TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Report

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

    um.... kilga, you can say what you will... but i wasn't exactly claiming 20/20 hindsight. ask Cypher, Q, Zild, or Chardish... i told every single one of them on day 4 that of hydro, cen, sleepless... 2 were wolves.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Squeek
      let it snow~
      • Jan 2004
      • 14444

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

      Ditto in semi-reverse? Or something like that.

      I also talked to Chardish and was like "Yea, Cenright and Sleepless are wolves, aren't they? They're making it so obvious."

      "DING DING DING"

      ZOMG

      By the way, I'm like blindeded when it comes to hindsight. Though I think it's easier to determine who's who when you're not playing and just reading the topic.

      ~Squeek

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

        I have 20/20 hindsight, unfortunately....


        No foresight, though. Makes things kinda interesting.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

          Flypie, I understand your belief that you shouldn't have signed up, but when you make it obvious in an attempt to get killed you're letting your whole team down. If you really wanted to quit that badly you should have at the very least just let phantom votes against you rack up until you die.

          This is why I ask that you can only sign up if you have the dedication to write at least a paragraph once every 24 hours.

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

            Or, like Kagome, she could've gotten a replacement.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • User6773

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

              I decided to disallow replacements. It throws the game off whack.

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

                Well, the only example we have of that is of Kagome, and that whole game WAS out of whack, to begin with. There is no real good evidence to show that on these boards there would be massive mess-uppage.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

                  Replacements don't work due to different posting patterns and personalities among users.

                  I did a great job, though. I congratulate myself for being the only replacement and ruling at it.

                  ~Squeek

                  Comment

                  • flypie743
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 3210

                    #54
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Gam

                    Originally posted by chardish
                    Flypie, I understand your belief that you shouldn't have signed up, but when you make it obvious in an attempt to get killed you're letting your whole team down. If you really wanted to quit that badly you should have at the very least just let phantom votes against you rack up until you die.

                    This is why I ask that you can only sign up if you have the dedication to write at least a paragraph once every 24 hours.
                    Cen voted himself off, too.

                    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

                      With all due respect, Cenright knew it was his time to go. He knew he had no chance.

                      I did the same in the second game, right at the end.

                      ~Squeek

                      Comment

                      • flypie743
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3210

                        #56
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

                        I had no chance either. I was seered :<

                        So the fact that I was seered and the fact that I was getting tired of that round (too many people) made me want to go.

                        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #57
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

                          Whoa, for some reason, I was under the assumption that you were a human this time around...

                          You're making sense now. Sorry.

                          ~Squeek

                          Comment

                          • flypie743
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 3210

                            #58
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

                            Ha that's ok Squeek.

                            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #59
                              Re: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Report

                              Archived 5-9-2014 2:56 PM EST
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              Working...