And for anybody who said Squeek's rules were crystal clear: he stated clearly that you could NOT reveal your codename. After the LD incident, he said there was nothing wrong with it at all. That was not crystal clear if you ask me.
TWG VIII Postgame
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O -
So you had intentions of not cheating. Whoop-dee-shit. You still brought PMs into the matter.
I think chardish said it best with the "You acted as if you were showing a real PM, so Squeek treated you as such."
Also, this indignancy is getting ridiculous. First with Squeek, now you're asking for a ban for chardish? Even though he hasn't tried to pull anything since the FIRST PM problem? C'mon, LD, suck up your pride and pull yourself out of the gutter.
--Guido

Originally posted by GrandiagodSentences I thought I never would have to type.Originally posted by GrandiagodShe has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.Comment
-
Comment
-
SIGH.
Once again we see shining examples of people NOT THINKING INDEPENDENTLY.
Seriously, kids, if you are only interested in playing this game because everyone else is doing it, stay the hell out.
LD, that wasn't even a semi-valiant effort to save yourself. As posted in that sticky about the rules (and as already stated, I think) sharing PM information is strictly forbidden. Sorry, but you cheated. It's quite simple. All you are allowed to say is, "I'm human/seer/psychic/guardian/mason/wolf/Jimmy Hoffa."
Please, please, please, PLEASE stop defeating the purpose of this game. If you feel that the only way you can win is by blatantly breaking the rules, or just seriously manipulating them, please sit out and let those of us who actually enjoy being forced to think on our own have our fun.
:/ I don't think I'm active enough to vote on punishment, but I don't know that I would anyway.Comment
-
Fine, what I did was wrong, and I shouldn't have done it.
But still, I don't think I should be banned from any games, other people should be punished as well (No i'm not talking about Chardish).
If this said person didn't do what they did, I wouldnt' have done this.
Comment
-
Hey sup LD
[20:54] Evan: because HOLY SHIT YOU STILL HAVEN'T EVEN APOLOGIZED FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU'RE JUST INSISTING YOU'VE BEEN THE VICTIM ALL ALONG. NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE VOTING TO BAN YOU, BECAUSE SINCE YOU DON'T THINK WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG, YOU MIGHT DO IT AGAIN
[20:55] Jay: I don't think what I did was wrong
[20:55] *** Auto-response sent to Jay: enjoying real life
[20:55] Jay: want me to lie?Comment
-
sup LD
thats frmo like LD's most recent post... umm wtfFine, what I did was wrong, and I shouldn't have done it.
contradiction anyone?but for now... postCount++

Comment
-
I thought I made it clear several times that you COULD reveal your codename, but it was a really stupid thing to do.
I said not to reveal your codename in the "PS" so the noobs wouldn't say "zomg i gto Neeo who'd u get?"
Thus ruining the game.
And, if I'm going to enforce rules on noobs, I'm going to enforce rules on everybody.
~SqueekComment
-
RE: TWG VIII Postgame
Meh, I don't care. Besides, I think everyone is speaking up for two, but meh.
My main problem in playing this game was that I just didn't care to the level that everyone else seemed to be. I mean, I know I can play well, but when people act as if the game is their life (alain, you were, in a way to me, acting this way in the beginning), it practically loses all meaning, and I just don't really care what the results are anymore. After I was lynched, I stopped reading really, so meh.Comment
-
[20:55] Jay: I don't think what I did was wrong
[20:55] Jay: want me to lie?
Get political. What everyone wants to see is an admission of fault, an apology, and a statement that it won't happen again. That leaves you with credibility. Face it, nobody's on your side, so just stop fighting.
EDIT AFTER BLAH: Yeah, like that.
--Guido

Originally posted by GrandiagodSentences I thought I never would have to type.Originally posted by GrandiagodShe has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.Comment
-
From now on: PMs should be one word only. Any description of roles or explaining how that role relates to the story should be done IN THE ORIGINAL POST OF THE GAME. That way everybody knows what there is that they'll be dealing with, and there will be no fake PMing business. It's an easy solution, really.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
THat was suggested like 3 games ago by someone, I don't know why it wasn't institutded.Originally posted by evilbutterflyFrom now on: PMs should be one word only. Any description of roles or explaining how that role relates to the story should be done IN THE ORIGINAL POST OF THE GAME. That way everybody knows what there is that they'll be dealing with, and there will be no fake PMing business. It's an easy solution, really.
Look everyone, i'm sorry that I broke the rules, and i'm sorry I let down my fellow wolves. At the time I didn't think that it was cheating, and even after the game ended I didn't think so. Squeek has just gave his interpretation of one of the rules on AIM, and I can see why he is doing this game suspension thing.
I promiss not to do anything of this nature again. I don't think a game suspension should be placed upon me, as being kicked out of TWG 8 has done enough emotional damage that even a 2 or 1 game suspension could do.
I'm really sorry, and you can trust that I won't do anything of the sort ever again.
P.S. I'm telling the truth.
Comment
-
Blah suggested that to me on AIM and I concur.
Here's what it should look like:
HUMAN / WOLF (+ teammates) / MASON (+ teammates) / GUARDIAN / SEER / PSYCHIC / ETC
In the pre-game:
If your PM looks like _____, then you do _________.
HUMAN : roflcopter.
WOLF : roflcopter.
ETC : lmaoplane.
~Squeek
PS - Seeing as Chardish is trying to get his new idea implemented and it is totally different from TWG, I do not think LD needs to be taken out of that. We need "beta testers" for it.Comment
Comment