TWG X POSTGAME EXPLORATION

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #46
    Guido, what happened to your forum absence?

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #47
      He probably got stretchy to post for him. Guido is firm in his decision not to view the forums.
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #48
        From what I understand, TWG was a previous engagement. So he decided that it would be fine for him to finish up with JUST this, and then he'll be gone for good.
        hi

        Comment

        • stretchypanda
          shock me shock me
          • Sep 2004
          • 4123

          #49
          According to Guido, since it's Sunday, which is the day of rest, he doesn't have to observe Lent. At least that was how I understood it.. and I don't understand much.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #50
            That would explain his a0.com post.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #51
              Stretchy got it. And I couldn't have her post for me since she doesn't know my password.

              Oh, and when's TWG XI going to start? Usually there'd be a post about signups by now. Blah, I know you're new to the hosting thing, but it's your responsibility. =)

              Of course, I'm not playing, but was just curious.

              --Guido


              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #52
                TWG XI is starting Friday. Hosting signups go up Monday.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #53
                  I feel the need to give blah an award.....















































                  for the worst storyline in TWG history. No story was over 3 sentences, hardly any deaths were bolded and red (some were one or the other), and never was more than 2 minutes of time spent on a story. As opposed to Chardish who has spent 2-3 hours on some of his stories (I put a good 30+ minutes into each one I did). I found that very amusing.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #54
                    I know, he got lucky that with the least effort ever, he actually managed to host one of the most exciting TWG's with his good idea. :P
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • blahblah18
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 1662

                      #55
                      no luck involved... and I've always been a proponent of gameplay over story... if you want to read a murder mystery, go to Agatha Christie, if you want ideas for a good game that will make for a fun playing experience with a person that has his sh*t together and is able to keep the deadlines he sets, then go to me.
                      but for now... postCount++

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #56
                        I personally like the best of both worlds. Go Chardish.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • alainbryden
                          Seen your member
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 2873

                          #57
                          Yeah, I give blah credit for really being on the ball when the whole instalynch 15 minutes after update thing happened.
                          ~NEIGH

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #58
                            Re: TWG X POSTGAME EXPLORATION

                            Archived 5-9-2014 3:12 PM EST
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            Working...