TWG XXIV Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV Postgame

    If my input counts for anything, I think the one game is enough. Fish's slip up was a slip up, it wasn't to intentionally affect gameplay, as the impersonation was.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #17
      Re: RE: TWG XXIV Postgame

      Originally posted by talisman
      fish, I'd also like to thank you for coming to me after you were dead and asking "You and ld were the blues?"

      I wasn't entirely sure of ld's humanity before that, but after I was quite sure.
      rofl, best wolf & twg player alive.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV Postgame

        Fish, why didn't you consult the rules/the host before putting into plan such an idea? Surely you must've realized that it was shady at best.

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV Postgame

          I consulted FFR rules and made sure it was just impersonating an admin that was forbidden, I didn't even think about TWG rules. I thought I was in the clear.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #20
            I read the comics. Most were amusing but I felt like you were really reaching on some of them.
            Same here.

            for winning, even though I didn't do anything, basically. It really was exam week, and I really have lost interest in TWG and will be sitting out some games, and I really did need to get to level 50 because I figured Eric would get there first. Plus there was, ya know, wanting to not die. I pulled a Kilga, rofl. That was only a small part of it, though, and I probably would've been inactive-ish even if I didn't have a big role and want to stay alive more than usual. Sorry for not really being there at all. The past couple ends of days, I only voted because people IMed the crap out of me. Today, actually, my roommate and his gf were playing a game on my computer as I ate, and I was like "Did anybody IM me while I was eating?" Ellen started reading off screennames and I was like "stressreliefball, what's he saying?" and it was like this:

            talis: Voted yet?
            me (she typed it for me while I was playing Worms): No. Is anything going on?
            talis: You have 2 minutes.
            me (I ran over and shoved Ellen off the computer, literally): Who?
            talis: Qreepy
            me: k done

            Then I said a couple things to Tass about saving his ass, then I went back to Worms. My activity was pathetic this game. My activity in general has been bad. I slept from 5am to 5pm last "night" because I had no exams today. I am horrible when it comes to sleeping. xD

            Regarding Fish: for the ban. It's fair, though, since most people didn't even know.

            Now, as I have said, I'll be sitting out a game or two since I'm so disinterested now. If a super awesome fun game comes up, like another CCG, then I may play, but no way otherwise.
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #21
              yeah, I actually didn't do too much this game either.... I mean I did for the first day. And then after the big breaks on day two it was kind of like "oh this is academic. I'll just tell the blues what to do and vote off and seer the people I don't know are human.

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #22
                I wolfed Nick because I forgot to wolf TPS, mostly. And I really wasn't feeling "up" to winning the game on my own, so I just sort of...you know. Did stuff.

                Then I remembered the next day. Half the reason I offed him is because I remembered he was our guess at a blue. The other half is because he bragged that with his craziness, he would never get wolfed...fuck that, man.

                Being a wolf, even when you aren't really playing the game, is much more fun than being green. Hot damn.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #23
                  When you rebutted my attack on you day four I was kind of like "well, I could prove him wrong, or I could just get him lynched."

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #24
                    man I knew everything.. you can ask for this for confrimation. When I was killed I knew that EB and TPS were the 2 blues, as I told them before killed. I knew in advance that i was going to be seered so when Talisman IMed me I purposely listed Qreepy as my #2 suspect since I figured he woudl go with the least notice there. I felt it good. That's aobut it.. sucked roaming failed and talisman was guarded, but the ngiht we roamed i had voted to lynch TPS because i felt there was high enough prob he was a blue, but oh well... c'est la vie
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #25
                      Dear Talisman,

                      Please listen to me next time. Thank you.

                      Sincerely,
                      Afrobean

                      PS I still have never been wolfed lolz my plan to look stupid worked perfectly, although I suppose it didn't matter much since I was basically ignored by Talisman.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #26
                        Sorry for the confusion Day 1, guys. I'm seriously sick of being green. I escaped the "lesser roles" in mead's game as a mason, where working together was truly important. Tass can tell you: I was a special role in a regular game ONCE, as a guardian. Every other one, I was a static green (save mason in mead's). I've never been a wolf, and I'm sick of getting the regular roles. I think I'm going to take a break for a few games so I can work back into a potential green role with a fresh outlook... or maybe I'll host. I've got a new idea I'm developing right now, and while it is green-dominated, it involves a lot more participation and is a bit more hectic than a normal game.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #27
                          Sorry for not seering Qreepy.

                          I saw no harm in coming out to Tass. Not only did I think he was 95% human, I dropped a note with Talisman that if I was wolfed, then Tass is most likely a wolf. Tass would forsee this, and I would obviously be left alive. Though, as I wanted it to work out, I was trusted by Tass, and the alliance trusted him for the most part.

                          Good call on the Blah thing Afro/Talisman.

                          Thank you intuition room wise etc

                          Talisman for MVP mainly because all his plans were teh win.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #28
                            Its just funny that with all of my nonsense about "seer me".... I didn't get seered the whole game.



                            PS - I am unsure as to whether or not I will continue with the seer me comments... we'll have to wait until next game to see.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #29
                              Yeah wait to see if you're a wolf next game, right? Right.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #30
                                eb said he seer'd me because he thought I was a wolf based on my behavior pregame. Haha.

                                No offense to Talisman, but he doesn't deserve MVP. He disagreed with my kill blah day 1 plan and he wasn't keen on lynching qreepy until like day 4. Sure, he did a good job as alliance leader, but MVP should go to me for calling the wolves and all that jazz or, more likely, to tps for basically winning the whole game for us by saving someone night 1.

                                Comment

                                Working...