Pretend the shadow is the 14th guy even though it's coming off one of the guys, then.
TWG VIII Postgame
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds. -
Alain, I love that sig. I think I am going to use it for the time being.
alainEgo++
Originally posted by seinnoand also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?Comment
-
-
Record?Originally posted by alainbryden01:00 PM blahblah18: I R in
01:01 PM Afrobean :Sign me up, cap'n.
And that's 14.
Wow. One minute flat.
My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, raiComment
-
its gotta be... and everyone look at my post, its awesome
like I R Baboonbut for now... postCount++

Comment
-
You mean sig?Originally posted by blahblah18its gotta be... and everyone look at my post, its awesome
like I R Baboon
My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, raiComment
-
-
Uhh.. where does it say that when the next game starts, the previous games postgame is locked?Originally posted by ddrrulerOk this thread should be locked since twg IX has started.
There is still discussion going on.
Comment
Comment