TWG V: Red Alert! (Human Day 4 Victory?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #361
    NEIGH006: Tass , no hard feelings
    NEIGH006: it was good
    TasselFoot: it was good... until you killed blahblah.
    NEIGH006: I didn't know who the seer was obviously, so it was random bad luck
    TasselFoot: yup. so who else was in on it?
    NEIGH006: ; ) like I'm telling you who I worked with
    RIP

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #362
      He didnt work with me, he was offline when I wanted to talk to him, which was only one time and I wanted to add him to a AIM Chat about TWG.

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #363
        Well, alain, you get my vote.
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #364
          6 votes. instalynch.
          RIP

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #365
            also.... for Day 4... only 5 votes are needed for an Insta Lynch.... so please be VERY careful with voting... as an Insta can occur very quickly.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #366
              -double post so makes everything easier with an edit omg edit-

              Comment

              • Snapps
                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 5650

                #367
                um.... snapps. one question... if alain is a wolf, i CAN'T be one. otherwise i'm implimenting my own. and thats flat out stupid. it'd be easier for me to refute LD on this. but i trust LD 110%. right now, LD is the only person i'm sure IS human.
                Well in that list I put who I think is wolfish. I never said you were a wolf.

                And how can you tell LD is a human? I can't :/

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #368
                  Acknowledged.

                  I'll write something up later, I'm not in the mood right now.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #369
                    The fact that blahblah told LD that he was the seer makes it seem like blah looked at him, so I'm willing to believe that LD's human, though not 100%, of course, as blah could have just been trusting. But yeah, that knocks LD a bit down on my suspicion list.

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • Snapps
                      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 5650

                      #370
                      1 being lowest suspision

                      1. evilbutterfly
                      2. Afrobean
                      3. whorlichan
                      4. lightdarkness
                      5. Tasselfoot
                      6. sleeplessdragn
                      7. roopert
                      8. GuidoHunter
                      9. CypherToorima

                      If everything is right I think I might know who a wolf is.

                      Alain, would you be so kind for one more time before you go to the grave, please make a chart.

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #371
                        Well crud. I was getting my haircut and come back to see all of this. Alain had me going, and I think he did a pretty good job as wolf. Now that the seer is dead, we're kinda pretty much screwed. And honestly, I don't see why people trust me that much. I've talked to alain since the beginning, when he was accusing me of being a wolf, then he turned and decided to trust me. That little act of his really duped me, and I feel so stupid now that the truth has come out. He acted so sure that I was a wolf, then began to trust me, or so he said. Now I see that it was just his way of trying to get in good with the humans and pit us against one another. He played well, but not well enough.

                        I just hope we can salvage the game and come up with a win. At least we know we've taken out one wolf.

                        (sorry if this post comes up after night goes into effect. I'm a bit late, but I was getting my hair cut, so chill :P)
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • Snapps
                          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 5650

                          #372
                          EDIT: Shit more stupid grammar posts. Edit because it was retarded.

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #373
                            EDITED OUT: Was concerning Snapps post, so this comment is useless.
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #374
                              Originally posted by kilga
                              I'll write something up later, I'm not in the mood right now.
                              no offense dude.... but WAH WAH WAH. you signed up to be the mod for this game, and its your job to make sure the game flows. we finished day 3... so you end day 3 and request stuff for the night. its really not that hard. should have been done 2 hours ago.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • Snapps
                                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 5650

                                #375
                                The main title still says Day 2. I demand a change or a revolt will become of us.

                                Comment

                                Working...