TWG V: Red Alert! (Human Day 4 Victory?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moogy
    嗚呼
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 10303

    #421
    oh my god i am still dead
    Plz visit my blog

    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #422
      Originally posted by GuidoHunter
      Foregoing comments for the postgame...
      After I wrote what I wrote, I thought "this sounds like something to put in the post-game...oh well, I've already written it" then I clicked submit. I suppose I'll save any other comments I have for post-game. Until then, I'll just minimize this window and refresh in a few hours :P.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #423
        Ok

        I'll update for Kilga

        It's night

        Sleepless, send your info to Kilga.

        Also, whomever the Guardian is, please guard me, as I would actually like to win a TWG for once

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #424
          how pittiful
          -_-
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #425
            I have no idea what happened, but it seems people have figured shit out.

            Game over, humans win, yeah.

            I'm too lazy to write story.

            *goes back to watching RAW*
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #426
              ...




              WHAT!?

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #427
                Promise me that Kilga is never hosting TWG again.
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #428
                  What the hell does it matter? You guys won and you know it. Hell, if anything I saved one of you from getting killed overnight.

                  I really don't care what anyone thinks because I'm done with this game. So yeah, you don't have to worry about me hosting again.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #429
                    Nothing against you, but just, you're not devoted to the game enough. We need somebody who is willing to drop everything and write us a story.

                    And yeah, you did save one of us, didn't you? Oh well, yay we win!
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #430
                      Code:
                      KilgaPoints -= 1337;
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #431
                        Story:

                        Gaurds come by

                        Tasselfoot throws sleeplss and guido "Those are your spies"

                        they are killed and humans win.
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #432
                          Originally posted by alainbryden
                          Code:
                          KilgaPoints -= 1337;
                          :'(

                          That hurt.

                          It really did.

                          No, I'm not being sarcastic.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • sleeplessdragn
                            ~Bang that beat Harder~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2321

                            #433
                            Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                            Foregoing comments for the postgame...

                            --Guido

                            http://andy.mikee385.com
                            As am i.

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #434
                              Tasselfoot has a conversation where I said everything I want to say in the postgame. I saved it but don't know what happened to it, so tass, feel free to post it, and take out the stuff you said you'd take out to save a certain someone from critisism.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • GuidoHunter
                                is against custom titles
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 7371

                                #435
                                I'm writing the postgame as we speak.

                                --Guido


                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                                Comment

                                Working...