Postgame

                              I would like to apologize to everyone for being a poor sport the night I got lynched. The statement that I don't think I'm ready for TWG may have come off as angry and sarcastic, but it was honest, and I'm sorry to anyone that thinks I was being stupid. I know this was not the only instance, and again I apologize. Getting lynched as a human happens. Almost every game. I need to get over it.

                              I stopped following the game as closely a couple days after I died, but I thought it was interesting when everyone voted a second person for DDR to kill when he used the statue's power. Most likely already discussed, but I missed it, if it was, and I think it was very innovative.


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #45
                                Re: TWG 32 Postgame

                                Disco... I honestly didn't think your posts were that poor. The thing you need to realize is that TWG is not JUST skill. It is also image. And new players have ZERO image. So you come in with ideas and flair and passion, and all you get is suspicion. It sucks... you are far from the first to have this happen to them, but it is a regular pattern.

                                I do think you over-reacted, unless it was a ploy to get you un-lynched (which MAY have worked had I been alive...), but it doesn't seem that that was your logic.

                                I wouldn't mind seeing you in another game at some point, to judge for myself. Harder to do when I'm not in.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...