TWG VIII Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #76
    Charlotte... your last paragraph completely killed your post. like, the wings fell off of your plane and you came crashing down into a fiery oblivion.

    If only this were that simple, I wouldn't be on a banning either. But it is the punishment for the deed that forces us to reconsider our actions. I truly feel that LD needs the 2 game ban to help him get back into TWG, and get his mindset onto the correct aspects of the game.
    RIP

    Comment

    • User6773

      #77
      Dropping Infiltration to 15 players due to balance issues.

      Comment

      • Charlotte21
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 83

        #78
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        Charlotte... your last paragraph completely killed your post. like, the wings fell off of your plane and you came crashing down into a fiery oblivion.

        If only this were that simple, I wouldn't be on a banning either. But it is the punishment for the deed that forces us to reconsider our actions. I truly feel that LD needs the 2 game ban to help him get back into TWG, and get his mindset onto the correct aspects of the game.
        But that just boils down to matter of opinion vs. matter of opinion, and this is all that it can be classified as, but I think we need to remember that I cannot make any good conclusions on the matter because I have not been in a TWG and not felt the pressures that you have felt, and been tempted to do the things you may have been tempted to do. Therefore, I would make the assumption of your opinion to be much more educated than mine, and by default, even though I don't agree with it completely, I would go with yours. Or rather, go with the general consensus. Which is what is usually the decision, and because of the fact that it is the general consensus that is used to make the decision, I can make a judgement, even if wrong, at what is the top of my own personal reason, without directly affecting the right outcome.

        Actually, if well thought out and wrong, it's better because it gets people thinking. Though at this point I would expect to have a weight of more wrong opinions than right. Though your post implies that you expected higher from me, and that is a nice compliment. Thanks, it makes me feel more comfortable with my new status here

        <3 Charlotte.

        My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #79
          I expect the best from everyone who posts here and in CT. I'm often let down. Sometimes by myself.
          RIP

          Comment

          • blahblah18
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 1662

            #80
            soemtimes?
            by theway... wil someone awesome be updating the banners soon? I need that second pip *sigh* I suck.. 2 pips
            but for now... postCount++

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #81
              Well, I'm all set for the next TWG vv
              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #82
                MVP Award goes to Squeek for being the best damn gamemaster ever.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Omeganitros
                  MVP Award goes to Squeek for being the best damn gamemaster ever.
                  Uhh, I think Chardish gets that one

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #84
                    Uhh, I think Chardish gets that one
                    QFT

                    (Quoted For Truth / Quite F*ing True)

                    Anyone who wants to use my sig, like blah, is encouraged to do so at the expense of contributing to my ego.
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #85
                      That sig sucks. May be I'll make my own sig, with animations.

                      Does anybody remember the WSC sigs I made that nobody used?
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #86
                        don't be an ass
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #87
                          Well, the sig doesn't suck, but I think I could do slightly better.

                          Only slightly, though.

                          And only because I would make it animated.
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • Tsuteto
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 1312

                            #88
                            There's only 13 people in his sig too....

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #89
                              ...fuck
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • Tsuteto
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 1312

                                #90
                                Originally posted by alainbryden
                                ...$*%#
                                I win

                                Comment

                                Working...