TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Report

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

    right. and our voting pattern was obvious cen... killing flaw and killing blah were completely obvious attempts at reverse psychology. they each voted for someone who wasn't killed... and then got killed. so you thought we'd go right after the person they had voted for. that is the most obvious logic as to why we shouldn't vote for them... it draws attention to them. besdies the fact we already knew the people you wanted us to go after were human.

    so, again... thank you cen/sleepless for helping the humans with your killings. except for mine. hehe.
    RIP

    Comment

    • User6773

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

      New banners/statistics are in. Congratulations to The Q, Kilgamayan, and Roopert for leveling up!

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Gam

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        right. and our voting pattern was obvious cen... killing flaw and killing blah were completely obvious attempts at reverse psychology. they each voted for someone who wasn't killed... and then got killed. so you thought we'd go right after the person they had voted for. that is the most obvious logic as to why we shouldn't vote for them... it draws attention to them. besdies the fact we already knew the people you wanted us to go after were human.

        so, again... thank you cen/sleepless for helping the humans with your killings. except for mine. hehe.
        Logic certainly worked on me. Granted, I was scraping for ANYTHING to go on at that point.

        Also, Kilga, why did you vote me (at first, of course) for the last night? I'm just curious.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • Cenright
          You thought I was a GUY?!
          • Sep 2003
          • 3139

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

          CronosLife: If i could shake your hand i would
          Cypher Toorima: lol
          Cypher Toorima: You did a good job too
          CronosLife: i wanted you and aleco to bicker
          CronosLife: i felt it was great
          CronosLife: i did good, but i only did alright with educated guesses, fair tactics, and good analysis
          CronosLife: i didnt have time to be the infiltrator i needed
          CronosLife: flypie was going to die, even if you hadnt seered her
          Cypher Toorima: Still, you gave me nothing to go off of
          Cypher Toorima: yeah
          Cypher Toorima: She acted way too abvious
          CronosLife: she is SUCH a bad actor
          Cypher Toorima: obvious*
          CronosLife: we will know instantly in later games
          CronosLife: i wanted her to do infiltrating, but she wasnt up to it
          CronosLife: i was under the wing of q AND tass
          Cypher Toorima: Yeah
          CronosLife: i could have done so well
          CronosLife: but i didnt have the time
          CronosLife: school still had to take precedence
          Cypher Toorima: Tass pm'd me with a statement about you trusting gim
          Cypher Toorima: him*
          Cypher Toorima: so that completely took you off the high-alert list
          CronosLife: i tried to copy game 2
          CronosLife: in i did great
          CronosLife: until i ran out of time
          CronosLife: sleepless did well. he played just like game 2, always gone
          Cypher Toorima: Who know what would have happened you hadn't ran out of time
          CronosLife: i TOLD him to be gone
          CronosLife: and imeric was killed on a single post. it was day 1, everyone was just grasping at straws
          Cypher Toorima: That was very lucky for the humans
          CronosLife: yes
          CronosLife: so things went alright
          Cypher Toorima: I think that the wolves did a very fine job
          CronosLife: be did, for blind men
          CronosLife: we
          CronosLife: we only could hear, smell, taste, and feel
          CronosLife: but we were lacking a sense
          CronosLife: that is where we lost
          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

          Comment

          • roopert
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2004
            • 149

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

            Well this game was fun, but I was definitely losing interest in it towards the end. I think it was because of the AIM alliance that I was not a part of. Everything went on behind the scenes and never reached the forums, so I was completely out of the loop and really didn't have much to go on. I only got AIMed on the last day and it was very brief. If I do play in the next one, I hope to either be a wolf, have a special role, or at least be in the AIM alliance if I'm a human. The games no fun if you can only go off of what an alliance does each day for reasons unknown.

            Comment

            • Cenright
              You thought I was a GUY?!
              • Sep 2003
              • 3139

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

              The alliance starts with trust, Roopert. You have to put your trust in semi-blindly in the beginning, and then set precautions against betrayal with another. That is where is starts with those who arent a role.
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

              Comment

              • sleeplessdragn
                ~Bang that beat Harder~
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jan 2004
                • 2321

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

                im glad the master wolf is being implemented. it helps out those of us who arent popular enough to AIMed by anyone. and this is coming from a human side too, as i was in the first game.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

                  yup. thats exactly right Cen. both games 2 and 3 i was human, leader of the alliance, yet having to go on trust from the start. had i not trusted flypie or cypher.... no way the humans win. or, it takes much much longer. you can either take educated trust or paranoia. those are the 2 options. paranoia leads to poor voting and the killing of humans. the entire time i was working with the seers in 2 and 3, there was a reminded in the back of my mind that there was still a chance that they were actually wolves screwing me over. that chance got smaller and smaller as the game went on, but it was in my mind until the end.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • sleeplessdragn
                    ~Bang that beat Harder~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2321

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

                    one question: wat happened to cstarflare? and if it actually is possible to just dissapear in the middle of a game and then win and get the sig, who knows wats out there.

                    Comment

                    • roopert
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 149

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The

                      Looks like I'll have to be a lot more trusting next game. Let's hope I make the right friends

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #26
                        UGH! LOST MY POST!!! Stupid "Backing up files" message and not being able to go "back" to your reply.

                        Anyway, I'm going to have to be more active next game, i.e. IM more people and get involved. AIM convos are another tool I could use to make judgments.

                        I kind of liked playing the last game from the shadows. I figured, if I were complacent, I'd stay off the wolves' radars and win the game or be forced to get involved at the end. But, that didn't prove to be nearly as fun or as helpful to my fellow humans.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • Cenright
                          You thought I was a GUY?!
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 3139

                          #27
                          The idle players get away with it this time because there was no rule.

                          That wont happen again, so you guys dont have to worry about it. (You cant change the rules in the end though and expect them to retroactively go into effect.)
                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                          Comment

                          • blahblah18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 1662

                            #28
                            there were weak chocies, but I was thoroughly upset because the game was completely played over aim, and I was not part of it at all, so I could do nothing to possibly get myself into the game... Oh well, killing Q night 2 was idiotic and if they choose someone else they can probably win...

                            EDIT: I still don't think rules should be even bent... especially if you know thats what your'e doing Tass, its just unfair and lessens the fun of the game.
                            but for now... postCount++

                            Comment

                            • CypherToorima
                              Boss of all bosses
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2452

                              #29
                              Blah, he didn't give us any answers. hell, I had trouble trying to figure out what he was saying. It was still a challenge.
                              I'm a figantic gaggot

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #30
                                I've been reading the last game and this topic. I want in on the next game. Someone tell me how I go about signing up for the next one whenever it happens. Thanks.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...