TWG XXVII Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #46
    Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

    Actually Blah, you said I was human.

    And, your method was not that difficult to use... *shrugs*

    Still... you got wolfied and died. Poor Blah.
    RIP

    Comment

    • blahblah18
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 1662

      #47
      Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

      I'm chill with it, I"m just upset I didn't actually get to push for Talisman day 2 cuz of my disappearance from the face of the earth.. oh well..
      but for now... postCount++

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #48
        Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

        Tass, what I mean is that a lot of us talk a lot outside of the thread and there's a lot less to say once the thread finally comes. And don't even say posting convos is the same thing, because honestly, a lot of them are long as hell.

        By the way, I also called Tass as human before he even came out. Is that worth anything?

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #49
          Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

          No... cause before I came out I was an unknown. After I came out is the important thing.

          So, you want to outlaw AIM convos? That would make alliances much harder.
          RIP

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #50
            Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

            I think he's just talking about post game AIM convos not the actual game tass.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #51
              Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

              No... I'm pretty sure he means during the game.

              And, iggy... sucks you got killed night 2 when I was a wolf, now night 1, and then night 1 in jTWG. At least you're getting respect.
              RIP

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #52
                Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

                No, iggy is right. I mean after.

                I know I talked to lots of people over aim after I died and talked lots of stuff out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses up post game talk in post death aim convos.

                And actually, I think a game with no AIM/PMing allowed would be pretty cool. Have to rely totally on open information, and I imagine that's more like the real game of Mafia.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

                  nah, you can have side conversations in IRL mafia. plus why are you complaining about chatting about the game instead of using the thread? seems kinda pointless.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

                    Originally posted by talisman
                    nah, you can have side conversations in IRL mafia. plus why are you complaining about chatting about the game instead of using the thread? seems kinda pointless.
                    It's a lot harder to hide side conversations with people in real life than it is to keep the fact that you've been IMing someone a lot secret

                    And no, I'm not complaining. I'm just presenting an idea which I think would lead to better post game threads.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

                      yeah but it's not really a problem. this is seriously the first time I've ever even seen someone post a chat log discussing postgame ****. also, we should have a skype + chatting twg at some point. with the skype part taking the place of the posting.

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

                        I usually try not to do post death convos with living people just because people could discern who you were and/or confirm who others are by your manner of talking and what type of questions you ask. I usually go the person who killed me (or they come to me) and simply ask if they were a wolf. (which I might add, I'm getting really good at XD. )
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

                          Iggy, he definately means post-death convos with OTHER dead people, or the host.

                          Also, skype wouldn't work... max you can have on 1 convo is 5 people. Plus if you had 14 people in 1 convo, you'd never be able to say anything because everyone would talk at the same time.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

                            what about G-talk? what's the max for that?

                            dunno, just an idea that occurred to me during that radio thing. probably has some unfairness to it and whatnot if not everyone can talk.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

                              i dont know what g-talk is.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XXVII Postgame

                                Google talk. It's also 10x better than Skype.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...