TWG XVI Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #106
    Originally posted by talisman
    Personally, I'm cool with the TWC, but I'm all about starting another game.

    so... let's start another game.
    I agree totally. After so long without play, I'm itching to go.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #107
      Yay, finally got back on the computer. My friend is moving and he slept over and then I went swimming and then I ran with people from cross country and then I went lifting and then I went to Steak 'n Shake and then I came back here. That was a big ass run-on sentence, holy crap.

      I definitely want to start another game, but I'm not sure if the pooling is such a good idea for THIS TWG. A lot of people are either taking a break from TWG or are dropping out because they don't like jTWG. This might not leave enough for a pool of 32 people. The signups for this TWG should probably be run normally, and then we can try the pooling after that.

      Originally posted by Tps222
      Wait, are you saying that 3 over 2 is unfair? How else can a decision be made without an odd number of people?
      What I was trying to say was that members of TWC can overrule the others to benefit themselves. The voting was hardly based on what should be right, and more on OMG GIV ME MAH PIP LIEK NOW. With the pips abolished, though, this might not be such of a problem anymore.

      I've been thinking about the idea of TWC itself, and I really don't think it's that bad, now that I can sit back and just think about it instead of being faced with bad occasions. Sure, the TWC could go mad with power.. but they really haven't.

      Also, about getting a say in what happens and what doesn't happen, I know I don't feel like that; I could really care less. Maybe TWC could be expanded for those who really feel strongly about getting a say in what happens.. but maybe they would have to be approved by the current TWC or something. I dunno, just a random thought.

      ps Afrobean's back :>

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #108
        What I was trying to say was that members of TWC can overrule the others to benefit themselves. The voting was hardly based on what should be right, and more on OMG GIV ME MAH PIP LIEK NOW. With the pips abolished, though, this might not be such of a problem anymore.
        What.

        I guess you're talking about the ill-fated tribal game. To let you know, there wasn't ever a TWC decision on that matter. We had nothing on which to deliberate. It was just host versus irate players, some of whom happened to be TWC members. I can tell you that TWC rulings have ever only been in the interest of the spirit of the game.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #109
          Re: TWG XVI Postgame

          Archived 5-13-2014 2:58 PM EST
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          Working...